Knope小姐 - Howser议员 我见到你的阴♥茎♥了
Miss Knope. - Councilman Howser. I saw your penis.
Ramsett公园有八个秋千 每一个都坏了
There are eight swings at Ramsett Park and every single one of them is broken.
你们能拜托就修好一个吗
Can you please just fix one of them?
Ron 告诉我不能答应任何事
Ron told me I can't say yes to anything.
但这是个很合理的请求
But it's such a reasonable request.
我不能就这么拒绝
I can't just say no.
所以 这是个"是"吗
So, that's a yes?
你在说"是"吗 大声说出来 "是"或者"不是"就行
Are you saying yes? Just say out loud, yes or no.
啵
Boop!
是啊 它们看起来是有点肿了
Yeah, they do look a little bit swollen.
眼睛跟着笔
Just follow the pen.
跟着笔...
Follow the pen to...
这样疼吗
Does that hurt?
这个条例没法通过的 繁文缛节太多了
There's no way this ordinance goes through. There's too much red tape.
嗯 这个僵局然我很抓狂
Mmm. This gridlock drives me nuts.
我也觉得
Tell me about it.
是啊 我觉得你必须要迂回操作了 你知道吧
Yeah. I think you're gonna have to make an end run. You know?
直接找总干事解决这件事
Go right to the Commissioner on this one.
你知道吗 我还没想过这招 那个真是个好主意
You know what, I hadn't thought of that. That is a really great idea.
是吗 - 我准备这么做了
Yeah? - I'm gonna do that.
好 你的最后一站说不定就是市政厅呢
Okay. Your last resort is probably gonna be City Council.
祝我好运了
Good luck there!
我也是这么想
My thoughts exactly.
我完全不知道我在说啥
I have no idea what I was saying.
我问你 这在公共泳池算太暴露了吗
I ask you. Is this too revealing for a public pool?
麻烦把您的腹股沟从我桌子上移走
Kindly get your groin off my desk.
所以我的身体也让你不舒服了吗
So my body makes you uncomfortable, too?
嘿 Mark 关于这个历史豪♥宅♥的事情我有点抓狂
Hey, Mark. I'm kind of freaking out about this historical mansion thing.
我能跟你聊会儿吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
我正打算出门了
I'm actually headed right out the door.
你要去和Ann约会了
You're going on a date with Ann.
是啊 我准备给她个惊喜
Yeah. I was gonna surprise her,
带她去个好餐厅 - 没事了
take her to a nice restaurant. - Don't worry about it.
你确定吗 - 是啊 好好享受吧
Are you sure now? - Yeah, have a good time.
情况如何 - 还算不错
How we doing? - Pretty good.
我可能保证谁要建一个新的水上运动中心
I may have promised a new aquatic center to somebody.
这会是问题吗
Is that a problem?
我诊断了两例黑色素瘤 都是良性的
I diagnosed two melanomas. They're both benign.
还有多少会议
How many more meetings?
20个
Twenty.
April应该是护城河
April was supposed to be the moat
保护市民野蛮人远离Swanson城♥堡♥
that kept the citizen barbarians away from Swanson Castle.
相反 她炸了城♥堡♥ 在我脸上来了一刀
Instead she blew up the castle and stabbed me in the face.
我雇你就为一件事
I hired you to do one thing.
一件
Just one.
我不在乎你整天发短♥信♥或者在桌上睡觉
I don't care that you text all day and sleep at your desk.
实际上 我还鼓励你
In fact, I encourage it.
但条件是你在做那一件事
But only because you were doing that one thing.
把这些鬼事从我桌子上推开
Keeping this crap off my desk.
给我五分钟时间再来下一个
Give me five minutes before the next one.
这家伙生气的时候真可怕
That guy is scary when he's angry.
是啊 天 我也觉得
Yeah! God, I know.
嘿 抱歉 哥们
Hey. Sorry, dude.
我不需要你的同情 或是你的
I don't need your sympathy. Or yours.
我没有表现同情
I wasn't offering my sympathy.
谢谢你在这见我
Thank you for meeting me here.
当然
Sure.
怎么了 - 好 我需要你逐字记录这些话
What's up? - Okay. I need you to get this word for word.
这是个录音机 所以没问题的
It's a tape recorder. So it will.
"露台"吗 更像是"露恐惧台"
"Gazebo?" More like "Ga-zoinks-bo."
她可能是前选美皇后
She may be a former beauty queen,
但今天她是历史毁灭之王
but today she's the king of destroying history!
好吧 可能你就正常说话行吗
Okay, could you just maybe talk normally?
好的 行 "露恐惧台"
Okay, fine. "Ga-zoinks-bo."
Jessica Wicks 给丈夫老Nick Newport举办的生日宴会
Jessica Wicks is throwing a birthday party for her husband Nick Newport Sr.
今晚在Turnbill宅邸举♥行♥...
At the Turnbill Mansion tonight...
好吧 我得让你停下了
Okay. I'm gonna stop you right there.
老Nick Newport是前任Sweetums CEO
Nick Newport Sr. Is the former CEO of Sweetums.
所以呢
So?
Pawnee日报归Sweetums所有
Sweetums owns The Pawnee Journal.
喵了个玉米的
Crap on the cob!
我会加入考虑事项的
I will take it into consideration.
谢天谢地 完事儿了 对吧
Thank God! That was it, right?
不 还有一个
No. There's one more.
都给我下地狱吧
Damn it to hell!
是和我有关 是现在开 是关于我辞职的
It's with me and it's right now and it's about me quitting.
我辞职
I quit.
我没有其他选择了 好嘛
I have no other choice, okay?
这是我知道能阻止这场悲剧唯一理性的方法
This is the only rational way I know to prevent this tragedy.
哦我的天 他们来了 Tom 钥匙扔掉
Oh, my God! Here they come. Tom, throw away the key!
真的吗 - 是的 扔掉
Seriously? - Yes! Throw it!
别挡道
Out of the way!
先生 抱歉 但你来晚了点
Sir, I'm sorry, but you're a little late.
所以 你要把这个东西掉头走掉
So, you're gonna have to turn this thing around,
因为你不会进去的
'cause you're not getting in here.
哦天 Tom 阻止他 跳到前面去
Oh, God! Tom! Stop him! Jump in front of it!
牺牲你的小身体
Sacrifice your tiny body!
我真以为这扇大门是从中间开的
I really thought that gate would open in the middle.
唉 露台还是被毁了
Well, the gazebo has been destroyed.
最让我烦躁的事情是...
And the thing that bothers me the most...
别玩了 Tom
Cut it out, Tom.
玩不腻啊
It never gets old.
嘿 Ann和Mark来了 伙计们 别离太近
Hey, Ann and Mark are coming. Guys, not so close.
你们会... 你们会... 别开过传感器
You're gonna... You're gonna... Don't go past the sensor.
传感器
Sensor?
抱歉我毁了你们的晚上
Sorry if I ruined your evening.
Leslie 完全没事的
Leslie, it's totally fine.
我把自己链在大门上了
I chained myself to a gate.
我能看到 - 你没事吧
I can see that. - Are you okay?
没啥挫伤 除了我的自尊
Nothing's bruised but my ego.
还有我的手臂 有一点点 被那个自动门搞的
And my arm, a little, from the mechanized gate.
再次感谢让我今天开那些会
Thanks again for letting me take those meetings today.
我还没开过会呢 真是太棒了
I've never really had a meeting before. They're awesome.
不客气
You're welcome.
嘿 你看到April了吗
Hey, have you seen April around?
她一般下班之后会来我这
She usually comes by at the end of the day.
你可能要去她家找了 她辞职了
You might want to check her house. She quit on me.
啥 为啥
What? Why?
她今天搞砸了我的整个生活
She screwed up my entire life today.
那只是一个错误 她对你来说是完美的
That was one mistake. She's perfect for you.
你想 世界上没有人
Come on, there's no one in the world
能比April更适合为你工作了
who's gonna do a better job for you than April.
要不你请她回来 要不我辞职
Either you hire her back or I quit.
你不为我工作
You don't work for me.
我此后也不会了 先生 日安
And I never will, sir. Good day.
所以你们吃饭时聊了啥 有意思吗
So what'd you guys talk about at dinner? Huh? Was it fun?
有什么重大决定吗
Any big decisions arrived at?
挺好的
It was fine.
需要送你回家吗
Do you need a ride home?
不 Tom载我 你们继续吧
No, Tom's gonna take me. You guys go on ahead.
很高兴你没事 明天打给我
I'm glad you're okay. Call me tomorrow?
再见 Leslie
Bye, Leslie.
哦 你好啊 你肯定是Ron Swanson
Well, hello there. You must be Ron Swanson.
啊 欢迎来到Ludgate之家
Well, welcome to Casa Ludgate!
你好 Ludgate先生
Hello, Mr. Ludgate.
叫我Larry - Larry 是谁啊
Call me Larry. - Larry, who is it?
是Zuzu的老板
It's Zuzu's boss.
哦 Ron 我是Rita Ludgate
Oh, Ron. Rita Ludgate.
哦 你不知道我有多高兴见到你
Oh, you have no idea how nice it is to meet you.
来吧 请进
Come in, for gosh sake.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表