早上好
Good morning.
海角乐园/瑞士家庭鲁宾逊 Swiss Family Robinson 1960年电影
喔 瑞士家庭Ron宾逊 那顶帽子太屌♥了
Whoo! Swiss Family Ron-binson! That hat is dope.
谢了 Tom
Thanks, Tom.
你介意我把这个诱人之物在我穹顶上试一下吗
You mind if I rock that bad Larry on my dome?
戴在我头上 试试桃花运
Wear it on my head? Try it on the ladies?
请便吧
Be my guest.
嗨 我是Tom 我头上有只浣熊
Hi, I'm Tom. I have a raccoon on my head.
打扰一下 我这个朋友在你的垃圾里挖宝
Excuse me? My friend over here was digging through your trash
我觉得我们有很多共同点 我是Tom
and I think we may have a lot in common. I'm Tom.
有空一起看个电影吗
Would you like to see a movie sometime?
你是只浣熊吗
Are you a raccoon?
因为你在我的帽子里跑了一整天
Because you've been running around my hat all day...
脑子里
Head all day.
姑娘 你比《珍爱》更是真爱
Girl, you're more precious than Precious.
不
Uh-uh.
"漂亮帽子 想做♥爱♥吗" 那是你 跟我说的
"Nice hat. Wanna bone?" That's you, talking to me.
不 这句如何 "是的 我是个猎人 捕获你的季节到了"
No. How about, "Yes, I am a hunter, and it's you season."
喔 这也太棒了 我得回去了
Whoa, that's great. I gotta get back out there.
你知道他们说的 浣熊在头 床上野兽
You know what they say, animal on the head, manimal in the bed.
该死 姑娘 你的性感秒杀了我的浣熊
Damn, girl! Your hotness killed my raccoon!
我有顶浣熊帽子 我是个有趣的人
I have a raccoon hat. I'm an interesting person.
你好哇
Hello!
桃花运来了吗
Any luck?
没
Nope.
没有我想象中那么有效
Didn't work out as well as I thought it would.
好吧 下次好运
Well, better luck next time.
我试过了 看起来就不...
I tried. It just didn't seem like...
哇 我喜欢那顶帽子
Wow. I love that hat.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第2季 第20集
第2季 第20集
嘿 Ron 我有个惊喜要给你
Hey, Ron. I have a surprise for you.
11:30 Harvey James公园见
Meet me at Harvey James Park at 11:30.
为什么 - 是个惊喜
Why? - It's a surprise!
惊喜是什么
What's the surprise?
如果我告诉你 就毁了这个惊喜
If I told you, it would ruin the surprise.
会毁了什么惊喜
What's the surprise it would ruin?
我不能告诉你
I cannot tell you that.
Leslie 我第一任妻子Tammy 尝试给我办一场惊喜生日派对
Leslie, my first wife, Tammy, tried throwing me a surprise birthday party.
当我看到躲在窗户后的朋友们
When I saw my friends hiding through the window,
我开车去加油站 报了警
I drove to a gas station, called the cops
告诉他们有人闯入我的家
and told them people had broken into my home.
我真不喜欢惊喜
I'm not big on surprises.
好的 但你会喜欢这个的
Okay, but you're gonna like this one.
是什么 - 我不告诉你
What is it? - I'm not telling you.
我也不会告诉任何人
And I'm not gonna tell anybody!
好吧 我告诉你
Okay. I'll tell you.
我们要编写公园部夏日特辑
We're putting together the Parks Department Summer Catalog.
大惊喜是我准备重聚
And the big surprise is I am going to reunite
所有在世公园部前任主任共进野餐
all the living former Parks Directors at a picnic,
录下整个过程
record the whole thing,
然后写进"欢迎辞"
and then write about it in the "Welcome Letter."
这是一年里最大的特辑
It's the biggest catalog of the year.
想想9月号♥的Vogue
Think of the September issue of Vogue.
但对Pawnee更重要
But it's more important to Pawnee.
主要因为我们这也没有Vogue
Mainly because we don't get Vogue here.
我要吧这个"渴望"广♥告♥放在中间插页
I'm gonna move this "Yearning" ad to the centerfold.
中间插页 总是最棒的部分 我说的对吧 Justin
Centerfold, always the best part. Am I right, Justin?
该死 他们六周前就分手了 - 是啊
Damn, they broke up six weeks ago. - Yeah.
Jerry 我要看看你拍的垒球照片
Jerry, I need to see your softball pictures.
来了 主编
Here you go, Chief.
哇 干得漂亮 很好啊 - 喔
Wow, good job. Nice work. - Whoa!
等等 那不是那个古怪男吗
Wait a minute. Isn't that that creepy guy?
Morgan 那个恋童癖
Morgan? The pedophile?
是 就是 - 哦我的天
Yeah, it is. - Oh, my God.
哦 Jerry
Oh, Jerry!
不会吧 我也不知道啊
Come on! I didn't know that!
他看起来还好啊
He seemed okay.
我们还一起吃饭了
We had dinner together.
伙计们 我不知道我是否明确
Guys, I don't know if I made it clear,
我不想让我们的公园特辑有任何性侵者
but I don't want any sex offenders in our Parks catalog.
好吧 我把他的脸PS掉
Okay, I will Photoshop his face.
你能把你的生活PS出点好决定吗 Jerry
Can you Photoshop your life with better decisions, Jerry?
好了 April 够了
Okay, April. Enough.
封面照 Tom 你上
Cover photo. Tom, you're up.
这本特辑基本上 就是 公园部的广♥告♥
This catalog is basically, like, an ad for the Parks Department,
而我 喜欢 广♥告♥
and I love ads.
我喜欢杂♥志♥上风味伏特加的广♥告♥
I love magazine ads for flavored vodkas,
设计师牛仔裤的广♥告♥展板
billboards for designer jeans.
我录电视节目只为看到广♥告♥
I TiVo through shows to get to the ads.
我 爱 广 告
I love ads.
我们准备对这个特辑干什么
What are we trying to do with this catalog?
我们准备向Pawnee推销我们的夏日课程
We're trying to sell Pawnee on our summer classes.
如何做到 用一张完美的 迷人的图片
How do we do that? With one perfect, captivating image.
April
April?
现代生活 我们要跑向哪里
Modern life. Where are we running?
又是 我们想要的不是我们现有的
Sometimes, what we want is not always where we are.
下一张
Next slide.
我们是否孤独
Are we alone?
真正的冬天是在我们心里吗
Is the real winter inside our hearts?
我们都在一个拒绝询问的世界里 挣扎着一些意义
We are all struggling for definition in a world that resists our inquiries.
好的 这从几个原因上都说不通
Okay, this isn't gonna work for a number of reasons.
一 这是个夏日特辑
One, this is a summer catalog.
二 刚刚那些完全是胡言乱语
Two, that was complete gibberish.
三 那个小孩看起来像被遗弃了
And three, that child looks like it's abandoned.
所以 基本上 呸
So, basically, boo.
下一张
Next slide.
哦天 奇怪 这怎么...
Oh, God. Weird. How did that...
那是张个人图片 那...不应该...肯定是....
That's a personal photo. That's... Shouldn't be... this must've...
我得说 我觉得这真可以用作我们的封面照
You know, I gotta say, I think that could actually work as our cover photo.
你们没问题的话 我也没问题 这是张高清图片
I'm cool with it, if you guys are. It's a high-res photo.
我不知道我有没有时间了 伙计们
I don't know if I have time for this, guys,
所以 我们就挑张好图 好吗
so, let's just pick a good photo, okay?
你想要啥 Leslie 一张家长推孩子荡秋千的照片吗
What do you want, Leslie? A picture of parents pushing a kid on a swing?
是的 就是这 给我来一张
Yeah. Exactly. Get me that.
好 我该走了
Okay. I gotta go.
他在想什么呢
What is he thinking?
"我的杯子咋这么小"
"Why is my cup so tiny?"
嘿 你来这干啥
Hey. What are you doing here?
六个月纪念日快乐 我给你准备了礼物
Happy six-month anniversary. I got you a gift.
是个鸡肉沙拉三明治
It's a chicken salad sandwich.
我不想让你因为
And I don't want you to feel bad
没给我准备礼物觉得不好 因为我永远不会指望...
about not getting me anything, because I would never expect...
瑞士陆军手表 你个混♥蛋♥
Swiss Army Watch, mofo.
干得漂亮啊 Perkins 哇
Well done. Perkins. Wow!
你喜欢吗
You like it?
太感谢了 这也太好了
Thank you so much. That's so nice.
你能在病房♥里亲我吗
Are you allowed to kiss me in a hospital room?
哦 不用担心 他已经死了
Oh, don't worry about it. He's dead.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
哦不 我开玩笑的 他睡着了
Oh, no, I'm just kidding, he's sleeping.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
是的 我们的关系发展不错 非常不错
Yeah, our relationship is going well. Really well.
那个人看起来真的死了
That guy really seemed dead.
棒
Nice!
来 接住这个
Here, catch this.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表