我只是想最后确认一次
I just want to check one last time
你对这个和Mark的约会没意见
that you're okay about this date with Mark.
哦天啊 我完全没意见 Ann 真的 没事的
Oh, my God. I'm so fine with it, Ann. Seriously. It's so fine.
只要你和我没问题
As long as you and I are cool.
你知道我的原则 先姐们后哥们
You know my code. Hoes before bros.
先子♥宫♥后男宫 - 懂了
Uteruses before duderuses. - Got it.
先卵子后精♥子♥
Ovaries before brovaries.
你做的咖啡真好喝
You make such good coffee.
我知道你嘴上说没关系
Look, I know you're saying you're okay with it,
但我曾经也有过这种情况
but I've been in this position before,
有个朋友跟我的前任约会
and I had a friend who dated an ex,
我说我没事 但我不是 有点奇怪
and I said I was okay, but I wasn't, actually. It was kind of weird.
但情况是 Mark不是我前任
But the thing is, Mark isn't my ex.
我们只是六年前上过床
You know, we slept together six years ago.
无所谓 都过去了 或者还没 我开玩笑的
Anyway, I'm over it. Or am I? I'm just kidding.
这是我最棒的一次头脑风暴
This is one of my greatest brainstorms ever.
社区花♥园♥ 位于大坑的正中♥央♥
A community garden, right in the middle of the pit.
我们鼓励民众来种植自己想种的植物
We're encouraging people to just come out and plant whatever they want.
Tom和我有时会早起来帮忙
And Tom and I sometimes get here early and help out.
太热了 我得再来点冰茶
It's so hot. I had to get some more iced tea.
人们真的喜欢这个地方 种了很多好东西
People have just really embraced this and planted the coolest stuff.
Tom是我们的顶级园艺师
And Tom is our master horticulturist.
他知道所有东西的科学名字 对吧 Tom
He knows all the scientific names for everything. Right, Tom?
是的 - 比如这个 这是什么 Tom
Yeah. - Like this. What's this, Tom?
这些当然是番茄 或者Soulja Boy Tell 'Ems
Those are, of course, tomatoes, or Soulja Boy Tell 'Ems.
每次Leslie问我这些植物的拉丁文名字
Whenever Leslie asks me for the Latin names of any of our plants,
我就还给她一个说唱歌♥手的名字
I just give her the names of rappers.
那边的那些呢
And those over there?
那些是Diddies
Those are some Diddies.
这边有些Bone Thugs-n-Harmony-ums
Those are some Bone Thugs-n-Harmony-ums right here.
长势喜人
Growing beautifully.
这些Ludacrises很茂盛啊
Those Ludacrises are coming in great.
看 有人种新东西了 这是什么
Look, someone planted something new. What's this?
你觉得呢 胡萝卜吗
What do you think, carrots?
如果是的话 我们花♥园♥要处理杂草了
If that's true, we have a garden pest on our hands.
或者是某种香料
Maybe some kind of spice?
是哦 Leslie 知道是啥香料的最佳方式
Yeah. You know, Leslie, the best way to figure out what kind of spice that is,
就是卷起来抽一下
just roll it up into a joint and smoke it.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第2季 第2集
第2季 第2集
Ron 收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Ron, did you get my texts?
没
No.
收到我的email了吗 - 没
Did you get my emails? - Mmm-mm
看到我呼叫你了吗 - 没看到
Did you see that I paged you? - I did not.
检查你的语♥音♥消息了吗 - 没检查
Did you check your voicemail? - I didn't.
我们手上有个紧急犯罪要处理
We have a criminal emergency on our hands.
有人在社区花♥园♥里种下了诱导性毒品
Someone planted a gateway drug in the community garden.
好 报♥警♥
Okay. Call the cops.
那会泄露给媒体 接着会有调查
That'll leak to the press. Then there'll be an investigation,
他们会在肥料上找到我的指纹
and they'll find my fingerprints on the manure,
我们就会失去资金支持
and then we'll lose our funding.
你没有资金支持
You don't have funding.
我们就不会有了 如果这传出去的话
And we never will if this gets out.
好的 我会报♥警♥
Look, I will call the cops,
但给我一天时间先内部解决 行吗
but just give me one day to deal with this internally, okay?
当然 - 谢谢你
Sure. - Thank you.
挺好 如果这事搞大了
And listen, if this thing blows up,
我没来过
I was never here.
我岔气了
I have a hernia.
有一阵子了
I've had it for a while.
我一直没管它
And I've been ignoring it,
一直没问题
successfully.
但今早
But this morning,
我犯了个错误打了喷嚏
I made the mistake of sneezing.
但只要我坐好不动我的头
But as long as I sit still and don't move my head,
或者躯干
or torso,
没事 我能搞定
I'm good, I got this.
我们需要找出谁在作对
We need to find out who we're dealing with.
这个人是谁 这个幕后主使
Who is this person? Who is this kingpin?
是个13岁男孩 叫Stevie 喜欢吸毒
It's a 13-year-old kid named Stevie, who likes to get high,
然后把变形金刚摆成正在做♥爱♥的样子
and make his Transformers look like they're having sex together.
我希望有天能当上总统
I would like to be President someday,
所以 不 我没抽过大♥麻♥
so, no, I have not smoked marijuana.
我吃过一个大♥麻♥蛋糕 在大学里 感觉很激烈
I ate a brownie once. At a party in college. It was intense.
简直无法描述 我感觉都要飘起来了
It was kind of indescribable, actually. I felt like I was floating.
但那个大♥麻♥蛋糕里并没有大♥麻♥
Turns out there wasn't any pot in the brownie.
只是个异常好吃的蛋糕
It was just an insanely good brownie.
你知道 如果我们抓住他 就能避免丑闻
You know, if we catch him, then we avoid a scandal.
因为我们可以改变头条 不是
'Cause we flip the headline, and it's not
"社区花♥园♥被大♥麻♥污染"
"Community Garden Infested With Pot."
而是"勇敢的人♥民♥公仆避免社区涉毒
It's "Brave Public Servants Rid Neighborhood of Drugs,
"得到市长表扬 逗号♥ 以及所有人"
"Earn Praise from Mayor, comma, Everyone."
我们得抓到这个人 把面包车开出来 7点见
We got to catch this guy. Get the van, meet me at 7:00.
监视时间到
It's stakeout time.
April
April?
咋 - 帮我搞定午餐
Yeah? - Get my lunch for me, please.
好 给你点什么吗
Okay. Like, order you something?
不 拿过来 从那
No, get it. From there.
这是什么奇怪的权利游戏吗
Is this some kind of weird power trip?
拜托
Please.
谢谢 没事了
Thank you. That'll be all.
不客气
You're welcome.
我带了监视物资
I have stakeout supplies.
这些是我们可能需要的东西
This is stuff that we're probably going to need.
我们有笔记本 铅笔和铅笔盒
We have notepads, pencils and pencil case.
摇动生奶油 相机 杂粮包
Shakable whipped cream. Cameras. Gorp.
还有糖果项链
And candy necklaces.
好像我们是真警♥察♥一样
It's like we're real police.
我还做了张混音CD
And I made us a mix CD.
装满了人盯人的歌♥
It's all filled with songs about people watching people.
大部分是Sting 看 我把我俩的脸印在上面了
It's mostly Sting. And look, I put our faces on there.
挺酷的
It's really cool.
你就穿这件衬衫吗
Are you going to wear that shirt?
是啊 你喜欢吗
Yeah. You like it?
Tommy Hilfiger时装吗
Tommy Hilfiger?
不 是Tom Haverford 我花了120刀印上这两个字母啊
No. Tom Haverford. I spent 120 bucks to get it monogrammed.
给你 - 所有人都觉得是Tommy Hilfiger
Here you go. - Everyone thinks it's Tommy Hilfiger.
给 你得穿件这种衣服
Well, here. You should be wearing something like this.
拿着
Take this.
穿黑色 黑色就是监视时穿的颜色
Wear black. Black is what you wear on a stakeout.
好的 我得看看这个相机怎么用 让我专心研究一下
Okay, I have to figure out how this works. Just let me focus up on this.
居然合身 真烦人
Pretty bummed this fits.
好的 我现在只要拍张测试照片看看如何
Okay, now I need to just take a test shot and see how this goes.
测试照片 准备好了吗 镜头对着大坑 好了
Test shot. You ready? Just focus up on the pit. All right.
别 - 镜头对着
Stop. - Focus up right where the...
别 - 镜头对着大♥麻♥的位置
Stop. - Focus up right where the weed is...
别 别
Stop. Stop.
Leslie发誓说没事 所以我要和Mark约会了
Leslie swears it's okay. So I'm going out with Mark.
我需要重返情场
I got to get back out there.
Andy以前跟我去看电影的时候
When Andy and I used to go to the movies,
他总是猜电影结局
he would always try to guess the ending of the movie.
他总会猜
And he would always guess
主角全程都是死的
that the main character had been dead the whole time.
即使我们看的是《料理鼠王》
Even when we saw Ratatouille.
哦 看 是Mark
Oh, look. It's Mark.
你在干什么 - 什么
What are you doing? - What?
我只是在保证镜头没问题 好的 行
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表