潜在问题
Potential problem.
48号♥地的前任所有人 Norquist地♥产♥
The previous owner of Lot 48, Norquist Properties,
声称政♥府♥坑了他们 非法占用了这块地
is claiming the government screwed them by illegally seizing the land.
我知道这件事 我给城市律师打了快50个电♥话♥
I know about this issue. I called the city attorney, like, 50 times.
他没回我
He didn't call me back.
哦 你们需要律师吗
Oh, do you need a lawyer?
因为我朋友Justin就是个律师 他肯定会帮忙的
Because my friend Justin's a lawyer. I'm sure he could help.
哦 那太好了
Oh, that'd be terrific.
好 我联♥系♥他
Yeah. I'll call him.
Justin是最棒的男的了
Justin's the greatest guy ever.
"最棒的男的"
"The greatest guy ever"?
他能穿成这样吗
But does he dress this well?
Brooks兄弟的 从模特身上扒下来的
Brooks Brothers. Bought it right off the mannequin.
Ron Swanson
Ron Swanson?
是我
That's me.
我叫George MacFayden
My name is George MacFayden.
我想要跟你聊聊公园里的积雪量问题
I wanted to talk to you about the amount of snow in the parks.
最近我有很多来访者
I've been getting a lot of visitors recently,
多谢一项愚蠢而无用的新政策
thanks to a stupid and worthless new push
让政♥府♥官员更亲近民众
to make government officials more accessible to the public.
Ramsett公园里的长椅少到烦人 我想多坐坐
There is a disturbing lack of benches in Ramsett Park! I want to sit more!
还有一点我喜欢的是徒步绿道的布局
And another thing I like is the layout of the hiking trails.
我在你们的陶艺课上做了这个 这也太烂了
I made this in one of your pottery classes. It's terrible.
这是我的地狱
This is my hell.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第2季 第13集
第2季 第13集
嘿 - 嘿
Hey! - Hey!
好的 Tom 这是你的鸡肉凯撒沙拉
Alright. So Tom, here's your Chicken Caesar salad.
没有调料 没有奶酪 没有面包 没有味道
No dressing, no cheese, no croutons, no taste.
也没有碳水
And no carbs.
给你的 女士 一份"Leslie Knope" - 谢谢
And for you, madame, the Leslie Knope. - Thank you.
不敢相信餐厅居然以你命名了一款三明治
I can't believe the cafeteria named a sandwich after you.
他们也太酷了 - 嗯哼
They're so cool. - Mm-hmm.
粗麦面包夹蒜味香肠 加橄榄汁和加量圆生菜
Salami on pumpernickel with olive juice and extra iceberg.
这是菜单上唯一一种没有命名的三明治了
It was the only sandwich on the board that wasn't named.
我只希望我会喜欢
I just wish I'd liked it.
所以你对这整个Dave的情况感觉如何
So how are you feeling about the whole Dave situation?
嗷 我真的很想他
Aw, I realy miss him.
是 我只是想享受一下这些记忆
Yeah, I'm just trying to enjoy the memories.
啊 这可是张好照片 - 哦 不是吗
Aw, that's a sweet picture. - Oh, isn't it.
我问警局的人我能不能留下这张 他们说不行
I asked the police department if I could have it and they said no,
我就偷出来了
so I stole it.
我有个点子 让我给你介绍一个吧
I have an idea. Why don't you let me set you up?
哦 我不知道 感觉有点太快了
Oh, I don't know. It feel a little too soon.
我跟你说 这是走出来的最好办法
I'm telling you, this is the best way to get over someone.
就...杀回情场
Just... get back on that horse.
是啊 或许是吧
Yeah. Maybe.
我真为Leslie可惜
I feel sorry for Leslie.
因为距离原因结束一段感情真的很难
It's really hard to end a relationship because of distance.
虽然这也差不多是我和Andy分手的原因
Although that's pretty much why I broke up with Andy.
他离我太近了
He lived way too close to me.
哇 12:15诶 你今天来好早
Wow, 12:15! You're early today.
April 打印机里没有纸了
April, there's no paper in the printer.
所以
So?
所以这是你唯一需要做的事情啊
So that's the one thing you do.
恶
Ugh.
注意了 April 别那么做
Attention. April stop doing that.
Jerry告诉我要做 所以这事超级关键
Jerry told me to, so it's super crucial.
比这更重要 比一切更重要的是
More important than that and more important than anything
在这个天杀的世界里给我找个助手
in this godforsaken world is finding me an assistant.
你能招助手了?
You get an assistant now?
是 我一直都能招一个 但我拒绝了
Yeah, I've always been able to have one, but I've turned it down
因为这是浪费钱 我在这个职位的八年里
'cause it's a waste of money. In the eight years I've been at the job,
我给这个城市的纳税人省下了超过15万
I've saved the taxpayers of this city more than 150 grand.
但现在 我需要用纳税人的钱
But now, I need the taxpayers' money
从纳税人手中把我救出来
to save me from the taxpayers.
把这个贴在你学校里
Post this at your college.
工作:男人的助手 低工资 来公园部申请
这看起来是个啥也没有的广♥告♥
This looks like an ad for nothing.
小心处理 只有这一份
Please be careful with it, it's my only copy.
Leslie 我是Ann的朋友 Justin
Leslie? Ann's friend, Justin.
哦 嘿 是 当然 嗨
Oh, hey, yeah, of course! Hi!
谢谢 多谢来访
Thank you. Thank you for coming in.
我很乐意 没有问题
It's my pleasure. Not a problem.
请坐
Have a seat.
我要提醒你 没收土地的案子不是我的专长
I should warn you, land seizure isn't really my specialty,
但我乐意看看 Ann的朋友...
but I'm happy to take a look. Any friend of Ann's...
就是我的朋友
Is a friend of mine!
这也是我的座右铭 所以你的专长是哪方面
That's my motto, too. So, what is your specialty?
是把坏人关起来还是让他们呆在街上
Is it locking up the bad guys or keeping them on the streets?
呃 都不是 民事诉讼 大部分是
Uhm, neither. Civil litigation, mostly.
有意思啊
That's interesting.
有时候是 我有个荒唐的案子...
It can be. I've got this crazy case...
你听说过有个产品叫罐中之火吗
Have you ever heard of this product Fire in a Can?
啊 我喜欢他们的广♥告♥
Ah, I love those commercials!
* 如果你想点个火 而你又要点得快 那-"
If you wanna start a fire but you have to do it fast, then--
是的 但还是别买♥♥ 它真的会把你的手烧掉
Yeah, well, you shouldn't buy it. It will literally burn your hand clean off.
哦 哇 - 嗯哼
Oh, wow. - Mmm-hmm.
它是个有点火装置和扳机的喷雾罐
It is an aerosol can with an igniter and a trigger.
基本上是个喷灯 如果你敢相信的话
It's essentially a blowtorch, and if you can believe it,
它是用来加热婴儿奶瓶的
it was invented to warm up baby bottles.
这是我的同事 Tom Haverford
This is my colleague, Tom Haverford.
Tom 我是Justin
Tom. Justin.
你好哇 你这套西服真是穿出了西服样啊 先生
How are you? You are wearing the hell out of that suit, sir.
香蕉共和国 双排扣
Banana, two-button.
好嘞 我们去会议室吧
Okay. Let's go into the conference room.
我把东西都准备好了 - 我们待会儿得聊 - Tom停下
I've got everything laid out. - We should talk later. - Tom stop.
你整理得真有条理啊 Leslie
You are very organized, Leslie.
是的 我确实 谢谢
Yeah, I am. Thank you.
我喜欢你做的这些 你的工作是最酷的
I love what you do. You have the coolest job.
让我猜猜 这就是我们的公园了
Let me guess. This is our park.
我希望知道关于它的一切
I want to know everything about this.
哦 好的 这些绿色的东西是树
Oh. Okay. Well, these green things represent trees.
我上班 大概 迟到了俩小时
I come in, like, two hours late
因为我必须看完《恶女上身》因为电视在播
because I had to finish watching Swimfan because it was on,
然后每个人就 都开始凶我
and everyone, like, jumped down my throat.
哦 可怜
Oh, man.
我巴不得实习赶紧结束
I can't wait till my internship is over
让我早点离开这个鬼地方
so I can get the hell out of here.
好了 你的搞定了
Well, you're all set.
免费的 当然是
Free of charge, of course.
嘿 为啥你不在这卖♥♥的乐队的CD呢
Hey, why don't you sell your band's CDs here?
这个点子太有才了 我怎么就没想到呢
That is a brilliant idea. I cannot believe I didn't think of that.
我最近写了很多关于擦鞋的歌♥
I have been writing a lot of songs about shining shoes lately.
我倾向于写关于我做的事的歌♥
I tend to write about what I'm doing.
*聊关于我写关于我做的事的天*
Talking about writing about what I'm doing
*现在我唱关于聊关于我写关于我做的事的天的歌♥*
Now I'm singing about talking about writing about what I'm doing
当然我得仔细看看这些材料
Of course I'm gonna have to take a closer look at these things but
但我的直觉是这不是什么大事
my gut's telling me that this is not gonna be a big deal.
公♥司♥伪造索赔是很平常的事情
Companies make bogus claims like this all the time.
我觉得你们应该没事的
I think you're gonna be just fine.
非常感谢 我知道你很忙
Thank you so much. I know you're really busy.
见外 这是我的荣幸
Please, my pleasure.
至少这些东西还挺有意思 你知道吧
At least this stuff is interesting, you know?
这还提醒我了 两年前
You know, it actually reminds me, two years ago,
我在婆罗洲主持一场婚礼
I was in Borneo officiating a wedding,
然后这个身材魁梧的医药代表出现了
and this enormous medicine man showed up
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表