不 我不会 你听到Leslie做出任何保证了吗
No. I wouldn't have. Did you hear Leslie make any promises?
保证的构成是什么样的
What constitutes a promise?
一种交换条件 - 哦
A quid pro quo. - Oh!
你懂拉丁语吗
Do you know Latin?
好的 谢谢你 Ron
Okay. Thank you, Ron.
我们结束了吗
Are we done?
我能擦下吗
Can I get a shine?
哦 不 很抱歉 我们打烊了 因为背叛
Oh. No. I'm sorry. We're closed, due to betrayment.
哦 很抱歉 但我听不懂你在说什么
Well, I'm sorry. But I don't know what you're talking about.
你为什么不去问问你新的最好朋友 他的名字应该是
Why don't you ask your new best friend, whose name is
Justin - Justin?
Justin. - Justin?
是
Yes.
我当然可以
I would.
但他可能在忙着从大衣口袋里清口香糖呢
But he's probably too busy cleaning gum out of his coat pockets.
哇 没背叛
Wow. Unbetrayed.
所以 你不在政♥府♥工作你也不知道
So, you don't work for the government and you had no idea
这些人是本地娱乐中心的教师
that these people were teachers from the local rec center?
是的 我只是在我朋友家参加一场晚餐聚会
No. I was simply attending a dinner party at my friend's house.
他为什么在这里 Knope小姐
Why is he here, Miss Knope?
待会儿会澄清的
That will become clear.
Anderson先生 你可以描述一下那晚吗
Mr. Anderson, could you please describe that evening?
嗯 我玩得很愉快
Well, I had a very pleasant time.
从我的角度 没有滥用职权的问题 不管是Knope小姐
And from my perspective, there was no abuse of power with respect to Miss Knope
还是她的各位客人
and any of her various guests.
你能定义愉快吗
Could you define pleasant?
你玩得不错吗 你玩得很高兴吗
Did you have a good time? Did you have a great time?
请具体 并记住你发过誓
Be specific, and do remember that you're under oath.
我玩得棒极了
I had an amazing time.
但你睡着了
But you fell asleep.
哦天啊 非常抱歉 你看
Oh, God. I'm so sorry. You know, look,
我前一晚有个案子
I'd been given a case the night before,
所以我通宵工作 但我不想取消
so I had to stay up all night working on it and I didn't want to cancel.
你应该告诉我的 我可以重新安排
You should've told me. I would've rescheduled.
你开玩笑吧 我很期待啊
Are you kidding me? I was looking forward to it.
我过了太厉害的一晚
I had an awesome time which had nothing
与娱乐中心的教师们无关
to do with the rec center teachers.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
好的 我们休息一下
Okay. We're going to take a break,
一小时后通知我们的决定
and we'll let you know what we decide in about an hour.
好的 我们晚点见
Great. I will see you later.
我在处理官方事务
I'm in the middle of official business,
现在不能聊这些
so I can't talk about it right now.
好 好 - 但没问题 没问题 晚点见
Okay. Okay. - But, yes, yes, you will.
所以 你们记下来了吗 他说棒极了和太厉害
So, did you get that? He said amazing and awesome.
所以 我下周末开车去见他
So, I'm gonna drive up and see him next weekend.
有个歌♥舞伎戏剧节
There's some Kabuki theater festival happening.
太好了 你好放松 你完全没有因为这件事抓狂吗
Great. You're so relaxed. You're not freaking out about this at all?
好的 Leslie 我们已经决定了
Okay, Leslie. We've reached our decision.
我们目前不会有进一步调查了
We're not going to take any further action at this time.
谢谢
Thank you.
你自己要求这次听证会对此帮助很大
It really helped that you asked for this hearing yourself.
而且你自己做出了经济赔偿
And that you made financial restitution out of your own pocket.
但我觉得我们都知道你有点越界了
But I think we both know you skirted a line here.
你自首了 为啥啊
You turned yourself in? Why?
我做了点错事 感觉不好
Well, I did something wrong, and I felt bad.
所以 今早我给娱乐中心捐了一千
So, this morning I donated $1,000 to the rec center,
所以所有人都能留下他们的课程
so everybody could keep teaching their classes.
好吧 那你为啥还要要求听证呢
Okay, so why did you ask for the hearing?
你开玩笑呢 Ann
Are you kidding, Ann?
每个女孩都梦想着
It's every girl's dream to ask a dude
在伪证惩罚的重压下问问男人约会怎样
how their date went under penalty of perjury.
我不为自己的行为自豪 但重要的是
I'm not proud of my actions. But the most important thing is,
现在有一份政♥府♥官方文件
there is now an official government document
证明我的晚餐聚会屌♥爆了
that proves my dinner party kicked ass.
Tommy Hav
Tommy Hav.
J兄 怎么啦 伙计
J Train! What's up, brother?
这不关我的事 但...
This might be none of my business, but...
你得约Wendy出来
you need to ask Wendy out.
这次来真的
For reals, this time.
Leslie告诉你... - 没
Did Leslie tell you... - No.
她不需要 我看到了
She didn't need to. I saw it.
我不是同性恋 但你是我见过最厉害的男人
I'm not gay, but you're the most incredible man I've ever met.
这话听起来一点都不同
That doesn't sound gay at all.
回见 - 保重
See you around. - Take care.
拜 兄弟
Bye, brother.
确定不来一起呆会吗
You sure you don't want to come hang out for a minute?
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表