Ann Perkins 有何贵干啊 小甜心
Ann Perkins. What's happening, sweetheart?
只是在等April
Just waiting for April.
我出城的时候她来照顾我的房♥子 所以...
She's taking care of my house while I'm away, so...
太棒了 迟来的情人节快乐
That's great. Happy belated Valentine's Day.
情人节已经过了一个月了
Valentine's Day was a month ago.
你为什么现在要给我
Why are you giving it to me now?
无所谓了 早来的情人节礼物
Whatever. Happy early Valentine's Day.
我看到这个就想到了你
I saw this and I thought of you.
希望你把它放在一个特别的地方
Hope you keep that somewhere special.
好吧 这是那种带监视摄像头的泰迪熊吧 是不是
Okay. This is one of those nanny-cam teddy bears, isn't it?
啥 不是 这是个普通的 没有摄像头的泰迪熊
What? No. It's a regular, camera-less teddy bear.
就放进你房♥间别想了
Just put it in your bedroom, don't even think about it.
这是个机器熊 被编程用来拥抱的
It's a robot bear. It's programmed to snuggle!
我拿走了
I'll take it.
Donna 里面有摄像头
Donna, there's a camera in it.
我知道
I know.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第2季 第18集
第2季 第18集
好的 基本就这样
All right. That's basically it.
浇浇花 收收信
Water the plants, get the mail.
我能看你的信吗
Can I read your mail?
不 拜托 别
No. Please, don't.
好
Fine.
哦 这是钥匙 记住了...
Oh. And here are the keys, and remember...
我知道 别让Tom拿去配了
I know. Don't let Tom make a copy.
正确 很好
That's right. Good.
我给了April 50块让她在我走时照看下房♥子
I'm paying April 50 bucks to watch my house while I'm away.
我本想找Leslie的
I would have asked Leslie,
但我看到她收拾房♥子的方式了
but I've seen the way she takes care of her house.
再加上 我跟April始终感觉有点距离
Plus, there's always been a little distance between me and April.
我觉得这可能是
And I thought this would maybe,
我也不知道 给我们一个拉近距离的机会 也有可能...
I don't know, give us a chance to get a little closer. Maybe even...
我不喜欢Ann
I don't like Ann.
...成为朋友 谁知道呢
...become friends. Who knows?
Leslie 这位是Evelyn Rowshlind 来自市长办公室
Leslie, this is Evelyn Rowshlind, from the mayor's office.
哦 你好 我经常梦见您
Oh, hello! I've always dreamed of you.
你说什么 - 见到你
Excuse me? - Meeting you.
能为你做些什么 请坐
What can I do for you? Have a seat.
站着就好 - 好
I prefer to stand. - Okay.
我有个有点奇怪的请求
I have kind of an odd favor to ask.
Gunderson市长上周在Pawnee市高尔夫球场打球
Mayor Gunderson was playing golf last week at Pawnee Municipal,
然后他带了他的狗-- - Rufus
and he brought his dog-- - Rufus.
我们都认识Rufus 所有人都爱Rufus
We all know Rufus. Everybody loves Rufus.
他是条好狗 继续
He's a great dog. Continue.
然后 他们在去第六个洞的时候
Well, they were out on the sixth hole
突然不知道从哪...
when suddenly, out of nowhere...
Rufus被一只负鼠咬了?
Rufus was bitten by a possum?
是的
Yes.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
是球道Frank
It was Fairway Frank.
球道Frank是这只可怕的负鼠
Fairway Frank is this awful possum
住在公共高尔夫场的第六洞附近
who lives near the sixth hole of the public golf course.
他实际上是公园部通缉害虫名单第三名
And he's actually number three on the Parks Department's Most Wanted Pest List,
仅次于 喜欢在钟楼上拉屎的蝙蝠
right behind the bats, who like to poop on the bell tower,
和小屎 拉遍高校食堂的浣熊
and Poopy, the raccoon who poops all over the high school cafeteria.
这种事不是该找动物管理部吗
Shouldn't you take this up with Animal Control?
我们实话说
Let's be honest.
动物管理不是我们政♥府♥最高效的部门
Animal Control is not the most effective branch of our government.
他们是群脑子烧坏了的傻蛋
They're a bunch of burned-out morons.
你在这有着能做成事的名声
Well, you have the reputation as a person who gets things done,
所以我们希望你能组建一支特遣队
so we'd like you to form a little task force,
找到这个动物然后灭了它
find the animal and put it down.
特遣队吗 - 不用说 市长会非常感激你的帮助
A task force? - Needless to say, the mayor will be very grateful for your help.
女士 下次我们讲话之时
Ma'am, the next time we speak,
将是我们在一只负鼠的坟头跳舞之日
we shall be dancing on the grave of a possum.
好的
Great.
Ron会带您参观一下
Ron will show you around.
这边走是出口
Right this way is the exit.
哟 我是警♥察♥
Yo, police!
不 你才不是 咖啡
No, you're not. Coffee!
你永远知道给我带啥
You always know what to bring me.
我只给你带过咖啡
I only ever bring you coffee.
这是我最喜欢的非酒精热饮 除了热茶之外
And it is my very favorite non-alcoholic hot drink, except for hot tea.
还有热橙汁 奇怪的好喝
And hot orange juice, weirdly delicious.
无论如何 非常感谢
Anyways, thank you so much.
我很需要 今天的"擦鞋头痛"真的很严重
I need it. I got a really bad case of shoeshine head today.
Andy最近自我诊断
Andy recently diagnosed himself
的了他所谓的"擦鞋头痛"
with what he calls "shoeshine head."
据说是当你擦了太多的鞋
It's when you shine too many shoes
气味会在你脑子里来场暴风雨
and the fumes create a thunderstorm in your brain.
治疗方式包括咖啡 芝士汉堡
Cures include coffee, cheeseburgers
以及在地上打盹
and napping on the floor.
Mark Brendanawicz
Mark Brendanawicz!
嘿 Ron 怎么啦
Hey, Ron, what's up?
我有个木工车间 准备稍微扩张一下
I have a woodshop, and I'm planning a little expansion.
需要我的兄弟 城市规划师Mark 签字核准计划
Need my buddy, Mark the city planner, to sign off on the plans.
行 我安排时间审查一下
Sure, I just need to schedule an inspection.
这就没必要了吧
That's not really necessary.
是 有必要 但你应该没事
Yes, it is. But you'll be fine
只要你没有违规项目
as long as you don't have any code violations.
你没有违规项目 对吧
You don't have any code violations, do you?
没
Nope.
动物管理
Eugene 我们有个非常重要的任务要交给你
Eugene! Boy, we have a really important job for you.
我们周一优先安排
We'll get to it first thing Monday.
今天是周三
Today's Wednesday.
听着 这不是请求
Look, this is not a request.
我们行动的直接命令来自Gunderson市长之犬
We're acting under direct orders from Mayor Gunderson's dog.
办公室 我需要你的两名最佳队员加入我 成为特遣队成员
Office. I need your two best guys to join me and be part of my task force.
那就应该是Harris和Brett
That would be Harris and Brett.
但他们不在这
But they're not here.
那边俩人不是吗 - 不是
Isn't that them, there? - Nope.
嘿 Brett - 咋
Hey, Brett. - Yeah?
大哥 - 听着 那只愚蠢的负鼠又上高尔夫场了
Dude. - Listen, that stupid possum is on the golf course again.
你是希望我自己抓住然后给你们打电♥话♥
Would you rather I capture it myself, and then just call you,
所以你们来把它带回去吗 - 好啊
so you can come and pick it up? - Okay.
嘿 同志们 酷哦 嘿 想要把球拿回去吗
Hey, guys. Cool! Hey, you want your ball back?
想要球吗 跟我来吧
Want your ball back? Come with me.
哦 天
Oh, man!
你咋知道我名字的 兄弟
How you know my name, homie?
停下 - 别勒死你自己了
Stop, man! - Stop hanging yourself.
我要勒死你自己
I'm gonna hang yourself.
别勒死你自己了
Stop hanging yourself.
你真是组织了一群精英啊 Leslie
It's quite a crack team you've assembled, Leslie.
是哦 反正我们有五个 负鼠只有一只
Yeah, well, there's five of us and only one possum.
能有多难呢
How hard can it be?
打扰了 特遣队通过
Excuse us! Task force coming through!
特遣队撤离 继续高尔夫
Task force clear. Resume golfing.
我以前喜欢老虎伍兹
I used to love Tiger Woods
因为他是个伟大的高尔夫冠军
because he was a great champion.
但在性丑闻之后 这个男人是个神
But after that sex scandal? The man is a god!
禁止非法侵入 违背者将被枪击 幸存者将被再次枪击
带逮捕令再来吧
场景为演员本人的木工车间
嘿 Mark
Hey, Mark.
欢迎来到我的避难所 - 谢谢
Welcome to my haven. - Thank you.
在"非我"里 你是第一个
You are the first non-me
十年内踏进此栋楼的人
to set foot in this building in 10 years.
Ron 这个地方完全不合规
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表