今天我们要迎来一个
Today we are welcoming a delegation
姐妹城市公园部的代表团
from the Parks Department of our sister city,
委内瑞拉的Boraqua
Boraqua, Venezuela.
我们和市长的合影在明天下午3点
Our photo-op with the mayor is tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.
所以我尽快需要你们的着装建议
So, I'm gonna need your suggestions about my wardrobe ASAP.
我说过了 金亮片运动裤
I told you, gold sequin sweatpants.
还有 各位记住 委内瑞拉是个穷国家
Also, remember, everyone, Venezuela is a poor country.
这些人没有习惯
These men are not used to the wealth
我们印第安纳中部富有和浮华的生活
and flash that we have here in central Indiana.
我们未来两天的唯一任务
Our only job over the next two days
就是让这些人有家的感觉
is to make these men feel at home.
是的 我有点紧张
Yes, I am a little nervous.
Pawnee历史上与外国访客的交际都有点棘手
Pawnee has kind of a tricky history with welcoming foreign visitors.
野牛
未知
但时过境迁
But things have changed.
我们的客人会住在汽车旅馆 当然
Our guests are gonna stay in a motel, for sure.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第2季 第5集
第2季 第5集
哦 天 万一他们不说英语怎么办
Oh, God! What if they don't speak English?
April 你懂西班牙语 对吧
April, you know Spanish, right?
你把自己埋在工作里
因为你的个人生活不快乐
哦 好 太棒了
Oh, good. Excellent.
我妈是波多黎各人 所以我的性格才如此活泼多彩
My mom's Puerto Rican. That's why I'm so lively and colorful.
哦天啊 他们来了 好的各位 整理一下
Oh, my God. Here they are. Okay, everybody, clean up.
衣服理好 所有人 就 好 Jerry 放吧
Pull your thing up. Everyone, just be... Good. Jerry, hit it.
这是我的心血 我安排了整个旅程
This is my baby. I've put this whole trip together,
我跟你说啊
and let me tell you something.
真的不容易 你知道吗
It's not been easy, you know?
如何在48小时的旅行里融进Pawnee的全部
How do you fit all of Pawnee in a 48-hour visit?
我必须从行程中去掉摇滚保龄馆
I had to drop the Rock and Roll bowling alley from our itinerary.
那是我人生中最难打的电♥话♥之一
That was one of the most difficult phone calls I've ever had to make.
你们好 来自委内瑞拉Boraqua伟大的公园部门的杰出代表
Hello, most excellent representatives of the great Parks Department of Boraqua, Venezuela.
我是公园与娱乐部门副主任
I am Deputy Director of Parks and Recreation,
以及大坑美化部门临时子委员会主席 Leslie Knope
and Chairwoman of the Departmental Ad-Hoc Sub-Committee for Pit Beautification, Leslie Knope.
幸会
It's a pleasure to meet you.
我是公园部门副行政长官
I'm Vice-Director Ejecutivo del Diputado del Departamento de Parques,
Raul Alejandro Bastilla Pedro de Veloso de Maldonado
Raul Alejandro Bastilla Pedro de Veloso de Maldonado.
我是Tom
I'm Tom.
这些是我的同事 小喷泉部部长 Antonio Rivera-Foncesca
These are my colleagues, Antonio Rivera-Fonseca, Minister of Small Fountains.
篱笆管♥理♥员♥ Elvis Correja
And Elvis Correja, Administrator of Hedges.
这位是
And he is?
不用关注他
Pay no attention to him.
他是我们的实习生Johnny 他没有价值
He's our intern, Johnny. He is worthless.
我们一路过来很累了
We are quite tired from our trip.
能让你们的佣人帮忙拿下行李吗
Could you have your servant collect our bags, please?
他叫我啥 - Tom 拜托
What'd he call me? - Tom, please.
文化差异 记得吗 做个好东道主 为我牺牲下吧
It's a different culture, okay? Just be a good host. Do this for me?
好吧
Fine.
好的 我们派我们可悲的佣人小伙
Yes. We will get our pathetic servant boy
取你们的行李 去吧 小伙
to fetch your luggage. Go, boy!
我知道你们旅途劳累
Now, I know you gentlemen had a long flight,
但我为你们准备了一个欢迎宴会
but I have prepared a welcome party in your honor.
棒极了 我喜欢宴会
Excellent. I like to party.
我的任务就是满足你们的所有需求
Well, my job is to see to your every need.
我们就选择自己想要的女人吗
Do we just select the woman we desire?
我选哪个大个黑妞吧
I will take the large black one.
有点意思 - 什么
Interesting choice. - What?
你们有那种印着可挑选女人照片的花名册吗
Do you have some kind of book with photos of the women available to us?
如果没有 我也选择哪个性感黑妞
If not, I will also take the sexy black one.
我一点都不惊讶 我去过南美
I am not surprised at all. I've been to South America.
我在那吃遍天下
I did very well there.
我觉得可能有点沟通问题
I think there might've been a translation problem.
我说的宴会 是不包含性♥交♥易的那种
When I said party, I meant one that did not include sex for pay.
包含吃喝跳舞 那一类的
But one that had food and drink and dancing, that sort of thing.
所以 没有女人吗
So, no women?
没有
No.
开场有点奇怪
Off to kind of a weird start.
我们有太多可以互相学习的地方了
We have so much to learn from each other.
你们吃什么鸟类呢
What kind of birds do you guys eat?
鸡
Chickens.
我们也是 太神奇了
Us, too! Amazing.
这是什么
What is this?
水 哦抱歉 "agua"
Water, I'm sorry. Agua.
在我们国家 政♥府♥官员只喝瓶装水
In our country, government officials drink only bottled water.
我可以向你保证这杯水很安全
I can assure you that that water's very safe to drink.
不 瓶装的 谢谢 送那个小伙去
No. Bottled, please. Send the boy.
Tom 去买♥♥水
Tom, go get water.
Leslie 不是吧
Leslie, come on!
辛苦费
For your troubles.
这就去 老大
You got it, Chief.
在委内瑞拉 政♥府♥实习的机会可是香饽饽
你肯定很有关系吧
是 我很有权力 大家都很怕我
嘿 April 你能来帮我一下...
Hey, April, can you help me out a second...
走开 Jerry
Go away, Jerry.
好吧
Okay.
看到了吧
这是Hugo Chavez在1992年的社♥会♥主♥义♥革命中用过的枪的金制复♥制♥品
This is a gold plated replica of the gun Hugo Chavez used in the 1992 Socialist revolution.
作为礼物
It is a gift.
这把枪真的象征这我们两国日益增长的和平友谊
This gun truly symbolizes the blossoming peace between our two nations.
外交的关键在于送礼
A key aspect to diplomacy is gift-giving.
礼物必须好到显示对来宾的尊重
The gift has to be nice enough to honor and respect the guest,
又不能太好以至于让对方蒙羞
but not so nice that it shames him.
此外 还需要代表本地文化
Plus, it needs to represent the local culture.
我找到了完美的东西
And I found the perfect thing.
一瓶高果糖的玉米糖浆
A bottle of high-fructose corn syrup,
来自Pawnee自家的Sweetums工厂
made right here in Pawnee's own Sweetums factory.
Sweetums! 如果你打不过他们 就甜死他们 始于1♥8♥9♥1
Sweetums! If you can't beat 'em, Sweetums! Since 1♥8♥9♥1.
100个
八打半的香蕉婴儿奶嘴 同样是Pawnee本地♥产♥品
And eight and a half dozen rubber baby bottle nipples, also made here in Pawnee.
Kernston橡胶奶嘴 尝起来以假乱真
Kernston's Rubber Nipples, tastes like the real thing.
是的 我们也很高兴来到你们的肮脏小巷
Yes. And we too are pleased to be here in your dirty alleyway.
感谢你们送的一桶液体 和一包垃圾
We thank you for the container of sap, and the bag of garbage.
他的英语并不完美 所以我觉得他可能没意识到自己有多无礼
His English isn't perfect, so I don't think he realizes how insulting he's being.
我们和朝鲜的开城也是姐妹城市
We're also sister cities with Kaesong, North Korea.
他们的城市好太多了
Their town is far nicer.
没事 这是我的工作 我是外交官
That's fine, it's my job. I'm a diplomat.
我不会感情用事
I'm not supposed to take it personally.
我们在这里没呆多久 但就我们所见
We haven't been here for a very long time, but what we have seen is,
真的 从心底说 太压抑了
really, from the bottom of our hearts, truly depressing.
真的 真是悲哀
Really, really sad stuff.
我的意思是 这就是人们那么尊敬希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥的原因
I mean, that's why people respect Hillary Clinton so much.
因为 没人能像她那样受气
'Cause, nobody takes a punch like her.
她是世界上最坚强 最聪明的沙包
She's the strongest, smartest punching bag in the world.
有趣的是Antonio跟我说 我们要不掉头回去
It's funny because Antonio said to me, "Can we turn this car around
"说我们生病了 或者是迷路了"
"and say we're sick or something, or that we lost our way?"
当然 这对你们来说很无礼
Of course, that would be rude to you.
你的专业是什么
What is your profession?
我是城市规划师
I'm a city planner.
这个城市还规划过啊
This city was planned?
我在路上看到一家纹身店 旁边是学校
On the drive in, I saw a tattoo parlor, next to a school
再旁边是塔可钟
next to a Taco Bell.
看起来就像是非常蠢的啮齿动物设计的
It looks like it was designed by a very stupid rodent.
他这只啮齿动物其实挺聪明
He's actually a pretty smart rodent.
啊哦 - 啊
Uh-oh! - Ah!
你反应很快
You have a quick wit.
你知道吗 我改主意了
You know what? I've changed my mind,
今天晚上睡你好了
I will have you for the evening.
哦 是么
Oh! Boy.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表