Ooh, I like you!
大家好 Ray Holstead 雷记三明治
Hello. Ray Holstead, Ray's Sandwich Place.
当然 Ray 你好吗 - 好
Yes, of course, Ray. How do you do? - Fine.
我是Charles Woliner
I'm Charles Woliner.
过去30年里每一届Pawnee小姐大赛都是评委
I've judged every Miss Pawnee Pageant for the last 30 years.
我一手培养了Jessica
I made Jessica.
Tom和我很高兴能来这里
Well, Tom and I are very happy to be here.
我很肯定在我们五个人的努力之下
And I'm sure between the five of us,
我们能选出最全面的
we will choose the most well-rounded,
智慧 现代 具有远见的女性
intelligent, modern and forward-thinking woman
作为我们这个好镇的代言人
to represent our fine town.
对吧 Tom Tom
Right, Tom? Tom?
不相信我 看着
You don't believe me? Watch.
34C 36B 34B 34D
34 C, 36 B, 34 B, 34 D.
32A 你怎么进来的
32 A? How'd you get in here?
开玩笑的 你们都很完美
I'm just kidding. You're perfect,
每一个人都是 老天有眼
each and every one of you. God bless.
接下来上场的是 Pawnee小姐的候选人
Here they are, your candidates for Miss Pawnee.
我们来见见这些女孩子吧
Well, let's meet the girls, shall we?
首先 请欢迎April Ludgate
First up, please welcome April Ludgate.
大家好 我是April Ludgate
Hello, I'm April Ludgate.
我今年20岁
I'm 20 years old.
我喜欢人
I like people,
地方 和东西
places and things!
Pawnee是全世界我最喜欢的地方
And Pawnee is my favorite place in the world!
下一位 欢迎Susan Gleever
Next up, please welcome Susan Gleever.
大家好 我是Susan 我在印第安纳州立大学读历史
Hi, everyone. I'm Susan. I'm a history major at Indiana State,
我会弹古典钢琴 并在儿童医院做志愿者
I play classical piano, and I volunteer at the Children's Hospital.
谢谢 Susan
Thank you, Susan.
她很棒
She's good.
下一位 Trish Ianetta
Next, Trish lanetta.
你们好 我是Trish
Hi, y'all. I'm Trish.
我22岁了 我上过YouTube
I'm 22 years old, I've been on YouTube.
我 我喜欢和朋友出去玩 喜欢笑
I just... I love to hang out with my friends, I love to laugh,
喜欢夏日 喜欢去海滩
I love the summertime and going to the beach,
我喜欢在海滩上穿比基尼
and I love wearing bikinis at the beach
和大家一起 我希望大家...
with everyone there. I just want everyone...
不是所有人都能当冠军的
Well, you know, they can't all be winners.
你们玩得开心吗
Are y'all having a good time?
看来我们出现领跑的了
Looks like we got a frontrunner, guys!
现在是最受欢迎的才艺比赛
And now it's time for our ever popular talent competition,
每位佳丽会展现自己的骄人才华
where our ladies will each demonstrate their excellent skills.
这是Leslie的自创记分卡 包含类别有
Here we have Leslie's custom scorecard, with categories such as,
展示 智慧 "她历史"的认知
presentation, intelligence, knowledge of herstory,
丰富的姿势 难以言喻
fruitful gestures, je ne sais quoi,
女权主义作家
还有一个叫做"Naomi Wolf指数"的东西
and something called "The Naomi Wolf Factor."
第一个上场的是Trish Ianetta 才艺是棒舞
And our first one up is Trish lanetta, whose talent is baton.
我妹子Trish就是有才
My girl Trish is talented.
她根本都没在转那个棒子
She's not even twirling the baton.
我想做模仿秀
I'm going to do impressions.
哦 名人模仿秀 这是好的 好东西
Oh, celebrity impressions. That's wild. Wild stuff.
是的
Yeah.
这是对我妹妹的模仿
This is an impression of my sister.
中枢兴奋药
嗨 我是Natlie 我喜欢利他林 我很自卑
Hi, I'm Natalie. I love Ritalin and have low self-esteem.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是对我老板Leslie Knope的模仿
This is an impression of my boss, Leslie Knope.
女人半边天 看看我的四色笔
Women should do everything. Check out my four-color pen.
各位 仔细听 我要说一些很重要的事情了
Hey, everybody. Listen up while I talk about some really important stuff.
公园 公园 公园 公园 公园 公园 Michelle Obama 公园
Parks, parks, parks, parks, parks, parks, Michelle Obama, parks.
同性恋企鹅 公园 糖果 公园
Gay penguins, parks, sugar, parks.
学得挺像 她学的挺像 学得
She got me. She got me good. She got...
我发短♥信♥给Trish告诉她她刚刚很出色
I'm texting Trish to tell her how good she did earlier.
不 Susan不是一个完美的满分
No, Susan isn't a perfect 10.
但在我看来 Susan是Pawnee小姐的最佳人选
But in my mind, Susan is the perfect Miss Pawnee.
她的价值观念很强 对工作的责任感让人钦佩
Her values are strong, her commitment to her job is very admirable,
她有种真正的...
she has a real sense of...
嘿 嘿 我在这儿呢
Hey, hey! Over here.
里面情况如何
How's it going in here?
还好
Good.
我把你的马桶和花洒连起来了
I hooked your toilet up to your shower.
你是想这样吧
That's what you wanted, right?
是 - 很好
Yes. - Excellent.
那是Andy吗
Was that Andy?
Andy?
Andy?
我知道你在里面 我可以透过纱网看到你
I know you're in there because I can see you through the screen.
Ann 嘿 怎么了 你在干嘛
Ann! Hey! What's up? What are you doing?
你住在这儿吗
Do you live down here?
什么
What?
什么 是的
What? Yes.
哦天啊 我的天啊 你居然住在这
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, you live down here.
我的天啊 简直不敢相信
Oh, my God. I can't believe this is happening!
什么啊 我不能在自己家
What? I can't be at my house
看到我的前男友在后院一个洞里 像地鼠一样住着
and see my ex-boyfriend living in a hole in my backyard like a gopher.
这也太奇怪了 Andy
That's so weird, Andy.
听着 我已经很努力不去打扰你了
Listen, I have been trying really hard not to bother you.
就像上周你烧烤的时候
Like, when you had that barbecue last week,
闻起来那么香 我都没上去
I didn't come up, even though it smelled so good.
你在这已经呆一周了
You've been here a whole week?
是的 只呆了一周
Yes. One week only.
哦 我猜 我猜这就是你说的那个
Oh, I guess... I guess that's the office you were telling me about
每天上班的办公室吧 太棒了
that you go to work to every day. Excellent.
我们要说些除了我撒的谎之外的事情吗
Listen. Are we gonna talk about anything other than the lies that I told you?
我现在不能处理 有个人在帮我修浴室
I can't do this right now. I have a guy fixing my bathroom.
我得走了
I got to go.
行啊 我也得撤了
Yeah, that's cool. I got to zoom out, too,
待会儿有人要来
'cause I have some people coming over.
所以你下次先打电♥话♥呗
So, why don't you call first next time?
你知道路
You know the way out.
好的 现在是紧张的问答时间
All right, it's time now for the dreaded Q&A.
第一个问题给Tom Haverford
And the first question goes to Tom Haverford.
是的 我想问性感的那个
Yes, I have a question for the hot one.
首先 我只想说我很惊讶
First off, I just want to say I'm a little bit surprised,
我不相信天使能飞得这么低
because I didn't think angels could fly so low.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确实是一位美丽的 美丽的女人
You truly are a beautiful, beautiful woman.
你很逗哦
You're so funny.
你也很逗 你也很逗
You're funny. You're funny.
你有问题吗 Tom
Do you have a question, Tom?
好吧 我有个真正的问题 你不介意的话 Tom
Okay, I have a real question, if you don't mind, Tom.
Trish Alexis de Tocqueville 称美国是"伟大的实验"
Trish, Alexis de Tocqueville called America "The Great Experiment."
我们作为公民能如何为这个实验做贡献呢
What can we do as citizens to improve on that experiment?
美国国歌♥歌♥词
我认为美国是自♥由♥的国度
Well, uh, I think that America is the land of the free,
这是很好的事情
which is a wonderful thing,
美国国歌♥歌♥词
也是勇士的国度 是人们生活的地方
and also the brave, where people can live,
没有人能把这些夺走 永不放弃
and no one can ever take that away from you and it never gives up.
但移♥民♥的高出生率吓到我了
But the high birthing rate of immigrants frightens me.
不想冒犯任何人
No offense to anyone out there,
但如果是我和我的家人决定
but if it were up to me and my family,
我想把它叫做"我们的美国"
I would actually call it "Our-merica,"
而不是"他们的美国" 谢谢
and not "Their-merica." Thank you.
别鼓掌 不 她没...
Don't applaud that. No, she didn't...
她没回答我的问题
She didn't answer my question.
抱歉 你不觉得
I'm sorry, you don't think it's weird
我前男友住在我房♥子外面大坑里的一个帐篷里很奇怪吗
that my ex-boyfriend lives in a tent in the pit outside my house?
这不是...理想状况
It's not...ideal.
可能你需要放松一点
Maybe you should try to relax.
要不吃一片
Maybe take one of those Ativans
我在药柜里看到的安♥定♥片♥吧
I saw in the medicine cabinet.
别闹 - 是的 我偷看了
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表