早上好 各位 一些通知
Good morning, everyone. A couple of announcements.
我们都知道 Ron做完手术正在康复中
As we all know, Ron is recovering from his hernia surgery.
所以我以大家的名义给他买♥♥了花
So I got him flowers from all of us.
每个人需要出90刀
So everybody needs to pitch in, like, $90.
90刀?
$90?
是的 因为我订了一束美丽的水仙花
Yes, because I ordered a beautiful bouquet of daffodils,
喝了几杯之后在一个网站上订的
from a website, after a few glasses of wine.
所以 Tom 我觉得你应该也会收到水仙花
So, Tom, I think you might be getting some daffodils, too.
Donna 肯定也有你的份
Donna, you're definitely getting some.
Jerry 我不知道 我不确定 让时间证明吧
Jerry? I don't know. I'm not sure. Time will tell.
还有 今晚我要早退
Also, I'm leaving early tonight
以评委身份参加Pawnee选美大赛
because I am a judge in the Miss Pawnee Beauty Pageant.
哇 哇 哇 你居然能在那当评委
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You get to be a judge in that thing?
是的 这是我严肃对待的一份责任
Yes, and it's a responsibility I take very seriously.
但我也想当评委
But I want to be a judge.
不敢相信你居然喜欢选美大赛
I can't believe you like beauty pageants.
April 不管选出的Pawnee小姐是谁
April, whoever Miss Pawnee is,
她将会代表我们镇的妇女形象
is gonna be the representative of womanhood in our town.
作为评委 我向你们保证今年的Pawnee小姐
And as a judge, let me assure you that this year's Miss Pawnee
会是才貌双全
will be chosen for her talent and poise.
哇 "才貌双全"的女孩子会去参赛啊
Whoa. The girls from Talent and Poise gonna be there?
什么 - "才貌双全"
What? - Talent and Poise.
退伍军人医院旁边的脱衣舞俱乐部 我在那组过局
It's the strip club by the VA hospital. I have some meetings there.
太恶心了
That's disgusting.
不 太恶心了的是亮片工厂
No. What's disgusting is the Glitter Factory.
千万不要去亮片工厂
Do not go to the Glitter Factory.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第2季 第3集
第2季 第3集
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
我刚刚在磨碎咖啡店 我想你可能想来杯冰摩卡
So, I was just at The Grind and I thought you might want an iced mocha
加上加加量生奶油
with extra, extra whipped cream.
哦 非常感谢你 April 哇
Oh, my. Thank you so much, April. Wow!
不客气
You're welcome.
哦对了 完全无关的
Oh, by the way, completely unrelated,
我刚刚报名参加了Pawnee小姐选美大赛
I just signed up for the Miss Pawnee Beauty Pageant.
太好了
That's wonderful.
你知道 这就是我想成为评委的原因
You know, that is why I decided to become a judge.
像你一样优秀的女孩子
So that awesome girls like you,
虽然不是 传统意义上的好看
who are not, you know, classically hot,
但能以才智和胆识获奖
can be rewarded for their intelligence and savvy.
选美比赛都很蠢
Beauty pageants are idiotic.
但我刚刚知道Pawnee小姐冠军有600刀的奖金
But I found that the winner of the Miss Pawnee pageant gets $600.
我可以为了600刀愚蠢一回
I can be idiotic for $600.
所以 你能给我投票吗 姐妹
So, are you gonna vote for me, sister?
April 对你偏袒对我来说是不道德的
April, it's unethical for me to show you favoritism.
我们就像是家人
You and I are like family.
咖啡7块
The coffee is $7.
哦 对了 当然
Yes. Right. Of course.
挤掉那个小丑呗
Just bump that clown.
告诉他们已经有一个亚裔评委了
Tell them they already have another Asian judge.
太棒了 非常感谢 我欠你的 回见
Awesome. Thank you so much, I owe you. All right. Peace.
猜猜谁也能当上选美比赛的评委了
Guess who's also gonna be a judge in the beauty pageant?
什么 怎么可能
What? How?
我认识个人
I know a guy.
我找几个人帮了忙
I had to call in a few favors.
但如果你不找人帮忙来看比基尼小姐
But if you don't call in favors to look at women in bikinis
然后用数字给她们打分
and assign them numerical grades,
你找人帮忙到底想干啥呢
what the hell do you call in favors for?
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你在这边干啥呢
What you doing in these parts?
我就是来看看壁画
I just came by to see the murals.
这幅很厉害啊
This one's pretty amazing.
是的 这幅是个美人儿
Yeah, this one's a beauty.
你知道 在1880年代 有几年
You know, in the 1880s, there were a few years
是Pawnee的艰难岁月
that were pretty rough and tumble in Pawnee.
这幅描绘了Bradley牧师和七个孩子的寡妇母亲Anna Beth Stevenson的著名打斗
This depicts kind of a famous fight between Reverend Bradley and Anna Beth Stevenson, a widowed mother of seven.
原标题是"激烈的拳♥交♥"
The original title of this was "A Lively Fisting."
但很明显他们改了标题
But you know, they had to change it for obvious reasons.
她很会揪男人头发啊
She's got him by the hair pretty good there.
是啊
Yeah.
Leslie是个妙人 也很聪明
Leslie's really cool, and she's smart.
有点咄咄逼人
It's a little intimidating.
实话讲 我不是来这看壁画的
To tell you the truth, I didn't come here to look at the murals.
我是来约她出去的
I came to ask her on a date.
嘿 Leslie
Hey, Leslie,
我真的喜欢你
I really like you.
我在想要不有时间你能一起喝咖啡 或者什么的
And I was wondering if maybe you'd want to get a cup of coffee or something, sometime.
行 好 当然
Okay, yeah, sure.
是吗
Yeah?
是的 没问题 我看看我的日程
Yeah. Absolutely. Let me check my schedule.
好
Okay.
我们看看
Let's see.
那是 那是你奶奶吗
Is that your grandma?
哈哈是哦
Yeah.
那是Madeleine Albright
That's Madeleine Albright.
她叫这个名字吗 我一般就叫"奶奶"
That's her name? 'Cause I usually just call mine "Nana."
不 那是Madeleine Albright
No, that's Madeleine Albright.
第一位女国务卿
The first female Secretary of State.
哦 所以 不 不是你奶奶
Okay, so, not... That's not your grandma, then.
好 我知道了
All right. I got it.
日程看得如何
How's that schedule looking?
很好 有几天是空的
Good, a couple days are free.
我们就可以 你知道
Maybe we could just, you know...
日后再议?
Just lock it in later?
好 - 以后再聊
Yeah. - Talk later about it?
是个好主意 - 行
Yeah. That's a good idea. - Okay.
女士们好
Ladies.
想听条坏消息吗
You want to hear something awful?
他甚至连Madeleine Albright都不认识
He didn't even know who Madeleine Albright was.
谁 - 你也不认识啊
Who? - Not you, too.
Madeleine Albright 第一位女国务卿
Madeleine Albright, the first female Secretary of State.
不不不 谁不认识她
No, no, no. Who didn't know?
哦 Dave 我见到的那个警♥察♥
Oh, Dave. That cop that I met. I don't know.
我就是不知道约会对象能不能
I just don't know if I can date someone
跟我没有共同爱好
who doesn't share my interests.
我是说 你能跟
I mean, could you date someone
不喜欢接种疫苗的人约会吗
who doesn't love giving vaccinations?
我就没约过喜欢种疫苗的人
I've never dated anyone who loves giving vaccinations.
你好 - 好
Hey. - Hey.
问个怪问题 你手巧不 能修东西不
Weird question for you. Are you handy? Like, can you fix things?
什么坏了 - 我的淋浴
Well, what's broken? - My shower.
漏水 水压小 反正都是问题
It's leaky, low pressure, just all around terrible.
简单 我下班之后过去可以吗
Easy. You want me to come over after work?
可以 可以 太好了
Yes. Yes. Amazing.
我给你做一顿便宜快速的晚餐
I will cook you a cheap, quick dinner
对我来说完全没问题
that will be no trouble at all for me.
好 那我们晚上见
Great. Well, I'll see you tonight,
来一场最奇怪的第二次约会
for the weirdest second date ever.
好吧
Okay.
各位评委好
Hello, fellow judges.
我是Leslie Knope评委 这位是我的同事 Tom Haverford
I am Judge Leslie Knope and this is my colleague, Tom Haverford.
他也是评委之一
He's also gonna be a judge.
你好 Jessica Wicks 1994年Pawnee小姐
Hi. Jessica Wicks, Miss Pawnee 1994.
我马上就认出你了
I recognized you right away.
请允许我告诉你你现在比获奖时更漂亮了
And may I say that you look even more beautiful now than you did when you won the crown.
哦 我喜欢你
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表