好的 没事 算了
All right, fine, forget it.
我只是说 你知道 在我来看 理论上
I'm just saying, you know, it seems to me, on paper,
我们现在的状况挺好的
that this thing we have is pretty great.
是的 呆子
Yes, nerd.
理论上 我们现在的状况挺棒
On paper, this thing we have is pretty great.
Mark是个很好的男朋友
Mark is a great boyfriend.
我没有任何能抱怨的地方 一切都 很好
I have no complaints at all. Everything is good.
我不知道 我感觉不太对
I don't know. I don't feel right about this.
你在开玩笑吧 这多有意思啊
Are you kidding me? This is so much fun.
你看 我们今天来了趟公路旅行
Look, we took a road trip today.
我们在高速公路上追逐你妈多年失散的爱人
We chased your mom's long lost love down a freeway.
他是个疯子 Justin
He's a loon, Justin.
所以他抓狂了一点点
So he freaked out a little bit.
他紧张了 换做你也会是
He got nervous. I mean, you would, too.
他被我们拉回车里的时候就好了
He was fine by the time we got him back inside the car.
是 对 他哭睡着了
Yeah, well, he cried himself to sleep.
我是说 我也不知道你为什么要逼他
I mean, I don't know why you're pushing.
为什么你想让他和我妈相处啊
Why do you want him to spend time with my mom?
这对她又有什么帮助呢
How would that help her?
我不喜欢这样 我不觉得这能行 我要取消行动了
I don't like this. I don't think this is gonna work. I'm calling this off.
来嘛 不 不 不 你看 我们已经来了 就看看会发生什么吧
Come on. No, no, no. Look, we're here. Let's just see what happens.
会发生的是 我开车送他回家
What happens is, I drive him home.
现在 你需要深呼吸
Now, look. You need to breathe.
我在呼吸 好吧
I'm breathing. Okay?
妈
Mom.
哦
Oh!
你在这啊
There you are.
所以 惊喜是什么呢
So, what's the big surprise?
你准备把我送进养老院了吗
You gonna try to check me into an old folks home?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我们喝杯咖啡把这些话说完
One that we'd love to tell you over a cup of coffee,
现在先远离这里吧
somewhere far from this place.
Frank
Frank.
你好 Marlene
Hello, Marlene.
天哪 不敢相信真的是你
My gosh. I can't believe it's really you.
想 叙叙旧吗
Wanna catch up?
当然
Sure.
哦 伙计
Oh, boy.
哦 伙计
Oh, boy.
你觉得我们该待命...
Do you think we should stand by...
她没事 让这一切顺其自然吧
She's fine. Let's just let this unfold.
过来吧 孩子 我来跟你讲讲内战的故事
Come here, sonny. Let me tell you about the Civil War.
爷爷 离我远点 你散发着死人的味道
Grandpa, leave me alone. You smell like death.
我去搞点鸡尾酒
I'm gonna get some punch.
打扰了 你们也真可爱 真好
Excuse me. You guys are really adorable. It's really nice.
所以Leslie就说 "就这样了 我带他回家"
So Leslie's like, "That's it, I'm taking him home."
所以 我们转头看 他根本都不在车里了
So, we look over, and he's not even in the car anymore.
你骗人吧 - 不 太夸张了
You're kidding. - No. It's insane.
Leslie对这些事是怎么想的
What does Leslie think about all this?
哦天哪 Leslie 我甚至不知道
Oh, God, Leslie. I don't even know.
我觉得我在一片混乱中把她丢了
I think I just lost track of her in all the chaos.
总之 现在他和Marlene
Anyways, now he and Marlene
不知道在哪 做些天知道的事情
are off somewhere, doing God knows what.
我不想...
I don't wanna...
你为了赡养费起诉我吗
You're suing me for alimony?
是的
Yes.
我们结婚时 习惯了一定的生活模式
When we were married, I got accustomed to a certain lifestyle.
我有权获得维持这种生活模式的费用
And I'm entitled to money to maintain that lifestyle.
你疯了
This is insane.
是的 我是疯了 但我只有这样了
Yeah, it's insane, but it's all I got.
你可以免除这一切 只要给我一个机会
And you can make it all go away if you just gave me a chance.
什么 - 三次约会
What? - Three dates.
一次约会
One date.
咖啡
Coffee?
所以你的计划是告我
So your plan was to sue me,
然后用这绑♥架♥我来爱上你
and then to use that to blackmail me into falling in love with you.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 你们听起来不错
Hey. You guys sound good.
你真这么觉得啊 根本看不出来
You really think so? It's impossible to tell.
外面就像是寂静之地
It's like Bizarro Land out there.
我们唱完歌♥之后 都是死寂
As soon as we finish a song, it's dead silence.
你希望是什么呢
Well, what do you expect, you know.
他们看起来都有一万岁了
They're like a million years old.
我很高兴你喜欢
Well, I'm glad you like it.
你一直都是乐队的坚定支持者
You were always a big supporter of the band.
嘿 休息结束了
Hey. Break's over.
Ludgate 鞭子抽起来了啊
Ludgate, cracking the whip.
是啊 这些老家伙付钱买♥♥了点娱乐
Yeah, well, these old bags paid for some entertainment.
所以上去吧 - 不 你是对的 好吧
So get up there. - No, you're right. Okay.
嘿 你该唱那首《The Way You Look Tonight》
Hey, you should play that song The Way You Look Tonight.
哈
Hmm.
是首好歌♥
It's a good one.
下一首献给一个特别的小姑娘 名叫April Ludgate
The next one's going out to a special little lady named April Ludgate.
《The Way You Look Tonight》
有一天
Someday
当我一人时
When I'm all alone
而世界很冷
And the world is cold
我会感到温暖
I will feel a glow
只是想起你
Just thinking of you
还有你今晚的模样
And the way you look tonight
你们是...没事了
Are you guys... never mind.
你在乎啥 - 我没
Why do you care? - I don't.
那你呢 你是做什么工作的
What about you? What do you do for a living?
说起来也是趟有趣的旅途 - 是么
Well, it's been an interesting ride. - Yeah?
我大学毕业后在杂货店工作
I got a job at a grocery store right out of college
只是为了生存而已
just for a way to make money.
然后现在的我 过了40年后 完全失业了
And here I am, 40 years later, completely unemployed.
哇
Wow.
你觉得我们再续前缘如何
What do you say we pick up where we left off?
你不是正经的 对吧
You're not serious, right?
我正经得像我的心脏病发作一样
I'm serious as a heart attack.
我曾有过四次
Of which I've had four.
《The Way You Look Tonight》
而世界很冷
And the world is cold
我会感到温暖
I will feel a glow
只要想起你
Just thinking of you
还有你今晚的模样
And the way you look tonight
嘿 妈 你还好吗 Frank走了吗
Hey, Mom, are you okay? Did Frank leave?
呃 是啊 他离开了一阵子
Uh, yeah. He just stepped away for a second.
对不起把他带过来了
I'm so sorry we brought him here.
哦 没事啊
Oh, it's okay.
很体贴 亲爱的
It was very thoughtful, sweetheart.
他变成那样不是你的错...
It's not your fault that he turned out to be...
打扰一下 嗨 抱歉 你们好
Excuse me. Hi. Excuse me, hi.
我的名字叫Frank Beckerson
My name is Frank Beckerson.
Marlene
Marlene,
你
you
搞砸了
blew it.
最后看一眼吧 Marlene 因为你不会再看到这个身体了
Take one last look, Marlene, because you'll never see this body again.
Marlene 你俩之间发生了什么
Marlene, what happened between you two?
告诉我所有的事情 我想知道每个细节
Tell me everything. I want every detail.
嘿 我们差不多搞完了 所以准备马上走了
Hey, we're almost done, so we can leave soon.
好的 我带你去吃个麦芽冰激凌
Yes. I'll take you for an ice cream malted,
然后我们就去挑骨灰盒
and then we can go choose our caskets.
上帝啊 为啥我们做的每件事都需要包裹上15层的讽刺
God, why does everything we do have to be cloaked in, like, 15 layers of irony?
那说个不讽刺的
Here's something un-ironic.
自从你开始跟那个笨蛋相处
Ever since you've been hanging out with that meathead,
你就变得完全无趣了
you've become completely lame.
你知道吗 我们分手了
You know what? We're breaking up.
行 那你喝醉的时候也不能跟我亲热了
Fine, then you can't make out with me when you're drunk anymore.
行 那我和Ben亲热 - 拒绝
Fine, then I'll make out with Ben. - Pass.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表