All I want in life is to own a nightclub on every continent,
有我自己的高端西服生产线
have my own line of upscale sweat suits,
还有名叫Tommy清新的古龙水
and a cologne called Tommy Fresh.
而我只差一千刀
And I fell $1,000 short.
真的吗 你只需要这些
Seriously? That's all you needed?
Tom 我有一千刀 给你了
Tom, I have $1,000. You can have it.
谢谢 Andy 但我不能拿你的钱
Thanks, Andy, but I can't take your money.
我是个创作歌♥手
I'm a singer/songwriter.
两句我写进每首歌♥的歌♥词
The two lines I've put into every song I've ever sang,
"张开你的翅膀飞翔"和"你值得做一个冠军"
"Spread your wings and fly," and "You deserve to be a champion."
如果你跟我说只需要1000刀实现你的梦想
If you're telling me that all you need is $1,000 to do your dreams,
那我希望你拿着
then I want you to have it.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
可能吧
Maybe.
你不知道刚刚让我多开心
You don't know how happy you just made me.
他是Pawnee公园与娱乐部门的主任
He's the Director of the Pawnee Parks and Recreation Department.
他也是今年Dorothy Everton Smythe 女性授权奖的获奖者
He is also the recipient of this year's Dorothy Everton Smythe Female Empowerment Award.
掌声欢迎Ron Swanson先生
Please put your hands together for Mr. Ron Swanson.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
每个奖项 小到一个奖杯 大到诺贝尔奖
Every award, from the smallest trophy to the Nobel Prize,
都不过是...
is nothing more than...
都不过是一种授予荣誉的极好方式
Is nothing more than a great way to honor someone.
所以 我想将今年的Dottie 英语 管他是啥奖
So, I would like to present this year's Dottie English Whatever Award
颁给真正值得得奖的这个人
to the person who actually deserves it,
Leslie Knope 上台吧 Leslie
Leslie Knope. Come on up here, Leslie.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
坦诚地讲 我很荣幸
Honestly, I'm just very honored
能为我老板一样深刻而善良的人工作
to work for someone as insightful and kind as my boss.
所以 我想将今年的Dorothy Everton Smythe 女性授权奖
So, I would like to present this year's Dorothy Everton Smythe Award
颁给Ron Swanson
to Ron Swanson.
我不想要 收下就是了
I don't want it. Just take the damn thing.
你值得
You deserve it.
不 不 真的 - 不 Ron 你值得
No, no. Really. - No, Ron, you deserve it.
真的 但我不想要 - 但你还是赢得了
Really, but I don't want it. - But you won it.
而且你应该 - 你就收下吧
And you should win it. - You should take it.
说了这些话之后 - 我太傻了
After that whole conversation... - I'm being ridiculous.
你做了... - 你们谁收下就行了吧
You've done... - Could someone please just take it?
好吧 我收下 我该跟谁说才能把这个名字改掉
Okay, I'll take it. Who do I speak to about getting this changed?
滚下台吧 - 是啊
Get off the stage! - Yeah!
我还是觉得奖项很蠢
I still think awards are stupid.
但如果颁给对的人就没有那么蠢
But they'd be less stupid if they went to the right people.
你把钱都给Tom了吗
You gave Tom all your money?
是啊 啊 我在投资
Yeah, well, I'm investing.
我就像是沃伦·芭菲糖
I'm like Warren Buffay.
我觉得能有自己住的地方会很好的
I kind of feel like it would have been good for you to have your own place.
是 我知道 但我觉得Tom真的需要这个钱
Yeah, I know. But I feel like Tom really needed the money,
这是为了看到你最好朋友梦想成真做出的一点点牺牲
and small sacrifice to see one of your best friends' dreams come true.
他们把你剪掉了
They cropped you out.
我想也是
Figures.
所以 你准备放哪
So, where are you gonna put it?
我有个点子
I have an idea.
一 二 三 - 二 三
One, two, three. - Two, three.
好吗
What's up?
你们好啊 你们排队排多久了
Hey, guys. How long did you wait in line?
我完全没等 我是部分所有者
I didn't wait at all! I'm a part-owner.
Freddy 我回来啦
Freddy! I'm back.
Tom Haverford 部分所有者 需要啥跟我说
Tom Haverford, part-owner. Let me know if you need anything.
每晚都给我把这个座暖上
Keep this booth warm for me every night.
我要住在这个座里
I'm gonna live in this booth.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
Donna吗
Donna?
你在这干嘛啊
What are you doing here?
我买♥♥了三份 感谢你的情报
I bought three shares. Thanks for the tip.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表