很好
Bully.
Andy Andy 拜托你能过来一下吗
Andy! Andy! Can you come here, please?
行 咋啦
Yeah. What's up?
我在这等电♥话♥等了一个小时了
I've been on hold for, like, an hour
我得去尿尿了 你能坐在这两秒钟
and I really have to pee. Can you just sit here for two seconds
听着电♥话♥吗 - 好
and just listen, please? - Yes.
拜托了 好吧 如果他们接了 你就把那些数字大声读出来
Please? Okay. And if they answer, can you just read those numbers out loud?
行 - 好的 谢了
Yeah. - Okay, thanks.
现在是雌性青春期火鸡
Now here's the female adolescent turkey.
你能听出区别吗 - 不能
Could you hear the difference? - No.
火鸡可以
Turkeys can.
布拉布拉布拉!
Boo-la, boo-la, boo-la!
布拉布拉布拉!
Boo-la, boo-la, boo-la!
布拉布拉布拉!
Boo-la, boo-la, boo-la!
打到第一只猎物的时候我们会这么庆祝
We do that the first time one of us hits something.
哦 酷哦 布拉布拉...
Oh, cool! Boo-la, boo-la...
不 不 你错过了
No, no. You missed it.
你看 Ron 我知道这个周末 你会期待
Look, Ron, I know this weekend, you were looking forward
很多男男男活动 但我只想说我很感激
to a lot of man-on-man-on-man action, but I just wanted to say I'm very grateful
你让我一起来
that you let me come along on this trip.
没事
That's fine.
我只是很高兴你最后没有把其他的...
I'm just glad you didn't end up inviting more of the motor...
搞什么啊 给我点警告好吗
What the hell? Give me some warning!
我看到了一只鹌鹑
I saw a quail.
抱歉了哥们 你走神儿 你就完事儿
Sorry, man, you snooze, you lose.
布拉布拉布拉!
Boo-la, boo-la, boo-la!
布拉布拉布拉!
Boo-la, boo-la, boo-la!
我觉得这是个我和Ron增进感情的好机会
I think this is gonna be a really good bonding sesh for me and Ron.
男的特别喜欢你在他们面前展示你更厉害
Guys love it when you can show them you're better than they are
尤其是他们擅长的
at something they love.
嘿 听听这个
Hey, check this out.
*我在等着 国家公园部的电♥话♥*
I am on hold with the State Parks Department
*我在等着 所以吃我的屁吧*
I am on hold, so suck on my butt
棒哦 - 是的
Nice. - Yeah.
他们没接啊 显然 所有人都去哪了
They didn't answer, obviously. Where is everyone?
打猎
Hunting trip.
打猎吗
Hunting trip?
Mark去了吗 - 去了
Did Mark go? - Yeah.
挺好 至少Ann没一起去
That's cool, at least he's not with Ann.
不 Ann也去了
No, Ann's there.
天啊 怎么他就能干所有我想干的啊
God! How come he gets to do all the things I wanna do?
打猎啊 Ann啊
Go hunting, Ann.
没准他会被鹿吃了
Maybe a deer will eat him.
那可就太棒了
That would be really awesome.
但我觉得那不会发生吧 大概
But I don't think that will happen, probably.
你很惊讶我的胸部没影响我瞄准吗
You're surprised that my breasts didn't throw my aim off?
Leslie 拜托
Leslie, please.
我不在乎你这个女孩子 我只是不喜欢改变
I don't care that you're a girl. I just don't like change.
我喜欢和同样的人去同样的地方
I like going to the same place with the same people,
讲同样的故事 然后看谁打到的火鸡最多
telling the same stories and seeing who can bag the most turkeys.
看起来你喜欢和同样的人去打猎
It seems like you like to go hunting with the same people
是因为你知道你能打败他们
'cause you know you can beat them.
赌一百块我能比你打更多鸟
A hundred bucks says I bag more birds than you.
来吧 我们分头行动 我单干更好
You're on. Let's split up. I do it better alone.
确实是哦 你看 典型的爷们儿
Yeah, you do! See? Just one of the guys.
你最喜欢的蛋糕不可能是生日蛋糕啊
Your favorite kind of cake can't be birthday cake.
就像说你最喜欢的麦片是早餐麦片
That's like saying your favorite kind of cereal is breakfast cereal.
嗯 我爱死早餐麦片
Mmm, I love breakfast cereal.
看 有只什么鸟
Look! Some kind of bird!
我们杀了它 你跟我说话吗 贱♥人♥
Let's kill it! You talking to me, bitch?
你在瞄准什么啊
What were you aiming at?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 好吧 我理解为啥人们喜欢这样了
Okay. Okay. I can understand why people like that.
对吧 - 是啊
Right? - Yeah!
耶
Yeah!
是的 而且持枪的时候睁一只眼一直是条好规矩
Yeah. And keeping one's eyes open is always a good rule of thumb around guns.
今天也太美妙了
This is such a great day.
你看 在家里 我有一个老婆和三个美丽的女儿
See, at my house, I got a wife and three beautiful daughters.
但这趟旅行 是每年唯一我能站着撒尿的时候
But this trip, it is the one time of year I get to pee standing up.
我爱死这个声音了
I love that sound.
我被打了
I've been shot!
我被打了
I've been shot!
有人打中了我的头
Somebody shot me in the head!
布拉布拉布拉?
Boo-la, boo-la, boo-la?
我的天哪我的天哪我的天哪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
过来 好 就在这
Over here. All right, right there.
Ron 我拿着你的帽子 Ron 你帽子在我这 - 我的天哪
Ron, I got your hat! Ron, I have your hat! - Oh, my God!
你很疼吗
Are you in a lot of pain?
我被猎枪打中了头
I was shot in the head with a shotgun.
Ron 其实没有那么严重 我需要你保持冷静 好吗
Ron, it's actually not that serious. I just need you to stay calm, okay?
爷还是保持愤怒吧 这样才能放松
Yeah, I'm just gonna stay angry. I find that relaxes me.
好的 Ron 我们报♥警♥了 他们会派一个管♥理♥员♥来
Okay, Ron, we called 911 and they're gonna send a ranger.
哦 该死 真是一团糟
Oh, damn! This is a mess.
管♥理♥员♥明年不会让我们再回来了
The rangers won't let us come back next year.
不 我们现在不要想这些事
No! We're not gonna think about that right now.
你们能把Ron抬到尸体存放室的沙发床上吗
You guys, can you just put him on the day bed in the carcass room?
沙发床 - 是的
Day bed? - Yeah.
好的 好了 坚持住
Sure. Okay, now. Hold on!
坚持住 - 这声音是Donna吗
Hold on! - Is that Donna?
Donna - 好的 放松
Donna? - Okay, easy.
Donna?
Donna?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
怎么啦 是你的心脏吗 你呼吸困难吗
What? Is it your heart? Are you having trouble breathing?
是我的车 有人打中了我的车
It's my car. Someone shot my car!
来了 你的苏格兰威士忌 Ron - 好的 Jerry Jerry来了
Okay. Here's your Scotch, Ron. - Okay, Jerry. Jerry's here.
给你 - 威士忌来了 Ron 给你 Ron
Here you go. - Here's your Scotch, Ron. There we go, Ron.
好的 你知道有个好消息吗 Ann会照顾你的
Okay. Hey, you know what is great? Ann's gonna take care of you.
Ann可是北美最好的护士 好嘞 来吧
And Ann is the best nurse in North America. All right. There you go.
什么 你还好吗
What? You okay?
是不是你打的我
Did you shoot me?
什么 不是啊
What? No!
我旁边好像有只鸟
There was a bird kind of near me,
我知道你有多不顾一切地想要证明自己
and I know how desperate you were to prove yourself.
不 不 我发誓 我没有
No. No, I swear, I didn't.
Ron 我对天发誓 我没打中任何人
Ron, I swear to God, I've never shot anyone.
你最好找到是谁 然后给他们买♥♥个棺材
Well, you better find out who it was. And then, purchase them a coffin,
因为我要把他们撕个粉碎
because I'm gonna rip them apart.
好吧
Okay.
马可 - 波罗
Marco! - Polo!
马可 - 波罗
Marco! - Polo!
马可 - 波罗
Marco? - Polo!
马可 - 波罗
Marco! - Polo!
嘿 - 好的 - 你感觉如何
Hey. - Okay. - How are you feeling?
你感觉如何 - 头晕吗
How are you feeling? - Are you dizzy?
你头晕还是... - 你轻飘飘的吗
Are you dizzy or... - Are you light-headed?
我盯着我的手掌时 看到一张女人的嘴舌吻一条狗
When I look at my palm, I see a lady's mouth French kissing a dog.
正常吗 - 正常吗
Is that normal? - Is that normal?
我给你的止疼药很厉害
Well, the pain medication I gave you is pretty strong.
Donna用来缓解痛经的 你吃了多少
Donna uses it for menstrual cramps. How many did you take?
7片 8片
Seven. Eight.
但我用很多液体顺着吞下去了
But I washed them down with plenty of fluids.
不 Ron 你不能随酒服用
No, Ron, you cannot drink Scotch with this.
你得吐出来 现在就吐
You're gonna need to purge, right now!
好吗 - 不行
Okay? - No!
哦 是的 对 对 对 - 不 不能浪费20年的好酒
Oh, yeah. Yes, yes, yes. - No, I'm not wasting 20-year Scotch.
能扒开他的嘴吗 - 不行
Can you open his mouth? - No.
Leslie 扒开他的嘴 - 什么
Leslie? Open his mouth. - What?
不 - 扒开他的嘴
No. - Open his mouth.
好 - 我不会让自己吐出来的
Okay. - I'm not making myself throw up.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表