William Percy 娱乐中心
而是因为你们 我们的老师
And it's because of you, our teachers,
这个目录中的每一项娱乐课程
that every one of these recreation classes in this catalog
才像Pawnee美丽皇冠上的宝石一样闪耀
shines like a jewel in Pawnee's beautiful crown.
不幸的是 因为预算限制
Unfortunately, due to budget constraints,
今年我们需要从皇冠上移走五颗宝石
this year we will have to remove five jewels from that crown.
你说什么 你要砍我们的课吗
Excuse me? Are you cutting our classes?
是的 市里削减了$1000的预算
Yeah. The city took away $1,000 from our budget.
所以 非常抱歉
So, I'm very sorry.
你要如何决定砍哪门课
How will you decide which classes to cut?
根据出席情况和学生评估
By attendance and student evaluations.
所以 保证你的学生们开心而归
So, just make sure your students leave with a smile.
我的课程叫做"应对晚期疾病"
My class is called "Coping with Terminal Illness."
希望你出席率会高一点吧
Hopefully your attendance is good!
实际上 不 希望出席率很低
Actually, no, hopefully it's bad.
没人比我更为这苦恼了
Nobody's more upset about this than me.
我从高中起就在娱乐中心上这些课了
I've been taking these rec center classes since I was in high school.
在这里我学会了编辫子 做饼干 还有法式热吻
It's where I learned hair braiding, and how to make biscuits, and French kissing.
法式热吻是来自我一起上饼干课的男孩子
The French kissing was just from a boy in my biscuits class,
但无论如何 还是学到了
but either way, lesson learned.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第2季 第14集
第2季 第14集
我 的 天 你从没去过狂欢节
Oh, my God! You have never been to Carnival?
我想去啊
I want to go!
我们得订二月的票
We have to get tickets in February
去里约热内卢了 Leslie Knope
to go to Rio de Janeiro, Leslie Knope.
好的
Okay.
我在印第安纳波利斯和Justin约会
I am on a date with Justin in Indianapolis.
我们只出去过几次
We've only been out a few times,
但每一次都令人惊异
but every one of them has been amazing.
干杯
Cheers.
上一次 我们在印第安纳波利斯水族馆 来了场鸡尾酒定制之旅
Last time, we had a private tour and cocktails at the Indianapolis Aquarium.
那边的那条鱼有点让我想起我妈
That fish over there kind of reminds me of my mom.
为什么呢
Why?
就 感觉很内敛
It's just being really withholding.
Justin肯定是我约会过最有意思的男人了
Justin is definitely the most interesting guy I've ever dated.
我只是做了一点小小的书面工作
All I did was a little paperwork.
他一直都很谦虚 多亏了他
He's being modest, it is thanks to him
我全家人才能呆在这个国家
my family remains in this country.
而且是无偿的
And it was all pro bono.
哦 Justin
Oh, Justin.
你得来试试这个
You've got to try this.
哦 这真的好吃
Oh, that's really good.
很棒吧 - 嗯哼 - 是骆驼胃
Isn't it great? - Mm-hmm. - It's camel stomach.
是吗
Is it?
我逗你的 我逗你的 是鸡肉
I'm teasing, I'm teasing. It's chicken.
您想尝尝骆驼胃吗
Would you like to try the camel stomach?
不
No.
哦我到了
Oh this is me.
所以 我何时能再见你呢
So, when am I gonna see you again?
哦
Oh!
你知道吗 我周二会去Pawnee附近
You know what, I'm gonna be near Pawnee on Tuesday.
很棒 是 我筹备点激动人心的事情
Excellent, yeah. I'll plan something exciting.
实际上 我们在Pawnee的约会会让印第安纳波利斯黯然失色
In fact, our date in Pawnee is gonna blow Indianapolis out of the water.
好的 我会拭目以待的
All right. I'm gonna hold you to that.
好 你等好吧 - 我会的
Good! You better. - I will!
我想破了脑袋也想不到一个激动人心的点子
I've racked my brain and I can't come up with one exciting idea.
你看 他都和泰国皇室成员吃过油炸鹦鹉了
I mean, he once ate fried cockatoo with a member of the Thai Royal Family.
要不然就请他过来
Well, maybe just have him over
做点鸡肉然后告诉他这是Pawnee鹦鹉
and cook him some chicken and tell him it's Pawnee cockatoo.
晚餐聚会 天才啊
A dinner party! That's genius.
我邀请所有有意思的朋友过来
I'll invite all my most interesting friends over,
我们来一个大乱斗聚会
we'll have this big rambling party.
不 我想说的是一对一的那种
No, I actually meant more like a one-on-one thing.
我知道你的意思 但我听取了你的意见还做了改进
I know what you meant, but I took your idea and I made it better.
这叫做智囊团 Ann
It's called a think tank, Ann.
什么是 - 我们的午餐
What is? - Our lunches.
我们的午餐就像智囊团
Our lunches are like think tanks.
好的 我需要你2点来我家里帮我准备
Okay, I want you to come over to my house at 2:00 and help me get ready.
确保Mark也来 还有好多事要做
And make sure that Mark is coming. So much work to do!
你是我最好的朋友 现在走吧
You're my best friend. Now, get out of here!
会有多少道菜
How many courses will there be?
三道 - 嗯...
Three. - Hmm...
四道 不包含甜品
Four. Not including dessert.
所以 五道菜
So, five courses.
是的 就现在来说有五道
Yes. Now, it will be five courses.
如果我想带一大堆魔鬼蛋去
If I wanted to bring a large number of deviled eggs,
但我又不想和任何人分享
but I didn't want to share them with anyone else,
你能保证冰箱空间吗
can you guarantee fridge space?
8点到就行了
Just be there at 8:00.
哦 嘿 Tom 我要给Justin开一个一流的晚餐聚会
Oh, hey, Tom! I'm having an A-list dinner party for Justin.
而你 我的朋友
And you, out of all my friends,
来自最遥远最奇异的国度
come from the most distant and exotic land.
南卡罗来纳吗
South Carolina?
笑话留着聚会说吧 你能赶上吗
Save it for the party. Can you make it?
见Justin吗 开玩笑 当然会去
For Justin? Are you kidding? I'm there.
只要别邀请无聊的人 比如Jerry
Just don't invite any boring people like Jerry.
你们在聊什么 - 没事
What are you guys talking about? - Nothing.
别担心了 - 什么
Don't worry about it. - What?
Leslie 嘿 - 嘿
Leslie. Hey! - Hey!
来看看 练练手
Check it out. Just practicing.
有人坐下的时候屁♥股♥不会沾上鞋油吗
Isn't that polish gonna get on people's butts when they sit down?
不会啊
No.
好的 听着 我要办个聚会 - 嗯哼
Okay, listen. I'm having a party. - Mmm-hmm.
我觉得没准你能来帮我负责接待和拿衣服
And I thought maybe you could help me with serving and taking people's coats.
我付你 呃 一小时十块钱
I'd pay you, like, 10 bucks an hour.
我的守护天使 我当然愿意 谁会去呢
My guardian angel! I would love to! Who's going to be there?
很有意思的人
Really fun people.
Ron Tom Mark和Ann
Ron, Tom, Mark and Ann.
很棒啊 啥情况
That's great. What's the occasion?
Justin要来镇上了
Justin is coming into town.
嘿 是我哦 Justin 帮我拿衣服 但请小心点哦
Hey, it's me, Justin. Take my coat. But please, be careful.
非洲的国王跟我一起走柏林墙的时候送给我的
I got it from the king of Africa when we were walking on the Berlin Wall together.
真的吗 Justin 你玩什么乐器呢
Really, Justin? What instruments do you play?
实际上 他是个很屌♥的键盘手
Actually, he's a pretty sick keyboardist.
哦好 我能去 听起来太棒了
Good. I'm good to go. That sounds great.
好 行了 - 到时见
Great. All right. - I'll see you there.
下午好 Andy
Afternoon, Andy.
嗨 Kyle 你知道 在你坐下之前
Hi, Kyle. You know, right before you sat down,
我注意到 你是不是有点污渍
I noticed, did you have some kind of stain
沾在屁♥股♥上了之类的 那是什么
on your ass, or something? What was that?
什么
What?
哦 不不不 你没事了
Oh no, no, no. You're good.
嘿 Ann - 嘿
Hey, Ann. - Hey!
欢迎首次光临我家
Welcome to my house, for the very first time.
我知道啊 不敢相信你从没请我来过
I know! I can't believe you've never had me over.
现在我相信了
Now, I can believe it.
我知道 我知道 有点杂乱
I know, I know. It's a little messy.
但我有一套方法
But I have a system.
所以 我只需要你帮我给所有事收个尾
So, I just need you to help me put the finishing touches on everything.
这份报纸是1986年11月的
This newspaper's from November, 1986.
哦 伊朗门事件的第一声春雷 别扔掉了
Oh, the first rumblings of Iran-Contra! Don't throw that out!
美国里根政♥府♥向伊朗秘密出♥售♥武器后将资金转移给尼加拉瓜
我想我需要联♥系♥儿童服务中心
I think I need to call Child Services
把Leslie从她自己身边带走
and have Leslie taken away from herself.
Leslie 别会错意
Leslie, don't take this the wrong way,
但你家房♥子看起来像是个疯子的车♥库♥
but your house is like a crazy person's garage.
你要这个鸟舍干什么 能扔了吗
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表