你的信托基金呢
What about your trust fund?
我父母修正了
My parents had it amended.
我50岁之前啥也拿不到 简直是是浪费
I don't get anything until I'm 50, which is a waste,
因为那时我会是哥斯达黎加的亿万富翁
'cause I'm gonna be a billionaire in Costa Rica by then,
吃海豚肉 跟女歌♥手拍拖
eating dolphins and hanging out with lady singers.
不是大事 坐稳了 我来搞定
It's not a huge deal. Just sit tight. I'll take care of it.
你想跟我回家吗
You wanna come home with me?
你不是在淑女鞋店上班吗
Don't you work at Lady Foot Locker?
你看 如果你不交房♥租
Look, if you're not gonna pay rent,
至少把碗洗了吧
at least clean up your dishes.
讲完了没
Is that all?
没 还有 味道之袋是个有趣的实验 但得停下了
No. Also, The Bag of Smells was a fun experiment, but it has to stop.
别啊 不 我们终于有点认真的结果了
Come on! No. We're finally starting to get serious results.
Andy 哥们 我爱你 但表现好点 要不就搬出去
Andy, dude, I love you, but shape up or move out.
发生什么了 - 我乐队的吉他手把我搞疯了 他真是个控制狂
What's going on? - The guitarist from my band is driving me crazy. He's such a control freak.
"那个壁炉不能用 Andy"
"That's not a working fireplace, Andy."
"别把电♥话♥留言写墙上 Andy"
"Stop writing phone messages on the wall, Andy."
“哥们 认真的 我爱你
"Dude, seriously, I love you
"但不要在后院挖那个诡异的洞了"
"but stop digging that weird hole in the backyard."
老鼠耗子要解散了吗
Is Mouse Rat gonna break up?
呃 我们不叫老鼠耗子了 我们改回名字叫扭轴
Well, we're not Mouse Rat anymore. We changed it to Tackleshaft.
哦
Oh.
我还是自己去搞个地方住吧
I should just get my own place.
你应该 我会帮你
You should. I'll help you.
你可以帮我吗 - 是 会很好玩
You can help me? - Yeah, that'd be fun.
April 你就像是没有翅膀的天使
April, you're like an angel with no wings.
所以 就是个人吗
So, like, a person?
嘿 信封里是什么
Hey. What's in the envelope?
没啥
Nothing.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
我觉得IOW的Pawnee分部可能犯了个错误
I think the Pawnee Chapter of the IOW has made a little mistake.
真的吗 你是说一个女性组织犯了个错误吗
Really? You're saying a women's organization made a mistake?
我像你一样惊讶
I was as surprised as you were.
但事实是 他们只把这个奖颁给女性
But the fact is, they only give that award to women.
唔 信里写的肯定是Ron Swanson
Hmm. Well, it definitely said Ron Swanson in the letter.
是 但它也提到了我的露营项目
Yeah, but it also mentioned my camp project.
啊是的 西那露营
Yes. Camp Xena.
雅典娜 雅典娜露营
Athena. Camp Athena.
你连名字都没搞清
You don't even know the name.
我几乎搞定了 已经很接近了
I almost got it. I was pretty close.
没有
No.
听着 Leslie 你的工作
Look, Leslie, your job,
你很擅长 而且给我长脸
which you're great at, is making me look good.
很明显你做得很好
Which you've clearly done well
因为我要得奖了 对吧
because I'm getting an award. Right?
是啊 - 感到自豪吧
Yeah. - Be proud of yourself.
你值得一个奖项
You deserve an award.
当然 不是这个 这个是我的
Not this one, obviously, this one belongs to me,
但什么其他的奖 其他没这么重要的奖
but some other one. Some other lesser award.
如果换位思考你得到了奖项
And if the shoe were on the other foot and you won the award,
我也会祝贺你的
I would've congratulated you.
祝贺你 Ron - 你说什么
Congratulations, Ron. - What's that?
你听见了
You heard me.
你保证周末前给女孩子们找场地的
You promised the girls a field by the end of this week.
这是男人的世界 Winston 习惯就好
Well, it's a man's world, Winston. Get used to it.
我就是个男人啊
I'm a man.
你知道你该找谁吗 Ron Swanson
You know who you should talk to? Ron Swanson.
他可是得了奖的人♥民♥公仆
He's an award-winning public servant.
他是会帮你的那个人
He's the guy that's gonna help you out.
进去吧
Go on in there.
怎么回事啊 Ron 有人要进来了
Excuse me? Ron, someone's coming in.
你好 Leslie 说我该进来
Hi. Leslie said I should come over here.
如果你的工作不被承认 为啥还要做呢
If you don't get credit for your work, why bother doing it?
因为我爱啊
Because I love it!
但我要证明一个观点
But I'm going to make a point!
这张贵宾卡让您独享一生难得的投资机会
This VIP card gives you exclusive access to the investment opportunity of a lifetime.
何地 多功能房♥间F 何时 下午三点
Where? Multipurpose Room F. When? 3:00 p.m.
着装要求 可选正式 正如生活
Dress code? Black tie optional. Just like life.
嘿 你想见我吗
Hey, you wanted to see me?
是 是 稍等一下
Yes, yes. Just hang on one second.
宫内节育器
我在给I.U.D.奖项正餐项目拍官方照
I'm doing my official portrait for the IUD Awards Dinner Program.
是IOW
IOW.
不 这个拍照环节完全不是官方的
No, this portrait is not official in any way.
我自己付钱请的
I'm paying for it myself.
你需要我吗
Did you need me?
因为这里有人确实是在干活的
Because some of us actually do work around here.
干一些经常不被颁奖的活
Work that often goes unrewarded.
我需要你的意见
I need your opinion.
哪一样东西在这个照片中更代表女性
Which of these objects most represents women for this portrait?
这个锅
A pot?
还是这个副主任芭比
Or this Deputy Director Barbie?
不可爱吗 她有一个小手提箱 一个手♥机♥
Isn't it adorable? She's got a little briefcase, her cell phone.
"我要帮我老板赢个奖哦"
"I'm going to help my boss win an award."
足球队的排期冲突怎么样了
How's the scheduling conflict with the soccer teams going?
搞定了 对吧
Take care of that, did you?
没 扔给Donna了
Nope. Passed the buck to Donna.
这不像是我想象中获奖者的态度啊
That's not really the attitude I'd expect from an award winner.
所有我做的事情就是获奖者做的
Everything I do is the attitude of an award winner
因为我获奖了
because I've won an award.
所以 你在找什么样的地方呢
So, what kind of place are you looking for?
我能付 差不多 每月300块
I can afford, like, 300 bucks a month.
我总想要一个叫做Ernie的门卫 那会很棒 或者Kipp
I've always wanted a doorman named Ernie. That'd be awesome. Or Kipp.
我对此很随意
I'm pretty flexible on that.
这是个好房♥子 是座都铎公♥馆♥
Here's a great one. It's a Tudor mansion.
七个房♥间 四个卫生间 有网球场
It's got seven rooms, four bathrooms. It's got a tennis court,
游泳池和三车位的车♥库♥
a pool and a three-car garage.
什么
What?
然后一个月只要两万刀 然后在芝加哥
And it's only $20,000 a month. And it's in Chicago.
啊
Ah!
很接近了 几乎就完美了
That close! It was almost perfect.
实际上 有几个很酷的地方
Actually, there are a couple of cool places in here.
我们去看看吧 - 现在吗
Let's go look at them! - Now?
开路 - 好
Let's roll. - Okay.
感谢各位今日的参与
Thank you all so much for joining me today.
我有两个问题
I have two questions for you.
第一 一生难得的投资机会你准备好了吗
One, are you ready for the investment opportunity of a lifetime?
二 你们谁装了心脏起搏器或者有癫痫病史
And two, do any of you have pacemakers or a history of epilepsy?
是的 我都有 - 有谁吗 没有吗
Yes, both. - Anybody? No?
都有 - 好的
Both. - All right.
女士们
Ladies!
Jay-Z. Rihanna. Audrina Patridge.
Jay-Z. Rihanna. Audrina Patridge.
Jon Gosselin. Lady Gaga. Snooki.
Jon Gosselin. Lady Gaga. Snooki.
这些是真人吗
Are these real people?
Cash Warren和Dennis Rodman
Cash Warren and Dennis Rodman.
这些只是希望能投资Pawnee最热俱乐部的名流中的几个 但他们都不行
These are just a few of the celebrities that wish they could invest in Pawnee's hottest club. But they can't.
而你可以 只需要一点小钱 区区一 一 一
And you can. For the small price of only one, one, one,
千 千 千 块 块 块
thousand, thousand, thousand dollars, dollars, dollars!
唯一的问题是 谁会是我的合伙人
The only question is, who's gonna be my partner?
Mark 我在跟你说 Donna 我在跟你说
Mark, I'm talking to you! Donna, I'm talking to you!
Jerry 我在跟你说 Mark 我在跟你说
Jerry! I'm talking to you! Mark! I'm talking to you!
26个证书 徽章 缎带 奖杯 奖牌和其他杂项
Twenty-six certificates, plaques, ribbons, trophies, medals and miscellany
证明我是那种
certifying that I am the kind of person
成就值得被认可的人
who deserves recognition for her achievements.
你有什么呢 Ron
What do you have, Ron?
我有那个Dorothy 爱玩屯 杀马特女孩奖
I have the Dorothy Every Time Smurf Girl Trophy
为了女性什么的卓越表现
for excellence in female stuff.
Dorothy Everton Smythe 对天发誓 我会...
Dorothy Everton Smythe. I swear to God, I would...
Leslie
Leslie.
你继续之前 先读一下这个
Before you continue, please read this.
又一个组织承认你没做过的工作了吗
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表