剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
We start with breaking news.
首先请看一则爆♥炸♥新闻
Previously on "Notorious"...
《热点推手》上集回顾
Julia George produces the number-one cable news program.
茱莉亚·乔治 是著名有线电视新闻的制片人
We have his attorney Jake Gregorian with us.
我们有请到他的律师 杰克·格力高恩
What the hell is going on?
到底发生了什么
I haven't talked to Oscar,
我还没和奥斯卡谈过
but I can assure you this is just one giant misunderstanding.
但是我可以和你保证这是一个天大的误会
That could not have gone better.
你的演技真的太棒了
The show's already trending.
节目已经火了
I got to plant the seeds of doubt
我得赶在全国人♥民♥开始声讨之前
before the country rushed to judgment.
种下疑惑的种子
Someone killed her. She's dead.
有人杀了她 她死了
Mr. Keaton, you're still a person of interest
齐顿先生 你仍旧是
in Sarah's murder.
谋杀莎拉的嫌疑人
We entered, called out for Sarah,
我们进入房♥间 喊莎拉的名字
and that's when we found her body.
然后就发现了莎拉的尸体
Jake, you were in love with his wife.
杰克 你爱着他的妻子
I loved you, too.
我也爱你
I should go.
我该走了
We have a deal. To never lie to each other.
我们约定好的 永远不欺骗对方
To never lie to each other.
永远不欺骗对方
Let's go.
走吧
It's been 36 hours since Sarah Keaton,
距离互联网大亨奥斯卡·齐顿的妻子
wife of Internet mogul Oscar Keaton,
莎拉·齐顿的尸体
was found dead in their Pacific Palisades home.
在宝马山花♥园♥豪♥宅♥中被发现已经有36个小时了
Police have officially ruled her death a homicide.
警方已经正式将其列为谋杀案
Sources inside the LAPD have confirmed Oscar Keaton
来自洛杉矶警方的内部消息确认奥斯卡·齐顿
is a person of interest
是犯罪嫌疑人之一
and has been asked to remain in Los Angeles.
已经被限制不准离开洛杉矶
Moments ago, Oscar's lawyer, Jake Gregorian,
不久前 奥斯卡的律师 杰克·格力高恩
held a press conference on the courthouse steps.
在法♥院♥前举♥行♥了媒体发布会
I can state with absolute certainty that Oscar Keaton
我现在非常明确地声明 奥斯卡·齐顿
would never harm his wife, the woman he loved.
绝对不会伤害他挚爱的妻子
I'm demanding a bona fide manhunt
我强烈要求警方认真
in the search for Sarah Keaton's murderer,
追捕谋杀莎拉·齐顿的凶手
and I'm asking the press and the public
我也恳求媒体与公众
to respect Mr. Keaton's privacy
能够尊重齐顿先生的个人隐私
during this trying and painful time.
在这艰难而痛苦的时期
I will not be taking any questions.
我不会回答其他问题
"LHL" And "LHL Online" Will keep you posted
"LHL"与"LHL新闻在线"会对
on any and all developments in this tragic story.
这则不幸的事件进行持续报道
Cut. Nice job, Louise.
停 干得不错 路易斯
Online's been blowing up.
网上已经火爆了
That segment's gonna get half a million views.
这则新闻至少有50万的浏览量
Happy to help.
很高兴能帮上忙
Hey. Lady in red.
嘿 红衣女郎
Look at you.
看看你
Sean and I are going for martinis at the Chateau
我和肖恩要去别♥墅♥一边品马提尼
to talk about his new album.
一边讨论他的新专辑了
Hi, Puff Daddy.
嗨 吹牛老爹
How you doing?
你好吗?
I'll be back at 5:00.
我5点回来
Uh, the show starts at 5:00. I need you for hair and makeup.
呃 节目5点开始 你还要留时间做头发和化妆
I'll have her back on time, don't worry.
我会把她按时送回来的 别担心
Hey, Julia, you have a second?
嘿 茱莉亚 你有时间吗?
Uh, sure. What's up?
呃 当然 怎么啦?
You asked me to figure out
你让我去找出
who e-mailed you that photo of Sarah's dead body.
是谁给你发了莎拉尸体照片的邮件
Yeah. We need to find the sender.
是啊 我们得查出是谁发的
I'd like to bring in someone who works here, someone I trust.
我需要一个在这儿工作 我信任的人帮我
Okay. But keep it on the down-low.
可以 不过要保持低调
Whoever sent that photo could be involved with the murder.
不管谁发了那张照片都与谋杀脱不了干系
Understood.
明白
Oh, and Megan.
哦 对了 梅根
I need you to find me Sarah Keaton's brother.
我要你帮我把莎拉·齐顿的兄弟找到
His name's Alan Wells.
他的名字叫艾伦·威尔斯
You want him on the show? You bet.
你要他在节目做嘉宾 没错
Sarah's parents are dead and he's her only family.
莎拉的父母都去世了 他是她唯一的家人
Not to mention a few years ago, he and Oscar Keaton
更不用说几年前 他和奥斯卡·齐顿
had a very public falling out and no one knows why.
还有过一次原因不明的公开不和
Every news producer is gonna be chasing him.
每个新闻制片人肯定都在找他
I'm on it.
我这就去办
Sarah, come on.
莎拉 拜托了
Make a wish, blow out the candle.
许个愿 把蜡烛给吹了
Okay, I'm thinking.
好啦 我在思考
It has to be perfect.
愿望一定要完美
I love you, Jake.
我爱你 杰克
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Yeah.
进来
Jake.
杰克
Abby Rollins is in the conference room.
艾比·罗林斯在会议室
Abby. She was referred to us
艾比由失踪儿童基金会
by the Foundation for Missing Children.
介绍过来的
I know who she is. I'll be right there.
我知道她是谁 我一会儿就过去
I can assign the case to another lawyer.
我可以把这个案子安排给其他律师
No, I can do it.
不用 我来就行
Jake.
杰克
You're more upset about Sarah than you're letting on.
莎拉的事让你越来越心烦意乱了
You're doing your best to hide it
你在努力去掩藏你的想法
Bradley, thank you for your concern.
布拉德利 谢谢你的关心
Jake, I know you crawl
杰克 我知道
all up inside yourself when you're in pain.
你喜欢把痛苦都藏在心里
Mm. But I'm right here, man.
嗯 但是你有我呢 兄弟
Talk to me.
和我谈谈吧
Okay, fine, punch me. Hard as you can.
好吧 行 打我一拳 能多用力就多用力
What?
啥?
When we were kids, it always made you feel better.
我们还小的时候 这么做总会让你感觉好一点
Come on. Abs of steel, baby.
来吧 钢铁般腹肌 宝贝
Hit me. Show me what you got.
来一拳 看看你有多少能耐
I am not hitting you.
我不会打你的
At least not today.
至少今天不会
Look, Bradley, I promised to help the foundation,
听着 布拉德利 我保证我会帮助基金会
and I want the case.
而且我也想接这个案子
Okay.
好吧
I woke up when I heard a noise coming from my baby's bedroom.
我听到育婴房♥里声音的时候 就醒了
I went to check on him and his window was open.
我去看他的时候 发现窗户是开着的
And Noah, my son, was gone.
诺亚 我的儿子 已经不在了
That's when I called 911.
然后我就报了警
But the police have no leads.
但是警方毫无头绪
It's been almost two days.
现在已经两天了
The police asked Abby to talk to me.
警方让艾比和我谈一谈
I run the outreach program
我手下管着走失儿童基金会
for the Foundation for Missing Children.
的扩展项目
I thought maybe you could help.
我想你能帮我们
I'll do anything to get Noah back,
如果能找回诺亚我愿意做任何事
but I don't understand why I need a lawyer.
但是我不理解为什么我需要律师
Well, Abby, uh, your story's already national news.
是这样的 艾比 你的故事已经人尽皆知了
You need somebody to coordinate your statements
你需要一个能够帮助你在
between the police and the press.
警方与媒体之间出谋划策的人
We've been fielding dozens of interview requests.
我们已经收到了成堆的采访请求
CNN, MSNBC, "Nightline."
CNN MSNBC 深夜节目
There are news vans outside her home,
她家门口就停着新闻车
but she doesn't want to go on TV.
但是她不想上电视
No, no. The more people who know your story,
不 不 越多的人知道你的故事
the better the odds of finding your son.
找到你儿子的几率就更大
I understand, but I'm scared I'll freeze up.
我明白 但是我怕我会怯场
And I get panic attacks. Please.
而且我总会恐慌症发作 拜托了
Abby, in the case of a missing child, every second counts.
艾比 丢失儿童的案子是要分秒必争的
It's been two days.
这都两天了
We'll need you to trust us, take a deep breath,
你得相信我们 深吸一口气
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表