剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
And I'm sure I'll hear all of that
我相信我会在其他所有的新闻网络
on every other news network.
上听到那些消息
So find me something no one else has.
所以找一些其他新闻网络没有的消息
How could you let Alan say all that stuff about me on LHL?
你怎么可以让艾伦在电视上那样子说我呢
You're supposed to protect me from crap like that!
你应该保护我远离那些屁话的!
And where did they get those photos in the first place?
再说了 他们从哪找来的那些照片?
I don't know, and it doesn't matter.
我不知道 而且这也没关系
When Julia first showed them to me, I said the same thing.
当茱莉亚第一次给我看这些照片的时候 我就这么说了
So you knew about the photos and you didn't say anything?
所以你知道这些照片 但并没有告诉我?
You haven't been sober enough to discuss much of anything.
你当时醉成那样又有什么好说的?
Besides, a real man...
另外 一个真正的男人
...doesn't hit his wife.
不会打他老婆
Happened one time.
只发生过一次
Find yourself another lawyer.
另请高明吧
No, Jake It was five years ago, okay?
不 杰克 那是五年前了 好吗
I was drunk.
我喝醉了
Sarah found out I was having an affair.
莎拉发现我和照片里的
With the woman in the photo.
那个女人有外遇
She threatened to leave me if I didn't straighten up,
她威胁我 如果不处理干净 就离开我
so I got sober, I broke off the affair,
所以我清醒了 我断了婚外情
and she forgave me.
她原谅了我
Jake, I didn't kill Sarah.
杰克 我没有杀莎拉
You're the only person who can prove it.
你是唯一一个可以证明的人
As we speak, the police are getting warrants
我们说话的同时 警♥察♥正在获取搜查令
to search every inch of your life.
检查你生活的每一个角落
Any secrets,they will find them.
任何秘密 他们都会发现的
I can't protect you if I don't know what's coming,
我不能保护你如果我不知道要面对的是什么
so what else is out there that could bias the public?
还有其他什么事情会让大家觉得你有罪吗?
Nothing.
没了
I swear.
我发誓
Everyone has secrets.
每个人都有秘密
What don't you want me to know?
你有什么是不想让我知道的?
It's not illegal.
这并不违法
I've been having an online relationship
过去几个月 我在网上
for the past couple of months.
有一段固定关系
You've been sexting with a stranger?
你和一个陌生人发色情短♥信♥?
It wasn't just about sex, okay?
不仅仅是性 好吗
We talked about, you know,
我们谈论各种 事情
things, problems at home, at work.
家里的问题 工作上的问题
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Her screen name is... SweetVicki.
她网名是 甜心维姬
I don't know her real name.
我不知道她的真实姓名
I need to talk to her before the media tracks her down.
我需要在媒体发现她之前找她聊聊
Where can I find her?
我在哪可以找到她
I don't know. We've never met.
我不知道 我们从没见过
That's the whole point.
本来就应该是这样的
Do you have pictures of her on your laptop?
你电脑上有她的照片吗
There's a file called "Third Quarter Projections."
有个叫第三投射文件 在那里面
Okay.
好的
I hate myself for the way I treated Sarah.
我讨厌自己对待莎拉的方式
You're not alone.
不止你一个这么想
Fine. Thanks for letting me know.
好吧 谢谢你告诉我
"Good Morning America" Booked Trinity's wife.
"美国早安"约好了三一的妻子
I really wanted that interview.
我真的很想要那个采访
Julia And get this,
茱莉亚 看这个
Last year Trinity had a benefit concert in Ethiopia,
去年三一在埃塞俄比亚有个慈善音乐会
and he offered to pay for the education
他提出给当地一家孤儿院所有儿童
of every child at a local orphanage.
提供教育资助
I want video of those ki--
我想要那些孩子的视频
You need to see something.
你必须要看看这些
This is from the first side
这是三一在洛杉矶
of Trinity's three-day benefit here in L.A.
举办三天音乐会的时候
Why am I watching this?
我在看什么?
Trinity raped that woman.
三一强♥奸♥了那个女人
Where'd you get this?
你从哪拿到这个的?
The victim.
受害者
She's a friend of a friend.
她是一个朋友的朋友
She's reliable.
她很可信的
We can't do a tribute.
我们不能纪念这个人
We can't praise this man. He's a monster.
我们不能歌♥颂他 他是个禽兽
Few performers command the crowds
数名演出者控制住人群
that music legend Trinity draws.
传奇音乐家三一得以脱身
As vigils continue, his wife Jasmine speaks.
随着守夜的持续 他的妻子杰斯敏发表讲话
My husband Trinity is a fighter.
我的丈夫三一是一位战士
I've known that since the day we met,
从我们刚见面时我就认识到了这一点
and that is how I know he'll wake up.
所以我知道他会醒来
Okay, now watch this.
好 现在看这个
...that what you give to others will be given back to you.
...你所施于人的 将来也要施于你
I keep thinking this can't be real.
我一直在想这不可能是真的
Trinity's always been one of the good guys.
三一一直都是个品行端正的好人
Is he really this cocky son of a bitch
他真的是这样一个自高自大的蠢货
who think he can get away with sexual assault?
以为可以摆脱性侵的罪名?
What's the victim's name?
受害者叫什么名字?
I can't tell you.
恕我不能说
We can air the footage as long as she's not identified.
只要她身份不泄露 我们可以把视频迅播出来
Where did she get the tape?
她从哪里搞到这录像带的?
No idea.
不清楚
We're gonna run with it, right?
我们可以着手于此 对吗?
Get a forensic video expert
请一个视频司法鉴定专家
to verify that this footage has not been altered,
确定这录像并无改动痕迹
and get a neurologist to make sure
然后请一位神经学家
that this woman is actually unconscious and not acting.
确定这女人当真处于无意识状态 而非演戏
If those two things check out...
如果这两点得以证实...
...we'll air it tonight.
...我们今晚就播
...he could be there for me.
...为了我 他会来的
Thank you... for being here now for him.
谢谢... 谢谢你们能为他来到这里
Thank you.
谢谢
Alan.
艾伦
Thank you for taking my call.
谢谢你能接受我的邀请
It's a pleasure to finally meet you.
真高兴终于见到你了
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑的吧?
You're defending Oscar.
你是奥斯卡的辩护人
The only reason I'm here
我来这的唯一原因
is you said you wanted to talk about my sister.
是因为你说你想跟我聊聊我妹妹
Okay. Fair enough. Have a seat.
对 说的没错 坐一下吧
I studied a case in law school.
我在法学院研究过一个案例
A doctor was falsely accused
一个医生被诬告称
of killing his wife in their home,
其在家中杀了自己的妻子
even though he swore another man did it.
尽管他发誓凶手另有其人
The police rushed to judgment,
警♥察♥迅速结案
the husband was convicted and spent 12 years in jail
宣判丈夫有罪 在真正凶手落网之前
before the real killer was found.
他在监狱蹲了十二年
Yeah. It was turned into a movie.
对 还改编成了一部电影
I've seen "The Fugitive."
《亡命天涯》我看过
Nobody even looked for the real killer,
没人试图去查找真凶
because the whole world had already condemned the husband.
因为全世界都认为她丈夫有罪
You keep stoking the media fires against Oscar,
你煽动媒体 向奥斯卡开炮
and Sarah's real killer will never be caught.
那会让杀害莎拉的真凶永远逍遥法外
Yeah, nice try, but I'm not gonna stop talking.
说的挺好 但我不会闭嘴的
I don't want you to stop.
我没想让你停
I want you to get out there every day
我希望你每天都能站出来
and remind people that an amazing woman's life
提醒人们 这位充满魅力的女人的一生
was tragically cut short.
是如何以悲剧戛然而止
Just don't encourage the police
只是别引导警♥察♥
to limit their search to one man,
将他们的调查范围局限到一个人身上
'cause as hard as it may be for you to accept,
因为 也许你难以接受这一点
Oscar did not kill Sarah.
杀害莎拉的并不是奥斯卡
She talked about you sometimes.
她给我提起过你几次
You broke her heart.
你伤了她的心
And for that I am eternally sorry.
对此 我将抱憾终身
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表