剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Heads-up -- we're transferring Maya
给你们提个醒 接下来的一小时 我们会把玛雅
to the courthouse in the next hour.
转移到法♥院♥
You're not gonna be able
你的证据还不足以证明
to prove the burglaries, and you know it.
入室盗窃 你知道的
At best, you might have her on possession of stolen property.
最多 你能指控她拥有被盗物品
Her roommates rolled on her for shooting Johnny Weston.
她室友指证她射杀约翰尼 韦斯顿
They gave us Maya's diary, too,
他们也给了我们玛雅的日记
which speaks to premeditation.
其中提到了这个预谋
She's gonna be charged with first-degree murder.
她将会被控告一级谋杀
No, no, no, no, no. I-I want to see her.
不不不不不 我要见她
Ms. Hartman,
哈特曼女士
she told me she didn't want to see you.
她说她不想见你
What? I'm sorry.
什么 我很抱歉
This is all your fault. - My fault?
这都是你的错 我的错?
You aired that damn tape. You promised you wouldn't.
你直播了那个录像带 你保证过你不会播的
Dana, please, you know how the business works.
唐娜 你知道这个行业怎么样的
I called you for help.
我向你求助
And you have done nothing but make things worse.
你什么都没做 反而把事情弄的更糟了
You stay away from me and stay away from Maya.
你离我和玛雅远点
It's amazing how she always manages to play the victim.
简直太神奇了 她每次都能当自己是受害者
Instead of focusing on Maya, she makes it about herself.
她更关心她自己 而不是玛雅
I don't see it that way, Julia.
我并不那么看 茱莉亚
Jake, airing the tape was not my decision.
杰克 直播那个录像带 并不是我的决定
I was ambushed.
我事先不知情的
I heard you the first time.
你第一次说的时候 我就听到了
But let's be honest, with the flip of a switch,
但是 坦白来说 只要拨动下开关
you could've gone to a commercial break,
你就可以插入广♥告♥
you could've cut Louise's sound,
你可以消去路易斯的声音
you could've stood up to your boss
你可以站起来反抗你的老板
and threatened to quit.
威胁他你要辞职
Hell, you could've left the show
甚至 你可以离开这个栏目
if your integrity was at stake.
要是你的体面受到了威胁
There were circumstances beyond my control.
当时有我不能控制的情况
You didn't just make a deal with her.
你不仅仅和她达成了个协议
You made one with me.
你还和我达成了一个
So, yes, I understand exactly why she's so upset with you.
所以 是的 我完全明白她为什么对你不放心
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 抱歉
I have to go tell my client
我要去告诉我的客户
that her best friends have sold her out,
她最好的朋友们出♥卖♥♥♥了她
and she's being charged with first-degree murder.
她被控告一级谋杀
♪ And all the roses turn to black ♪
所有玫瑰都变黑了
♪ Just as cold as stone ♪
就像石头一样冷
♪ We give ourselves a shining start ♪
我们给自己一个崭新的开始
♪ We're all alone ♪
我们都孤独
♪ All alone ♪
孤独
Right this way.
这边
Take your time.
别着急
♪ I know you see me ♪
Divine Fits - Flaggin A Ride
♪ I'm just like you ♪
♪ Can't you see me wavin'? ♪
♪ I'm flaggin' a ride ♪
♪ Can't you see me wavin'? ♪
♪ I'm flaggin' a ride ♪
♪ Maybe you been caught out once before ♪
♪ Maybe you're an angel disguised ♪
♪ Maybe you got room to spare ♪
♪ Maybe you're the one that don't just stare ♪
♪ Can't you see me wavin'? ♪
♪ I'm flaggin' a ride ♪
♪ Don't lock me out ♪
不要把我关在外面
♪ Like I'm the big bad wolf ♪
好像我是一只邪恶的狼一样
♪ Don't be scared ♪
不要害怕
♪ Let me in ♪
让我进去
♪ Or I'm gonna blow your house down ♪
否则我就要把你的房♥子吹垮
♪ Open up ♪
开门吧
♪ Let me in ♪
让我进去
♪ Or I'll blow your house down ♪
否则我就要把你的房♥子吹垮
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表