剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Julia.
朱莉亚
Louise, it's morning. What are you doing here?
路易斯 你今天早上在这做什么
Darin doesn't want us going to Mexico.
达林不想让我们去墨西哥
I'm not surprised.
意料之中
He said -- and I quote -- "Under no circumstances
他说— 我只是引述 - 任何情况下你都不能
are you to get on a plane to an undisclosed location
坐飞机去秘密的地方
and interview the most dangerous man in the world."
给世界上最危险的人做采访
He's not wrong.
他没有错
El Toro assassinated the head of the Sinaloa cartel
公牛暗♥杀♥了斯纳罗犯罪团伙的头目
and made it look like the Calaca cartel did it.
让它看起来像卡拉卡团伙干的
It's the opportunity of a lifetime.
这是一生中不可多得的机会
How do we say no?
我们怎么能拒绝
If we pass, it will just go to "60 Minutes" Or "Dateline."
如果我们不去 其他节目就会抓住这个机会
I can't let that happen.
我不能让这种事发生
I'd rather regret going than not going, no matter the risk.
不管是不是冒险 如果不去我会更后悔
I still have safety concerns.
我还是担心安全的问题
We should meet with Eduardo and get some answers.
我们应该和爱都多见面得到一些答案
I can call him, but I doubt he'll be too receptive.
我可以打给他 但是我不觉得他会接受
Oh, he'll agree. How do you know?
他会同意的 你怎么知道
Because El Toro wants you to do the interview
因为公牛想要你做采访
and it's Eduardo's job to make that happen.
而爱都多的任务就是如他所愿
Yo. What's up?
嘿 怎么样
I think I figured out why Preston won't call us back.
我想我知道了普勒斯顿不回电♥话♥的原因了
All the celebrities whose homes were robbed... Mmhmm.
所有家中被盗的名人 嗯
...they were represented by the talent agency
他们都属于同一家经纪公♥司♥
where Preston worked in the mailroom.
普勒斯顿在那里的邮件中心工作
That's how he knew when they'd be out of town. Yes. I think so.
这就是为什么他会知道他们什么时候离开住♥宅♥区 是的 我也这么认为
Is there any footage of Johnny and Preston
录像带里有没有约翰尼和普勒斯顿
arguing on the tapes?
争吵的画面?
Um, Ella didn't mention it. Why?
艾拉没提过这事 为什么问这个?
Willow said that Johnny wanted out of the Bling Ring.
薇洛说约翰尼想要退出珠光大盗
If we could show they fought...
如果我们能证明他们因此产生过争执...
We could start pointing to Preston as a suspect.
我们就能将普勒斯顿列为嫌疑对象
Mm-hmm. But that only works
嗯哼 但前提是我们能
if we can poke a hole in Preston's alibi.
找出普勒斯顿不在场证明的漏洞
Well, they said they were at the bowling alley.
他们说自己案发时在保龄球馆
Ella and I are meeting with the manager this afternoon.
我和艾拉今天下午就去见球馆的经理
Okay. Well, keep me posted.
好的 有消息随时告诉我
Will do. All right.
没问题 好的
So, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
I think that my lunch hour is almost over,
我觉得我的午饭时间快要结束了
and I'm meeting Bradley at a bowling alley.
而且我马上要去保龄球馆见布拉德利
Yeah, I can totally see you living here.
我完全能想象出你住在这儿的情景
The kitchen's tiny.
厨房♥太小了
It's got an excellent fêng shui.
但风水很好啊
You know fêng shui?
你懂风水?
Don't you feel it?
你感受不到吗?
Eduardo wanted to meet here?
爱都多想在这儿碰面?
He didn't want to meet at all, but I told him we insisted.
他根本就不想见面 但我说我们必须见
Here he comes.
他来了
Señoritas.
女士们
This is Julia George, my executive producer.
这位是茱莉亚乔治 我的制♥作♥人
Like I said on the phone, no interview without Julia.
我在电♥话♥里说过 没有茱莉亚我就不做访谈
El Toro makes the rules, not you.
规则由公牛定 不由你们定
You're only here because he already agreed.
他已经同意了你才过来的
You've got huevos.
你很有种啊
I hear that a lot.
大家都这么说
You want to know about your safety.
你们想了解下安全保障方面
Here's your guarantee.
你们的保障就是
Carlos wants his interview on your show.
卡洛斯想在你的节目中播出他的访谈
If he harms you, that won't happen.
一旦他伤害你 这事就会黄
And if there is one truth,
要说有什么是绝对靠谱的
it's that El Toro always does what is best for El Toro.
那就是公牛永远将自己的利益放在第一位
How do we get there?
我们怎么去那呢?
At midnight, you'll board a plane
午夜时分 你们会登上一架
cleared for international travel.
能飞国际航线的飞机
You'll spend the night in a small town.
然后在一个小镇子上过一夜
And in the morning, you will be driven to meet El Toro.
第二天早上 有人会开车送你们去见公牛
What about our crew?
那我们的摄制组人员呢?
We will provide everything.
一切我们都会为你们准备好
I'll call you on that phone with the flight information
起飞前一小时 我会给这个电♥话♥致电
one hour before departure.
告诉你们航♥班♥信息
Or you can walk away now.
你们也可以现在就闪人
But let me make something very clear.
但我要讲清楚一点
If you accept, and you tell anyone where you're going,
一旦你们接受条件后 告诉了任何人你们要去哪
if anyone follows you,
或者有任何人跟着你们来了
El Toro cannot guarantee your safety.
公牛可就不能保障你们的安全了
Are you in...
你们接受...
or not?
不接受?
We'll see you at midnight.
咱们午夜见
So, are you still gonna interview El Toro?
你们还是要采访公牛吗?
I would like to know.
我想知道你的决定
You told me not to.
你叫我不要去
Uh, that's not an answer.
这不算回答吧
Max, I'm not a witness you're cross-examining.
麦克斯 我不是被你盘问的那些目击证人
Okay, fine.
好吧 好吧
I can help protect you.
我能够保护你
Protect me how?
怎么保护?
By calling some friends I have at the D.E.A.
我可以给我缉毒局的朋友打个电♥话♥
You want to use my interview to catch Mora?
你想通过我的访谈抓住莫拉?
No. I want you to forget about the whole thing.
不 我不想你去做这个访谈
But if you're determined to be reckless,
但如果决意去鲁莽行事的话
at least let me do what I can to ensure your safety.
至少让我尽我所能保证你的安全吧
This is a story, not a manhunt.
这只是个报道 不是追捕行动
Ignacio Enriquez probably thought the same thing.
伊格纳西奥 昂利克斯可能也是这么想的
He was the lead reporter for Las Noticias.
他之前是消息报的首席记者
He went to interview El Toro three months ago.
三个月前他去采访公牛
That was the last anybody heard from him.
之后就再也没有他的消息了
I know all about Ignacio,
我完全清楚伊格纳西奥的事
and El Toro has denied any involvement
公牛说自己与他的失踪完全没有关联
in his disappearance. You believe that?
你相信他的话?
Max, thank you for your concern.
麦克斯 谢谢你的关心
But you're still gonna go.
但你还是要去
Just try and come back in one piece.
尽量毫发无损地归来
Jake, we got Preston.
杰克 我们搞定P普勒斯顿了
We busted his alibi.
我们找到了他不在场证明的漏洞
Preston and Willow were bowling, like they said.
普勒斯顿和薇洛确实如他们所说的那样在打保龄
They started bowling at 7:34 in a group of eight.
他们参加了一个八人小组 从7点43开始打
But Preston stopped bowling at 8:03.
但普勒斯顿在8点03分暂停了一下
We know that because the bowling alley has electronic scoring.
该信息我们是从保龄球馆的电子计分器那了解到的
He started bowling again at 8:57.
然后他在8点57分继续回来打
It's a 54minute window. Good job.
其间有五十四分钟空白时间 干得好
Plenty of time for Preston to kill Johnny
这时间足够普勒斯顿杀害约翰尼
and return to the bowling alley.
然后再返回保龄球馆了
Willow seemed certain Maya didn't do it.
薇洛好像很确定玛雅不是凶手
Maybe it's because she knows Preston is the real killer.
也许原因是她知道普勒斯顿才是真正的凶手
It's a good theory...
这推断不错...
and more than we need for reasonable doubt.
完全够我们提出合理质疑了
Johnny was 22 years old,
约翰尼才二十二岁
murdered in the backyard of a home owned by Dana Hartman.
就被杀害于唐娜 哈特曼名下住♥宅♥的后院里了
And I don't know the circumstances around his death.
我不知道他死的时候是什么样
I don't know if it was Maya Hartman or not.
也不知道玛雅哈特曼是不是凶手
What I do know is, coming to L.A., leaving his hometown...
但我知道 他离开家乡来到洛杉矶...
That was the worst mistake of his short life.
使他那短暂生命中最大的错误
The city stole my boy from me.
这座城市将我的孩子夺走了
That poor man. I don't have anything else to say.
可怜人 我再没什么可说的了
Mr. Weston... Heartbreaking. He's so lost.
韦斯顿先生... 伤痛欲绝 他完全迷失了方向
Megan...
梅根...
...Louise and I are going out of town tonight,
...路易斯和我今晚要出城一趟
and we won't be here for the show tomorrow.
我们明天不能参加节目了
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表