剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know who I'd be if you weren't my brother.
如果你不是我的兄弟的话 我都不知道我会变成什么样子
yeah?
是嘛?
Jake, oscar's been calling.
杰克 奥斯卡一直在给你打电♥话♥
He says he needs you, and it's urgent.
他说他需要你 很急
Hey, got your messages, oscar. What's going on?
嘿 奥斯卡 我收到你的信息了 怎么了?
How can I help you?
我能帮你做什么?
You were sleeping with my wife.
你睡了我老婆
Oscar, look...
奥斯卡 听着...
My wife? The woman who I love?
我妻子? 我爱的女人?
Oscar, I -- I made a mistake.
奥斯卡 我...我犯了错误
Okay, I should have said something --
好吧 我应该再点坦白...
Shut your mouth!
闭嘴!
You're fired.
你被解雇了
Don't do this. Think about the optics.
别这样 权衡下利弊
It'll only hurt your case. The optics?!
它会影响到你的案子 利弊?
Don't you worry, jake. I can find another hack in a suit.
不用你担心 杰克 我能找到另一个穿着西服的律师
Okay, someone who won't stab me in the back.
我要找个不在背后捅刀子的人
Get out of here.
滚出去
Get out. Guard!
滚出去 警卫!
Well, I guess we got our answer.
好吧 我们现在知道答案了
Oscar didn't know about the affair.
奥斯卡之前不知道外遇的事
Until now.
直到刚才
You're sure we're allowed to watch this, boss?
头儿 你确定我们能看这个么?
We can't use it in court,
我们不能在法庭上用
But it helps us inform the investigation.
但是这有助于我们调查
Now give me everything you can on Jake Gerigorien
把所有关于杰克 格力高恩德资料都给我
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表