剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
both on the news and online.
新闻和网上都有
But, tell us about the Dax you know.
不过我想听听达克斯在你眼中是怎么样的人
He's just a sweet kid.
他是一个很贴心的孩子
He plays his guitar and writes songs.
他弹吉他写歌♥
When Dax was 14, he read a 300-page service manual
达克斯14岁的时候 为了帮我修车
so he could repair my old car by himself.
看了一本长达300页的说明书
People are saying he's guilty.
有很多人说他有罪
Dax has always been different.
达克斯性格和普通人不太一样
And, honestly, it's easy to say things on the Internet
话说回来 在互联网上指责别人太简单了
when you can be anonymous.
都是匿名的 不用承担责任
You think he's innocent?
你觉得他是无辜的吗?
I know he is.
我知道他是
Coach Ryder, you've been critical of Dax Edwards.
莱德教练 你一直曾经指责达克斯·爱德华兹
That's true. Okay, but look, I can't fault
没错 不过 我不能怪这位
this young woman for believing in her brother.
年轻女士错信自己的弟弟
I mean, you did the best you could.
你做了你能做的
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思?
Come on. Your mom went nuts, your dad split.
拜托 你妈疯了 你♥爸♥离开你们了
You got stuck with a problem child.
你的生活被这个问题少年搅乱了
You don't know anything about me or my family.
你根本不了解我和我的家庭
Hey, look, I'm just trying to be nice.
我只是想对你友好一点
No. You're a bully, just like all those people
不 你就是一个恶棍 和其他那些
who are saying things about my brother online.
在网上说我弟弟有罪的人一样
Maybe we should take a quick break.
也许我们该先进一段广♥告♥
No, Louise, hold your horses.
不 路易斯 稍等一下
I want to respond to that.
我想回答她说的话
Go ahead.
说吧
The reason people are saying things online,
人们在网上说这些
is because our whole damn culture has gotten so PC,
是因为我们的文化都变得互联网化了
nobody will say it in person.
没人愿意当面说这些
But, okay, fine, you want to take the gloves off?
但是如果你要我打开天窗说亮话
I will tell it like it is.
我会这么说
Dax Edwards is a cold-blooded killer.
达克斯·爱德华兹是一个冷血杀手
That is not... Ben, cue up the recording.
— 这不是... - 本 准备播放录音
What recording?
什么录音
Louise, read your pocket screen.
路易斯 读一下小屏幕里的字
You don't know what you're talking about!
你根本不知道你在说什么
My brother is not a murderer.
我弟弟不是凶手
We have a development in the case.
目前事件有所进展
The L.A.P.D. Has released a recording
洛杉矶警方公布了一则录音
of a voicemail Dax left Jason
是达克斯在六周前在杰森被杀前
six weeks before he was murdered.
给他的留言
We're gonna play it now.
现在播放录音
Hey, douchebag, Chloe just old me what happened.
嘿 混♥蛋♥ 克洛伊告诉了我发生了什么
I don't know who you think you are now,
我不知道你现在怎么想的
but stay the hell away from my sister!
不过你给我离我姐姐远点
That is your brother's voice, right?
这是你弟弟的声音 没错吧?
Yes, but it's not what it sounds like.
是的 不过事情不是听上去的那样
Did you have a sexual relationship with Jason Moore?
你和杰森·摩尔有发生过性关系吗?
What?! Of course not!
什么? 当然没有?
Go to commercial. Please.
插播广♥告♥吧 拜托了
She's an adult. Let her answer the question.
她是个成年人 让她回答
Why is your brother threatening the victim to stay away from you?
为什么你的弟弟威胁受害者要他离你远点
I'm sorry. I-I can't do this.
对不起 我不能这么做
You know how they say crazy runs in the family.
我就说精神病是家族疾病
With these people, it's running a 4-minute mile.
和这些人讲道理就和对牛弹琴一样
We'll be right back.
稍后回来
What the hell is wrong with you today?
你今天什么情况?
You blindsided her, you blindsided me.
你设计了她 也设计了我
I'm doing my job.
这是我的工作
Chloe is not a celebrity, Julia.
克洛伊不是明星 茱莉亚
She's not a criminal.
她不是罪犯
She is a young lady who's trying to help her little brother.
她是一个想要保护弟弟的年轻女人而已
I don't think it would've hurt you or your show
你事先给我们提个醒
to, I don't know, maybe give us a head's up.
也不会影响到你或者你的节目吧?
Thanks.
真是多谢你了!
Chloe! Chloe, wait!
克洛伊! 克洛伊 等等
Chloe!
克洛伊
Jake, I saw the show. Chloe okay?
杰克 我看了节目 克洛伊还好吗?
I'm not sure. Can't find her. She's not answering her phone.
我不确定 我们现在找不到她 她不接电♥话♥
You know how she said she had an alibi?
你还记得她的不在场证明吗?
Yeah, she was working at a diner.
记得啊 她说她在餐厅工作
Well, I talked to her manager.
我和她的经理谈了
They laid her off six months ago.
他们6个月前就解雇她了
So, she lied, and she won't answer questions about Jason.
那么说她说谎了 她也不愿意回答关于杰森的问题
What else is she hiding?
她还藏着什么
How'd you know she'd be here?
你怎么知道她会来这儿?
When we were kids, Dax and Chloe's mom
当我们还是孩子的时候 达克斯和克洛伊的妈妈
used to take us to this park.
总带我们来这儿
We still hang out here sometimes.
现在我们有时候也来这里
Hi, Chloe.
嗨 克洛伊
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I know you haven't worked at the diner for months.
我知道你已经离职好几个月了
Why'd you lie to me?
你为什么跟我撒谎
I got fired from my job.
我被炒了
I'm looking for something that pays enough to cover rent,
我在找能够支付得起房♥租的工作
but, in the meantime, I've been dancing at a...club.
但是 在此期间 我在一家俱乐部跳舞
I was there all night. You can ask any of the other girls.
我整晚都在那儿 你可以问在那儿的其他女孩子
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
My mom's mental, my brother sells drugs,
我妈是精神病 我弟弟贩卖♥♥毒品
and I work at a strip club.
然后我在脱衣舞俱乐部工作
It's not a pretty picture.
看上去不是什么好事吧
What about that voicemail?
电♥话♥留言时怎么回事
Your brother sounded pretty angry.
你弟弟听上去很愤怒
Jason has always had a crush on me.
杰森一直喜欢我
One night, he came to the club
一天晚上 他到俱乐部来
with a bunch of his football buddies.
带着他一起玩橄榄球的兄弟
They were drunk. He wanted a lap dance, and I said no.
他们喝醉了 他想让我给他跳大腿舞 我拒绝了
He got angry, got physical, and a bouncer tossed him out.
他很生气 动手动价的 保安就把他撵了出去
When I went home, I told Dax,
回家之后 我告诉了达克斯
and that's when he made that call, but it blew over.
之后达克斯给他打了电♥话♥ 这事都过去了
Sorry.
对不起
Yeah?
什么事
Yeah, okay. Thanks.
恩 好的 谢了
Chloe, your brother got in a fight.
克洛伊 你弟弟和人打架了
He's in the jail infirmary.
他在监狱医务室
Oh, God.
天那
Come on. I'll drive you.
来吧 我开车带你过去
All right.
好的
Levi. Over here, Levi.
利未 这边 利未
How you doing, SweetVicki?
甜心维基 最近怎样?
Get out.
走开
Levi, did you kill Sarah Keaton? Huh?
利未 莎拉·齐顿是你杀的吗?
Levi's getting a lot of attention.
利未最近很受关注
Uh, Levi is a creep who betrayed his best friend.
利未是一个背叛好朋友的小人
Did you visit Dax? Is he okay?
你去探望达克斯了吗? 他还好吗?
Broken rib, black eye.
肋骨骨折 眼睛被打肿了
We got to get him out of lockup.
我们得把他弄出来
Any luck corroborating his alibi?
他的不在场证明能证实吗?
No. I went all over campus,
不能 我找遍了整个校园
but nobody wants to admit to buying drugs.
没人愿意承认自己买♥♥了毒品
I guess that shouldn't surprise me.
不出意外
The thing is, they don't want to talk about Jason, either.
还有 他们也不愿意讨论杰森
They've totally closed ranks.
他们看上去很团结
Yeah, but they're all too happy
是啊 但是他们毫不介意
to gossip about it on Tell Me a Secret.
在"揭秘"上讨论这件事
You're right.
没错
What are you thinking?
你有什么好主意
I'm thinking I need to figure out a way
我在想我们得想出一个办法
to use this app to our advantage.
利用这个app来得到我们想要的
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表