剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
and you two fought about that. Isn't that correct?
你们两个为此还吵过 对吗
I didn't kill Johnny, and I can prove it.
我没杀约翰尼 我可以证明
I was bowling from around 7:30 to 11:00 p.M.,
晚上7:30到11:00约翰尼被杀的那段时间
when Johnny was killed.
我在打保龄球
There are dozens of people who saw me there.
许多人都看到我了
Not from 8:05 to 8:57.
不是8:05到8:57
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm talking about their electronic scoring system.
我在说他们的电子记分系统
You sat out a full round of bowling.
你缺席了保龄比赛的一轮
You left the bowling alley for 54 minutes.
你离开了保龄球馆54分钟
That's plenty of time to drive back to the house,
这些时间足够你开回房♥子
kill Johnny, and return to the bowling alley.
杀了约翰尼 再回到保龄球馆
That is insane!
胡说
Tell her that I did not kill Johnny.
告诉她我没杀约翰尼
He didn't. He's telling the truth.
他没有 他说的是事实
Well, how do you know that?
你怎么知道?
Preston and Willow slept together.
普勒斯顿和薇洛睡了
She could be lying to protect him.
她可能为了保护他而撒谎
Did you hear the question? Preston and Willow slept together.
你听到问题了吗? 普勒斯顿和薇洛睡了
Willow, is it possible you're defending Preston
薇洛 有没有可能你维护普勒斯顿
because the two of you are in a relationship?
是因为你俩的关系
What?
什么
N-No, we're -- we're not in a relationship.
不不 我们没谈恋爱
You two have slept together. Isn't that right?
你们睡了 对吗
Oh, my God. Did Jake Gregorian tell you that?
哦 天呐 杰克 格力高恩 告诉你的?
So, Preston left the bowling alley,
普勒斯顿离开了保龄球馆
went back to the house, where he shot Johnny,
回到了家里 杀了约翰尼
and you're covering for him.
而你给他打掩护
Isn't that correct? - No, no.
对吗 不不
That's not what happened.
不是这样的
The truth -- I left the bowling alley
事实是 我离开了保龄球馆
to scope out Gwen Stefani's house,
去打探格温 史黛芬妮的房♥子
'cause we were gonna break in next week.
因为我们下周本来要去盗窃她家
Well, now, that's a convenient lie.
好吧 这假话真容易
I took video while I was casing her house --
打探她家的时候 我拍了视频
time-stamped and everything.
有时间和所有的信息
Here. It's on my phone.
给 在我电♥话♥里
I can show it to you.
我可以给你看
That's the front yard.
那是前院
Well, that just backfired on Dana.
这和唐娜希望的刚好相反
That is the side gate.
那是侧门
That is the backyard.
这是后院
The gate was unlocked. -Cut to commercial.
门没锁 -接广♥告♥
N-Not yet.
还没完
I get that you're a mother trying to defend her daughter.
我明白你是个想维护你女儿的母亲
But Maya killed Johnny.
但是玛雅杀了约翰尼
She's the only one without an alibi,
她是唯一一个没有不在场证明的人
the only one with gun residue on her hands.
唯一一个手里有枪的人
And she's the one who wrote that she wanted Johnny dead.
她是写了想让约翰尼死的字条的人
And that guy pulling all the strings, Mr. Gregorian,
那个人拉出的这些线索 格力高恩先生
he thinks that he can get his client off by blaming me.
他认为他能通过怪罪我而使他的客户脱罪
The facts are lined up against Maya. -Let's take a break, Megan.
摆在眼前的事实对玛雅不利 t -中断一下 梅根
Jake, this is gold.
杰克 这可是不可多得的
It's clear you had no idea what she was going through.
很明显你不知道她正在经受着什么
Maya was in love with Johnny.
玛雅爱约翰尼
He didn't feel the same way, obviously,
显然 约翰尼并不爱玛雅
since he slept with you. -Okay, enough!
因为他和你睡了 -好了 够了
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道自己在说什么
You have no idea!
你什么都不知道!
The truth is
事实是
I killed Johnny Weston, because he was predator.
我杀了约翰尼 韦斯顿 因为他是个人♥渣♥
He was sleeping with me and my daughter at the same time,
他同时睡了我和我女儿
and when I found out, I went crazy, and I killed him.
当我发现后 我就疯了 我杀了他
I give the police permission
我给警♥察♥打开 我在梅尔罗斯
to go to my safety-deposit box
太平洋银行
at Pacific Access Bank on Melrose.
保险箱的权限
There, they'll find the gun that I used to kill Johnny.
在那 他们会发现我用来杀约翰尼的枪
My daughter's innocent.
我女儿是无辜的
That's it. End of story.
就是这样 故事结束
Go tight. Hold on her face.
盯紧 拍摄她的脸
Maya, I'm so sorry.
玛雅 我很抱歉
Oh...my...God.
哦 天呐
Dana?
唐娜?
Dana.
唐娜
Go away.
走开
I'm not going anywhere.
我不走
We need to talk.
我们要聊聊
I have nothing to say to you.
我和你没什么好说的
You just confessed to first-degree murder on live TV.
你在直播的时候承认了一级谋杀
I know exactly what I did.
我知道我做了什么
But you weren't thinking straight, Dana.
但是你没有考虑清楚 唐娜
You -- You were upset...clearly.
你 你明显很担心
The -- The pressure of being back on air, you know?
再次主持节目的压力 你知道吗
The -- The pills you may have taken...
你吃的药
...to calm your nerves.
缓解紧张的
You're not my lawyer, Jake.
你不是我的律师 杰克
You represent my daughter.
你代理我的女儿
You know, given what you just admitted to,
你知道吗 就根据你刚才承认的
you are the one that needs the lawyer.
你才是那个需要律师的人
Now, look, Dana, I-I get it.
听着 唐娜 我理解
You confessed because you want to help Maya.
你认罪是因为你想帮助玛雅
So do I.
我也想
This is not the way.
但不是这么干
Please, let me help you.
请让我帮助你
You want to help me, Jake? Yes.
你想帮助我 杰克 是的
Get Maya out of jail.
把玛雅从监狱里弄出来
I want her home. I want her free.
我想让她回家 让她自♥由♥
I want her to have a normal life.
我想让她过一个正常人的生活
I promised her that.
我答应过她的
Please, Jake. Help me do right by her.
拜托了 杰克 帮助她吧
For once in my life, help me do right by her.
就这一次 帮助她吧
Please!
拜托
Please.
拜托
Stop moping.
不要这么消沉
Dana Hartman is a survivor.
唐纳哈特曼是个幸存者
She'll do just fine in prison.
她在监狱里也能过得很好
Probably be running the place.
可能还会管理那个地方
It's not just Dana I'm worried about. It's Maya.
我担心的不仅仅是唐娜还有玛雅
She's gonna think her mother killed the man she loved.
她会认为她的母亲杀了她爱的男人
Yeah, after she slept with him.
是的 在她睡了他之后
You know what? We should get some rest.
你知道吗 我们应该休息了
We have to get up at the crack of dawn.
我们应该在黎明起床
I know I have my issues with Dana,
我知道 对于唐娜我有我自己的问题
but I also know how hard this is on you.
但我同样知道 这对你来说有多困难
I promise -- no more wisecracks.
我保证 不说俏皮话
You want to talk, I'm here to listen and not judge.
你想聊 我就听着
Thanks.
谢谢
I think I just need to get some rest.
我觉着我就是想歇歇
Mr. District Attorney.
检察官先生
Go ahead.
去吧
Didn't take you very long to get here, did it?
没花你太多时间到这 对吗
Well, I'm a big fan of the show, Jake. Ma'am.
杰克 我可是这个秀的铁粉 女士
I have heard. Stand, please.
我听说了 请站起来
Surprising turn of events.
令人惊讶的反转事件
Not so surprising, if you think about it.
如果你想一想 其实也不是很惊讶
You are going to be dropping the charges against Maya, right?
你会撤销对玛雅的指控 对吗
Releasing her, considering that you
释放她 鉴于你现在正要逮捕
are now arresting another suspect?
另一个嫌疑犯?
Oh, I'll drop the charges...
哦 当我发现枪并做弹道对比后
as soon as I find the gun and run a ballistics test.
就会立马撤销指控
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表