剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Where are you going?
你们要去哪?
Close the door.
先把门关上
We're going to interview Carlos Mora.
我们要去采访卡洛斯 莫拉
El Toro?
公牛?
You can't tell anyone.
你不能跟别人说
That's insane. No, Julia.
这简直疯了 不行 茱莉亚
Tomorrow you tell Darin
你明天跟达林说
that Louise and I have food poisoning,
路易斯和我食物中毒了
and then you will executive produce your first show.
而你则会开启你第一个节目的监制工作
I'm not ready. Yes, you are.
我没准备好呢 不 你准备好了
Julia, I really think this is a bad idea.
茱莉亚 我真的觉得这么做不好
I'm gonna be fine.
我不会有事的
And you're gonna be awesome.
而你则会大放异彩
I'll see you soon.
回见啦
Sign here, please.
请在这儿签字
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey. You're looking better.
嘿 你看起来好些了
How you feeling?
感觉如何?
Other than trying to hang myself?
你是说除了想上吊自尽吗?
Fine.
挺好的
That's something that you'll never try again, right?
你不会再做这事了 是不是?
You know what I was thinking about as I was passing out?
你知道当我快死的时候我在想什么吗?
What?
什么?
You teaching me how to swim.
我想到你教我游泳的事
I was, like, 8 years old and scared to death of the water.
当时我差不多八岁 怕水怕得要死
Yeah, but once we got you in the pool,
是啊 但你跳进池塘后
you took to it like a fish, remember?
就如鱼得水一般 记得吗?
And when you let go of me and I kept swimming on my own,
当你放开手 让我自己游的时候
I felt free.
我感觉好自在
But I also knew that you were there to catch me.
但我内心很清楚你就在我身旁保护着我
Does that make any sense?
我为何会有这种感觉呢?
I'm still here.
我现在仍在你身旁
And so is your mom, and now so is Jake.
你妈妈也一样 还有杰克
We're gonna get through this together.
我们会一起克服这个困难的
You believe me, right?
你是相信我的 对吗?
Yeah.
对
I, uh... I have to go away for work for a few days.
我... 因为工作的事我要离开几天
But, um, you can call me any time you want.
不过 你随时都可以给我打电♥话♥
I cleared it with your doctors.
我已经跟你的医生说了
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey. Any news?
嘿 发现什么了吗?
We caught a break.
找到了个突破点
Not sure what it means, but it's progress.
虽然不确定这代表着什么 但也算个进步了
If you two will excuse me, I'm gonna head in.
如果可以的话 我想先进去下病房♥里
Yeah, of course.
当然可以
Um, Julia, listen.
茱莉亚 我说
I was thinking... After I talked to Maya,
跟玛雅聊过后 我就在想...
maybe we could go grab a drink?
也许我们可以去喝一杯?
Um, I'm headed out of town tonight on an assignment.
我今晚因公要出城一趟
Really? Right now?
真的吗? 现在?
Yeah. I... I can't really talk about it.
是的 我... 我不能透露太多
Then I won't ask.
那我就不问了
What was that for?
为什么要吻我?
For helping with Maya.
因为你在帮助玛雅
For trusting me.
因为你信任我
For everything.
以及其他所有事
Have a safe trip.
一路顺风
Did you know El Toro was one of 11 children?
你知道公牛家一共有十一个孩子吗?
He was lucky number six.
排行老六算他幸运了
All but three of his siblings are dead now.
除了三个兄弟姐妹外 其他的都死了
He's close with his older brother Raul,
他和他哥哥洛尔很亲近
but there's been tension recently.
不过最近关系有些紧张
He also owned two soccer teams,
他还有两只足球队
which the government took ownership of
但他被捕后 政♥府♥就把球队
after he was arrested.
没收了
He built thousands of homes for poor people
他建了很多房♥子给他
in his hometown of Moralia.
家乡莫拉里亚的穷苦人♥民♥
And then he destroyed them after they turned on him.
在他发现他们叛变之后又把房♥子全毁了
We just flew into Mexican airspace.
我们刚刚到达墨西哥领空
Thought you'd like to know.
觉得你大概想知道
Is it true El Toro got his nickname
公牛因为八岁的时候被公牛踩踏
because when he was 8, he got trampled by a bull?
所以才有了现在的昵称 是真的吗?
The next day he went out and slaughtered it with a machete.
第二天他就用弯刀把牛给杀了
I have a question.
我有个问题
A reporter named Ignacio Enriquez
一个来自拉斯♥诺♥提西亚斯的记者
from Las Noticias disappeared while interviewing El Toro.
叫伊格纳西奥 昂利克斯 采访公牛的时候失踪了
What happened to him?
是出了什么事?
He didn't ask the right questions.
他没有问对问题
Darin? Hi. Um, Julia just called me.
达林? 嗨 茱莉亚刚刚打电♥话♥给我
Apparently, she and Louise had bad sushi,
她和路易斯吃了坏的寿司
and they're both down with food poisoning.
他们因为食物中毒一起倒下了
So, Louise took Julia to interview El Toro?
所以路易斯带着茱莉亚去采访公牛?
I don't know anything about that,
我不知道
but Julia asked me to run the show.
但是茱莉亚请我负责节目
We have some great segments ready to go
我们有些很棒的版块
and a line on excellent subs for Louise.
和台词给路易斯准备好了的
Get Dana Hartman to anchor.
让唐娜 哈特曼来主持
Uh, excuse me,
呃 你说什么
but Dana Hartman lied to the American people.
唐纳哈特曼对全美人♥民♥撒了谎
She's a pariah.
就是个过街老鼠
She drew huge ratings as a guest.
她作为嘉宾得分很高
We can do better.
我们可以找到更好的
America loves a comeback story.
美国喜欢回归的故事
Plus, it'll drive Louise insane.
再加上 这会让路易斯抓狂的
Serves her right.
那正好了
Why would Dana agree to do it?
唐娜又为什么会同意来主持呢?
You're the acting executive producer.
你是执行制片
Go get her. It's your job.
把她请来 这是你的工作
You want Dana Hartman to sub in for Louise?
你要唐纳哈特曼代替路易斯主持?
Yes.
是的
Louise and Julia are both sick.
路易斯和茱莉亚都生病了
Julia told me she was on assignment.
茱莉亚告诉我她出差了
That's what I meant.
我就是这个意思
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry, but no.
我很抱歉 但是不行
Jake...
杰克...
Dana will have the keys to the kingdom.
唐娜会有敲开大门的钥匙
Will she be able to pick her own guests?
她可以自♥由♥选择嘉宾吗?
Yes.
可以
Hmm. I'll get back to you.
嗯 我等会给你回信
Is there something wrong with the lease?
这份租约有什么不对吗?
There's just some language I'm not comfortable with.
就是有一些用语我不太舒服
You're a lawyer.
你是个律师
You can sort it out with the landlord.
你可以和房♥东解决好的
Or I could just stay where I am.
或者我可以不搬家
You can do better.
你可以做更好
We talked about this.
我们谈过这个问题
Actually, we didn't.
其实 我们并没有
You told me I needed to move
你告诉我我需要搬家
and then dragged me around to a bunch of places
然后把我拖去看一堆
that I didn't want to see.
我不想看的房♥子
If you weren't down for it, you should have said something.
如果你不想这么做 你可以提前说的
Ryan, don't try to change me.
莱恩 别想改变我
Ella, it's not normal to live in a motel.
艾拉 住在汽车旅馆实在不太正常
You're right I'm not normal.
你是对的 我不正常
That's not what I said.
我不是这个意思
I got to go.
我得走了
They want me to host the show?
他们想要我主持节目?
That's right, and if we can get Preston and Willow
对 如果我们能敲定普勒斯顿和薇洛当嘉宾
to be your guests, we should be able
我们就能够
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表