剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
we learned that Mr. Keaton is resisting arrest.
我们得知齐顿先生拒捕
He's with his wife, Sarah,
他和他的妻子莎拉
and Paraspot's Chief Technology Officer, Levi Young.
平行点的首席技术官利未 杨在一起
We have Keaton's attorney, Jake Gregorian, with us tonight.
今晚,我们有请到齐顿的律师 杰克 格力高恩
Jake, what the hell is going on?
杰克 到底发生了什么?
I haven't talked to Oscar,
我还没有和奥斯卡谈过
but I can assure you this is just one giant misunderstanding.
但是我可以很肯定的告诉你这是一次巨大的误会
Don't let him off the hook, Lou.
别就这么让他蒙混过关 小路
What kind of misunderstanding
什么样的误会
leads a client to evade law enforcement?
会让你的客户想要逃避警♥察♥?
If Oscar were guilty, I wouldn't be here.
如果奥斯卡有罪的话 我就不会出现在这儿了
I'd be with him. -Ask him about the traffic cam.
我会和他呆在一起 -问他关于交通摄像头的事
If he's innocent, how do you explain the video footage
如果他是无辜的 你怎么解释那个视频
that places Oscar's car at the scene?
在肇事现场出现了奥斯卡的车?
Does this video footage capture the image of the driver?
这个视频拍到了司机吗?
No, it does not.
没有
No, but --
没有 但
I don't dispute that Oscar's car
我没有质疑奥斯卡的车
was involved in this tragic accident,
出现在了这次不幸的车祸现场
but Oscar was not behind the wheel.
但是奥斯卡当时并不没有在开车
Maybe his car was stolen, and the creep took it for a joyride.
也去他的车被偷了 偷车贼开车着车去爽了一把
After all, there have been three break-ins at Oscar's
毕竟 在过去的两年里他的家里已经被
over the course of the past two years,
非法侵入过两次了
but I'm sure you know that.
但是我相信这你也是知道的
Oscar is surrendering. We have it live.
奥斯卡投降了 我们有现场画面
I've just been told that Oscar is being taken into custody.
我被告知奥斯卡正在被警♥察♥拘捕
We have a helicopter on the scene.
我们有直升机在现场直播
Keep your hands where I can see them.
把你的手放在我看得到的地方
Keaton is perhaps one of the most famous names
齐顿也许是最近互联网爆发以来
to emerge from the recent dot-com boom.
最有名的人物之一
Growing up poor in East Palo Alto...
成长于东帕罗阿托区的贫困家庭的他
...he received a scholarship to Stanford University.
得到了来自斯坦福大学的奖学金
You're looking at Oscar Keaton
你现在正看到的是奥斯卡齐顿
being escorted to a squad car in handcuffs.
双手被铐住押送至警车
How could you ambush me?!
你怎么能这么伏击我?
It's breaking news. I'm doing my job.
这是突发新闻 我只是在做我的工作
The next time I have a story, I'll go to Greta.
下次我有什么消息 我会去找格莱塔
You know what? I'll go to Diane.
你知道么? 我会去找戴安
You know I will.
我知道我会的
Oh, man.
天那
That could not have gone better.
你这演技真是绝了
The show's already trending.
节目已经火了
I got to plant the seeds of doubt
我得去把疑点散布给媒体
before the country rushed to judgment.
在大众做出鲁莽的结论之前
I owe you. -Are you kidding?
我欠你的 你在开玩笑吗?
We're the only network with live coverage.
我们是唯一一个有现场报道的电视台
Every morning show will be running our clips.
每一个晨间新闻都会播出我们的画面
Why'd you have Oscar barricade himself inside the house?
你为什么要让奥斯卡把自己囚在家里?
Would you have thrown out the rundown
不然你会放弃之前的报道吗?
if he had simply been taken into custody?
如果他只是单纯的被警♥察♥逮捕的话?
Probably not.
应该不会吧
If you ever do that to me again,
如果你再这么对我的话
I will come after you, so help me God.
我不会对你客气的 天那
Sorry, I'm looking for the green room.
对不起 我正在找绿屋
I have the -- -Go.
我得 -- 去吧
I got to run.
我得撤了
Tell Louise I went to go see my client,
告诉路易斯我去见我那个
who surrendered peacefully.
和平投降的客户了
And tell your boyfriend he doesn't deserve his new job,
还有告诉你男朋友他不配他的新工作
or you.
或者你
Jake. Thank God.
杰克 感谢上帝
How'd it go?
怎么样?
Before anyone said you were guilty,
在所有人都觉得你有罪之前
we got to tell the world why you're not.
我们得告诉人们你无罪
I need to know who else had access to your car.
我需要知道还有谁能开你的车
We know it wasn't stolen.
我们知道它不是被偷的
I'm not stingy with my keys. It could've been anyone.
我又不是那么注意车钥匙的人 谁都有可能
And just to be clear, you're still clean?
还有一点确认一下 你是清醒的吧?
No booze, no drugs?
没喝酒 没吸毒?
I have a five-year chip in my pocket.
我口袋里就有一个5年的清醒勋章
I'm sober, Jake.
我没染任何东西 杰克
You know I didn't do this.
你知道这不是我♥干♥的
I'm gonna need Sarah to confirm that you were home all night.
我需要莎拉来确认你当时整晚都呆在家里
I've been sleeping in the guest house.
我一直住在宾馆
You guys okay?
你们俩没事吧?
Yeah, we're... working through some stuff.
还好吧 我们 正在处理一些东西
There is something.
倒是有一件事
In my car under the driver's side floor mat,
我车驾驶座的毯子下面
there's a compartment, and there's...
有一个小隔层 里面有
cocaine inside.
可♥卡♥因♥
Oscar, you just said --
奥斯卡 你才说你
It's not mine, okay?
不是我的 OK?
It's a friend's. We did an intervention.
是我朋友的 我给他做了一个劝导会
I took his stash so I could get rid of it.
我拿走他的存货以便之后处理掉
Excuse me.
打扰了
Uh, Detective Matthews, we're not done.
呃 马修探长 我们还没说完
Jake, I'm sorry.
杰克 我很抱歉
The boy, Nathan Lloyd, died 20 minutes ago.
那个男孩 内森·罗伊德 20分钟前不治身亡
Mr. Keaton, you're being charged with second-degree murder.
齐顿先生 您将被起诉为二级谋杀罪
So, what happens now?
所以现在的情况到底是?
You listen carefully and you do exactly what I say.
你仔细听我说 并且按我说的做
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
We talk every day.
我们每天都在谈
Have you seen her yet? Seen who?
你去见她了吗? 见谁?
Come on.
得了吧
No. Not yet.
不 还没
Given the circumstances, I have a suggestion.
考虑到当下情形 我有个建议
Hear me out. The answer is no.
听我说 不可能
Let me run point on Oscar's case.
让我负责奥斯卡的案子
I said no. Jake.
我说了不可能 杰克
You were in love with his wife.
你爱过他妻子
A long time ago.
陈年旧事
I am not just speaking as a partner.
我不是以合伙人的身份在和你讲
As your brother, this is a bad idea.
作为你兄弟 这绝不是好主意
I've been handling Oscar's legal affairs for years.
这几年都是我在处理奥斯卡的法律事务
Yes, but now we're talking murder two.
对 但我们现在面临的可是二级谋杀
This case is different, and you know it.
这案子大有不同 你是知道的
Okay, fine.
得 算了
Convince me you don't have feelings for Sarah Keaton,
说服我你对莎拉·齐顿已经没有感觉了
and I'll let it go.
我就放弃
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Councilman Davis is in the conference room.
戴维斯议员正在会议室
He seems upset.
他看上去很不安
Come on, Bradley. Let's go.
走吧 布莱德利 上战场咯
Councilman, why are you wearing a Confederate flag T-shirt?
议员 你当时为什么穿着邦联旗衬衫?
I was at a sorority costume party 12 years ago.
12年前的那时候我参加一个联谊化妆舞会
My girlfriend was Daisy Duke. I was Bo.
我女朋友是黛西公爵 我是老板
From "The Dukes of Hazzard."
来自"哈扎德公爵"
Boss Hogg, General Lee. We're familiar with the show.
老板霍格 上将李 我们对这剧烂熟于心
How can we help? Out of context,
我们能帮上什么吗? 脱离背景的话
this photo makes me look insensitive at best.
这照片最好能让我看上去置之事外
And a racist at worst. Yeah, exactly.
最坏是种族主义者 就是这样
Look, a bartender from the party e-mailed it to me,
派对的一个酒保把照片邮给我
threatened to go to the press if I didn't pay him 100 grand.
威胁我说如果不给他10万就把它公之于众
Councilman, we know this photo does not reflect
议员先生 我们知道这照片并不能反映
who you are as a man or as a politician.
您的为人或作为政客的品行
Thank you. But if it gets out
谢谢 但是一旦照片泄露
Your career's over.
你的职业就完蛋了
And the election is what, four weeks away?
选举只剩下四周了?
Yeah. Bartender's timing is perfect.
对 这酒保真会挑时间
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表