剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Ella I can handle it.
—艾拉 -我能搞定的
I don't like lawyers.
我不喜欢律师
I'm only meeting with you so you'll stop calling me.
我见你们的唯一原因就是让你们别再联♥系♥我了
Axel should never have given you my number.
艾克萨尔根本就不该把我的电♥话♥给你们
I'm interested in one of your clients.
我对你们的一个客户很感兴趣
I've been doing business a long time because I'm discreet.
我一直能把这笔生意做下去就是因为我能保守秘密
Clients trust me.
客户信任我
I'd rather do time than be a snitch.
要我告密我情愿坐牢
Well, I'm glad you're okay with prison,
很高兴你对蹲监狱没反感
because that's where you'll be going
因为你马上就要进去了
when I report this operation
如果我把你们的这个组织
and your connection to Sarah Keaton's murder.
和你和莎拉齐顿谋杀案的关联上报的话
My boss is outside,
我的老板在外面
and the entire law firm knows we're here.
整个事务所都知道我们来这里了
They'll call the cops if we're not back in an hour.
如果我们一小时内没有回去他们就会报♥警♥
Sarah Keaton was paying me $10,000 a month.
莎拉齐顿每个月付我1万美元
And I'm only sharing this with you 'cause she wasn't a client.
我告诉你这些是因为她不是我的客户
She was paying her brother's gambling debts.
她在帮他弟弟支付赌债
Alan? That's right.
艾伦? 没错
And I have no loyalty to deadbeats.
我对借钱不还的人可没有忠诚感
One more thing.
还有一件事
Does someone named Brian work for you?
有个叫布莱恩的给你干活吗?
No.
没有
Did she mention anybody named Brian?
她有提到过叫布赖恩的人吗?
No, and unless you want to take your shirt off,
没有 除非你愿意把衣服脱了
we're done talking.
我没什么能和你说的了
We're done talking.
我没什么要和你说的了
Jake? Where's Julia?
杰克? 茱莉亚在哪儿?
I wouldn't worry about that, Alan.
我现在不会担心那些 艾伦
I'm gonna need you to tell me everything
我需要你把关于你赌博的
about your gambling right now,
所有事情告诉我
or I'm gonna call your loan shark Donnie
或者我可以打电♥话♥给你的高♥利♥贷♥债主唐尼
and tell him that you just ratted him out to the cops.
告诉他你你给警方告密
Come on in.
进来
This is none of your business.
你不关你的事
I used to go to the Silverlight Casino in Prim for the sports book.
我以前去银光会所买♥♥体育彩票
I got in way over my head.
我赌钱上头了
I borrowed money from Donnie, couldn't pay him back.
和唐尼借了钱却还不了
I was desperate, and I called Sarah for help.
我无路可走 只有和莎拉求助
Now that she's gone, I-I don't know what I'll do.
现在她去世了 我不知道怎么办
Alan, you exposed Sarah to a whole world of dangerous people.
艾伦 你让莎拉暴露在这些危险人物面前
No.
不
I'm not gonna let you blame me for what happened to her, Jake.
我不会让你把发生在她身上的事怪到我头上的 杰克
You've been pointing every which way
你一直在到处指责
trying to create distraction,
别人是谋杀莎拉的凶手
but the cops are saying you did it!
而警方却觉得是你干的!
And I believe them.
而且我相信他们
Don't call me again.
别再给我打电♥话♥了
Come in!
进来
Thanks for coming by.
谢谢你能来
You said it was important.
你说很重要
The 911 call was made by Jake's ex-girlfriend.
911电♥话♥是杰克的前女友打的
He went to her apartment to try to save her life.
他去她家是为了防止她自杀
You're trying to railroad my friend and I don't like it.
你想要污蔑我的朋友 这有点不像话
You're trying to make a name for yourself
你想要通过这案子给自己立名
by pinning Sarah Keaton's murder on a famous defense attorney,
把莎拉齐顿的谋杀强行按到一个著名律师的头上
which would be the conviction of the decade.
看起来像是个百年一遇的大案子啊
Crowning achievement.
论功封爵
Next stop, mayor.
下一站 市长
Are you finished? No.
你说完了吗? 没有
Our agreement is off,
我们的协议不存在了
and you can take your dog and pony show
你可以带着你的马戏团表演
to some other news producer.- Julia --
去找其他的新闻制片 - 茱莉亚--
I say the show always comes first,
我说过一切都已节目为先
but there is a line, and last night I crossed it.
但是都是有底线的 昨晚我越过了底线
Jake is innocent,
杰克是无辜的
and I'm not gonna help you curate a guilty verdict.
我不会帮你编造出一个替罪羊的
Last night, a passport forger by the name of Axel Knox
昨晚 一个叫艾克萨尔 诺克斯的护照伪造者
was picked up on a DUI.
因酒驾被逮捕
He made a deal by saying he had information
他通过告知警方关于莎拉 齐顿谋杀案的信息
on Sarah Keaton's murder,
获得了赦免
that she had bought a fake passport from him.
他说她跟自己买♥♥过一本假护照
Now, evidently, Jake withheld that information.
现在 很显然可以看出 杰克隐瞒了这个信息
I know all about that.
这些我都知道
Jake didn't tell the police
杰克之所以没告诉警方
because it would look like
是因为这事会让
Sarah was trying to leave her husband,
莎拉看起来像是要离自己丈夫而去一样
which would give Oscar a motive for murder.
而这会使得Oscar具有杀人动机
Jake is just protecting his client.
杰克只是在保护他的客户
That isn't illegal.
这又不犯法
Julia, I know you think I have ulterior motives,
茱莉亚 我知道你觉得我是别有用心
but I honestly believe that Jake killed Sarah.
但我真的相信莎拉是杰克杀的
Max, listen to me...
麦克斯 听我说...
No, you need to hear me.
不 你得听我讲
Jake slept with Sarah the night before she was killed.
杰克曾在莎拉死的前一晚和她发生过关系
He was so obsessed with her
他对她太过痴迷了
that he ignored the ethical ramifications
以至于连她丈夫是自己客户这点
of her own husband being his client.
所产生的道德后果都不顾了
A storage locker in his name
杀人凶器就是在他自己
was where they found the murder weapon.
名下的储物间被找到的
Jake visited that locker of his own volition,
杰克是自己去找那个柜子的
and he hid the information about the phony passport
而且他还隐藏了关于假护照的消息
because the truth is Sarah wanted to leave Jake,
就因为事实是 莎拉想离开杰克
and that was his motive for killing her.
而这就是他的杀人动机
I'm sure you wanted some insight into my strategy.
我知道你肯定想深入了解我的策略
There it is.
这就是我的策略
Bradley.
布拉德利
Hey, I'm headed to the courthouse.
嘿 我现在要去法♥院♥
The cell provider won't turn over records
手♥机♥供应商不愿意交出
for the burner phone, so I'm gonna try for a warrant.
那个一次性手♥机♥的信息记录 所以我想搞到一张强制执行令
Good. Bradley, stop.
不错呀 布拉德利 等等
I've been reviewing Sarah's financials.
我一直在查看莎拉的财务信息
She paid Alan's loan shark $10,000
她过去六个月通过一个假账户
for the past six months through a sham account,
向放艾伦高♥利♥贷♥的人支付了一万美金
which is why we never noticed it before.
而这个假账户就是我们之前没注意此事的原因
Okay.
好吧
There was nothing else related to Alan.
除此以外再没有与艾伦相关的信息了
But last month, she wired $100,000
但上个月 她给圣地亚哥
to a bank account owned by a Brian Farringdon in San Diego.
一个叫布莱恩 法灵顿 的人名下的银行账户电汇了十万美金
This could be the Brian we're looking for.
可能这人就是我们要找的布莱恩
I mean, for all we know, he could've killed Sarah.
这样看来 莎拉可能是他杀的
Exactly.
确实如此
Good work. Go call Jake.
做得好 打电♥话♥告诉杰克
It was just the one-time payment?
只有一笔转账吗?
Yeah, as far as I can tell.
是的 就我了解到的而言是这样
Any notation for what it was for? No.
有标示这笔钱是做什么用的吗? 没有
But just like the payments to Alan's loan shark,
但这笔钱跟付给艾伦的高♥利♥贷♥的那笔钱一样
it came from that sham account.
都来自同一假账户
He was a Marine.
他以前是个海军
Yeah, I looked up his military history.
是的 我查过他的参军历史了
Two tours in Iraq, 2nd Division.
去过两次伊♥拉♥克♥ 效力于第二师
His nickname was "Bloody Ripper" For all his kills.
他还因自己干掉的那些人而获得了"血腥开膛手"的称呼
Unbelievable.
真是不敢相信啊
What's his job now?
他现在做什么工作?
He works as a consultant for GreyStrike,
他现在是一个叫灰色出击的
a private security firm.
私人安全公♥司♥的顾问
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Get me this guy's address in San Diego.
帮我找出这家伙在圣地亚哥的地址
Okay. But you're not going there, right?
好的 但你不会亲自去的 是吧?
It's outside of the county.
地址可是在县外呢
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表