剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
that I couldn't make my interview.
所以我做不了采访
I wasn't sure what I was gonna do.
我也不知道自己该做什么
I needed to buy myself some time,
我得给我自己点时间
so I submitted the bogus interview.
所以我上交了假的采访
But my source was real.
但我的线人是真的
My facts were real.
我说的事实也是真的
I just never conducted the interview.
我只是从没安排过采访
And then I blew the whistle on you.
然后我告发了你
Two weeks later, I lost the baby.
两个星期以后我流产了
And soon after that, I lost my entire career.
没多久 我的职业生涯也被毁了
But Ronald Teller kept running the network
但罗纳德 泰勒还能掌管着电视台
until the day he died.
直到到他死的那一天
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Right now, the most important thing is helping Maya.
现在 最重要的就是帮助玛雅
So, Jake wants me to go back on "LHL,"
所以杰克想让我回到LHL
and I don't trust Louise.
而且我不相信路易斯
I can't control her questions.
我不能掌控她问的问题
Well, then I can't do the show.
所以我不能上节目
Actually, you can.
事实上你可以
So, you're claiming that when your daughter, Maya,
你声称当你的女儿玛雅写下
wrote, "I want to kill Johnny,"
“我想杀了约翰尼”
that it had nothing to do with his murder?
和凶手没有任何关系?
That's right.
是的
Under the direction of her therapist,
在她的心理咨♥询♥师的指导下
Maya was writing down her raw, unfiltered thoughts.
玛雅写下了她没有深思熟虑过的想法
There was no intent.
这不是有意的
Maya is a sweet, loving person.
玛雅是一个甜美可爱的人
She wouldn't hurt anyone.
她不会伤害任何人
So it's just a coincidence that Johnny Weston
约翰尼怀斯顿在她写下那些话
ended up dead two days after Maya wrote,
两天以后的死亡只是一个意外?
"I want to kill Johnny"?
我想杀了约翰尼
Intensive journaling -- That's what Maya was doing.
大量的日志记载—— 这是玛雅一直在做的事
It's an established form of therapy pioneered
这是著名的心理治疗先驱詹姆斯潘尼贝克
by a renowned psychotherapist, James Pennebaker.
开♥发♥的治疗方案
I wonder what Dr. Pennebaker would make
我想知道潘尼贝克博士
of your sleeping with your daughter's boyfriend.
对于你睡了你女儿的男朋友的事会有什么见解
I didn't know he was Maya's boyfriend at the time.
我当时并不知道他是玛雅的男朋友
I also didn't realize the extent of the hypocrisy
我也并不知道 社会大众在
surrounding the issue of women of a certain age
上了年纪的女人和年轻男人上♥床♥这个话题上
having sex with younger men. - You prepped her, didn't you?
是多么的假冒伪善 - 你都给她准备好了 是不是
I might have given her a few hints.
我可能给了她一些暗示吧
Disparaged for being sexual at my age...
对于在我这样的年龄的人的性生活指手画脚
...it's a double standard, that's for sure.
可以肯定的是这是双重标准
The death of a young man who was sleeping
一个同时睡了女儿和妈妈的
with both a mother and daughter
年轻人被杀害
is a compelling story, regardless of age.
无论对谁都是很有吸引力的故事
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Maya had no idea that I was sleeping with Johnny.
玛雅不知道我和约翰尼睡过
Therefore, she didn't have motive to hurt him.
所以她没有要伤害他的动机
In fact, Maya didn't find out about Johnny and me
事实上直到你们把录像带在节目上公开
until you aired that tape on this show.
玛雅才发现我和约翰尼的事
Louise, go to commercial.
路易斯 切入广♥告♥
Thank you, Dana.
谢谢你唐娜
And with that, we need to take a break.
我们休息一下
And we're clear.
稍后回来
What's going on?
发生了什么
Jake just got a call from the warden.
杰克刚接到了监狱打来的电♥话♥
Maya's being rushed to the hospital.
玛雅被送到了医院
She tried to kill herself.
她想自杀
Dana, I spoke with the warden.
蒂娜 我和监狱长谈过了
He's gonna move Maya to the psych ward.
他要把玛雅转移到精神病房♥
Oh, Jake, thank you. Yeah.
杰克 谢谢你
Mom?
妈妈?
Yeah, baby.
宝贝
I'm here.
我在这
We're all here.
我们都在这
Not the waterworks, okay?
别哭行吗
Oh, Maya, I'm so, so sorry for everything.
玛雅 我真的太对不起你了
I know, Mom.
我明白
I know.
我明白
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
I'm gonna get you out of jail, I promise you.
我会让你离开监狱的 我保证
I love you, Maya.
我爱你 玛雅
I love you so much.
我好爱你
The good news is that Maya's okay,
好消息是玛雅没事
but the press is already taking her suicide attempt
但是媒体已经认为她
as an admission of guilt.
是因为愧疚自杀未遂
We need to get in front of that.
我们得控制局面
Start pointing the finger at somebody else, and soon.
尽快把目光转移到别人身上
Let's go back to the roommates.
把矛头指向室友
Good. Now, the night of the murder --
很好
Preston and Willow said that they were bowling.
普勒斯顿和薇洛说他们当时在打保龄球
Time of death for Johnny was between 8:00 and 10:00 p.M.
约翰尼的死亡时间在晚上八点到十点之间
I want to account for every minute of their alibis.
我要了解他们不在场证明中的每一分钟都干了什么
I've tried reaching out,
我试着联♥系♥过了
but they won't return my phone calls.
但他们不想回电♥话♥
Willow.
薇洛
Yeah. Willow and Preston.
对 薇洛和普勒斯顿
No. I mean Willow -- She's here.
不 我是说薇洛 — 她在这里
Willow, I'm Jake.
薇洛 我是杰克
What can I do for you? Is Maya all right?
我能做些什么吗? 玛雅还好吗?
They're saying on the news that she tried to kill herself.
新闻上都在说她要自杀
Willow, yes or no -- Did Maya kill Johnny?
回答是或不是 约翰尼是不是玛雅杀的
No. Absolutely not.
不 绝对不是
Maya loved Johnny.
玛雅爱约翰尼
Did you love him, too?
你也爱他 对吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Come in my office. I want to show you something.
来我办公室 我要给你看些东西
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Where did this come from?
这是从哪得到的
That doesn't matter.
那不是重点
No one else will see it,
不会有人看到这个
but clearly, you, Johnny, and Preston were very close.
但很明显 你 约翰尼还有普勒斯顿关系很亲密啊
Now, once again, Willow,
现在 薇洛 我再问一次
did you have feelings for Johnny?
你对约翰尼是不是动过感情
No. What about Preston?
没有 那普勒斯顿呢
Was Preston in love with Johnny?
普勒斯顿是不是爱上了约翰尼
Preston is only in love with Preston.
普勒斯顿只爱他自己
And -- And this -- this was just sex.
那这个 —- 这个—- 只是上♥床♥了而已
Nothing more.
没别的
Did it ever lead to fights or jealousy
有没有因此在室友间
between the roommates?
引发争吵或妒忌?
The only arguments in the house
只在普勒斯顿和约翰尼之间
were over the Bling Ring, between Preston and Johnny.
有过关于珠光大盗的争执
What kind of fights?
什么程度的争吵
Johnny wanted out,
约翰尼想退出
but Preston said that we made pact.
但是普勒斯顿说我们有协定
So, Preston was the leader?
所以普勒斯顿是主谋?
Yeah. He's a total fame junkie.
是的 他是十足的名利瘾君子
Look, I want to go to the D.A. And change my statement.
听着 我想去找检察官 我要改口供
That's why I'm here.
这就是为什么我来这
Will you help me? Yes.
你会帮我吗 是的
But if you really want to help Maya,
但如果你真的想帮玛雅
for now, I want you to do nothing.
我要你现在什么都不要做
Why? 'Cause with your testimony,
为什么? t 因为你的作证让检察官
the D.A. Feels like he's got an airtight case.
以为他得到了无懈可击的证据
It makes him overconfident.
这能让他自信过头
So, please, can you hold off on recanting for now?
所以拜托你暂时不要改口供
If that's what's best for Maya.
如果对玛雅有好处的话
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表