剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Stay here. Let me handle it.
呆在这儿 让我来处理
Call building security.
叫大楼保安来
Tell them we need an extra guard downstairs and two more up here.
告诉他们我们需要额外的一个保安在楼下 还有两个在楼上
No one comes up without an escort.
没有专人看着谁都不许上来
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
No, no, I'm not home,
不不 我没在家
and I'm really, really sorry for the inconvenience.
我非常非常抱歉麻烦你了
That was my neighbor. Cops were at the house.
是我的邻居 警♥察♥找到家里去了
Six squad cars on the street, a news van on the front lawn.
街上有六辆车 一辆新闻车在前面的草坪上
Well, you can't go home. You can't go to my place.
你不能回家 你也不能去我家
The cameras will be there, too.
我家也会有记者的
I guess I'll just stay here.
我还是呆在这儿吧
Ella, are you gonna get to work,
艾拉 你是要去工作?
or are you gonna shuffle through papers?
还是要继续在这儿翻文件?
Okay, boss.
好的 老板
Jake, that was not okay,
杰克 这样不行
and you're not staying at the office.
你不能继续呆在办公室里
Why not? You're just gonna get in everybody's way.
为什么不行 你会妨碍大家的
Are you serious? Dude, you just snapped at Ella!
你认真的么? 伙计 你刚刚冲艾拉发什么火
If the roles were reversed, what would you say to me?
如果我们角色互换 你会对我说什么
I'd say, "Bradley, you can't be objective right now."
我会说 布莱德利 你现在根本无法客观做事
I'd say, "Bradley, I don't want you compromising your own case."
我会说 布莱德利 你现在还不能处理自己的案子
I'd say, "Bradley, we don't want you around."
我还会说 布莱德利 我们不希望你继续呆在这
Exactly.
正解
I'll keep you posted.
我会随时通知你进展
Earlier today, police searched the home
今天早时 警方搜索了犯罪嫌疑人
of murder suspect Jake Gregorian,
杰克 格力高恩的住♥宅♥
accused killer of Sarah Keaton,
他被指控谋杀莎拉 齐顿
wife of tech billionaire Oscar Keaton.
即科技大亨奥斯卡 齐顿之妻
Oscar Keaton was the original suspect in Sarah's murder.
奥斯卡 齐顿原本则为莎拉谋杀案的嫌疑犯
Although Gregorian has been released on bail
尽管格力高恩已被保释
and ordered to wear a monitoring bracelet
并且被要求佩戴监视手镯
to ensure he stays within county limits...
以保证其安分处于郡内
...his specific whereabouts are unknown.
但其具体下落仍是未知数
Gregorian was last seen earlier today entering
格力高恩最后背目击是今早正进入...
Mind if I stay a while?
介意我待会吗?
You know, it's kind of ironic
这还真是讽刺
I'm hiding from the media by staying with the media.
想躲过媒体 却还与媒体身处一室
I'm glad you're here.
你能来我很高兴
- How you doing? - Oh, I don't know.
- 你现在感觉如何? - 我倒是不知道
About as well as can be expected
一个可能面临终身监禁或更糟的人
for a man facing life in prison or worse.
现在应该能期待什么
Jake, when I saw you in the courtroom today
杰克 我今天在庭上看见你
as a defendant...
作为被告的时候...
It's gonna be okay.
放心啦 我没事
You know, I am starving.
不过 我快要饿死了
What's for dinner?
晚饭咱吃点啥好呢?
Uh, Julia George,
哟 茱莉亚 乔治
when's the last time you shopped for groceries?
你上次去购物是几百年以前?
You got one egg in here.
你竟然只有一个鸡蛋
That's what delivery's for.
不然外卖♥♥是干嘛的
Come on, I'll get you set up.
来吧 我帮你操办好
So, uh, who's the hot date?
哟 你和谁约会去啊?
Who says I have a date?
谁该诉你我有约了?
Um, the hair, the dress, the shoes, the va-voom.
你的头发 裙子 鞋子 再配上这火♥辣♥的身材
Hello? Is it the D.A.?
问你呢 地检吗?
Wow.
卧♥槽♥
It's the D.A.
还真是地检
Yeah, Jake.
对 杰克
He has something important he wants to discuss.
他说想和我谈正事
I bet.
随你怎么说
That's not fair.
这不公平
Julia, Max wants to see me fry,
茱莉亚 麦克斯一心一意要把我抓进去
and I just have this feeling that he's gonna offer you maybe,
我猜他肯定会给你提供
I don't know, exclusive access to him and his team
我不知道 他和他团队的独家信息
as it relates to Sarah's murder and my prosecution.
而且很定会涉及到莎拉的谋杀和我的起诉
How would you know that?
你怎么知道?
Because that's what I would do.
因为换作是我也会如此
He wants to try me on air before he tries me in court.
他想在法庭上对我进行审判前就在观众前审判我
I wouldn't do that to you.
我不会对你这么做的
I hope you say yes,
但我希望你答应他
'cause at least you'll try to protect me.
因为你至少也在保护我
Maybe I'll get some insight into the prosecution's strategy.
或许我还可以猜猜他起诉我的战略
Okay.
好吧
If that's what you want.
如果这是你想要的话
So, where am I sleeping?
那我睡哪里?
I don't want to impose, but I have a really bad back.
我不想麻烦你 但我后背经常疼得慌
It's an old football injury.
玩球留下的旧伤了
Incredibly painful.
疼死爸爸了
I-I really think that your bed would be the best place for me.
你的床绝对能对缓解疼痛大有裨益
You're on the couch.
你滚去睡沙发
It's a fold-out,
折叠式的
and there's Aspirin in the bathroom.
浴室里有阿斯匹林
Have a good night.
祝你晚上玩的愉快
Just to be clear, I haven't forgiven you
事先声明啊 就你在我节目上逮捕杰克那事
for arresting Jake on my show.
我还没原谅你呢
If this is how you hold a grudge, I'll take it.
如果这是你发泄不满情绪的方式的话 尽管来吧
So, how are you holding up?
所以你到底在隐瞒什么?
I know how, uh -- how close you two are.
我知道 你们俩有多亲近
It's not easy, but, um...he's innocent, so...
这并不容易 但是 嗯 他是无罪的
There's something I wanted to talk to you about.
我想和你谈谈一些事
The Sarah Keaton case is national news,
莎拉 齐顿现在已经演变成全国性新闻了
and I want to make sure that the media
我想确保媒体
has access to me and my team.
能够有接触到我与我团队的途径
So, the thing is, I'm gonna make an exclusive offer
所以 我打算明天向凯莉 康纳斯
to Callie Connors tomorrow.
提供独家信息
I didn't want you to be blindsided.
我不想攻你不备
Why her? Why not my show?
为啥是她而不是我的节目?
Well, for starters, your friendship with Jake.
首先是因为你和杰克的友谊
You're saying I can't be an impartial journalist?
你是想说我做不了一个公正无私的记者?
No, I'm not. Then what's the problem?
- 没这意思 - 那问题出在?
if you want access to me,
如果你想得到我给的途径
then I'm all yours, but I am gonna have some ground rules.
那我就给你好了 但你必须遵守我提出的几点要求
For instance, tomorrow,
比如说 明天
I'd want to put my forensic psychologist on your show.
我想让我的法医心理学家上镜
As long as they have the right credentials
只要他资历够格
and there's a story, no problem.
有故事可讲 包我身上
Okay. Then it's a deal.
爽快 成交
- Bradley, I found him. - Who?
- 布莱德利 我找到他了 - 谁?
Axel Knox, the passport forger.
艾克萨尔 诺克斯 伪造证件的那个人
Lil' Paco, a dealer who owes Jake, came through for us.
杰克帮过的那个毒贩小帕克帮我找到他的
Axel's sitting in your office.
他正坐在你办公室
When your brother came to my place,
你兄弟来找我的时候
I told him everything I knew.
我就把我知道的一切都告诉他了
The name on the fake passport is Claire Gibson.
假护照上的名字是克莱尔 吉布森
Is that a real person?
那是个真人吗?
Yeah, that's how fake passports work.
是 假护照就是这个原理
The passport buyer has six weeks to use it
购买♥♥者仅有六周使用期限
before the dead person's name is logged
直到死者的名字
in the Social Security death index.
被登入社会保障死亡名单
- We done? - Not quite.
- 够了吧? - 别急啊
I want to ask you about your meeting with Sarah Keaton.
我还想问问你和莎拉 齐顿会面的情况
- Have a seat. -This is a waste of time.
- 坐下我们慢慢聊 - 这简直是浪费时间
You want me to call Lil' Paco,
你是想让我打给小帕克
tell him you were being uncooperative?
告诉他你这么犟不肯合作的是吗?
How many times did you meet with Sarah?
你和莎拉见过几次?
Just once, when she placed her order
就一次 就在她死前一周
a week before she was killed.
下订单时
What time of day was it? Why does that matter?
- 那天什么时候? - 这哪里重要了?
Just go with me. I'm helping you remember details.
回答我就好 我在帮你仔细回忆
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表