剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
I saw surveillance tape.
我看过监控带了
She'll be on the show tonight.
她会参加今晚的节目
She'll be on the show tonight.
她会参加今晚的节目
Why would I lie to you? Cops have evidence.
我为什么要骗你呢? 警♥察♥有证据
The night of the accident, I was in bed by 10:00.
事发那晚 我十点就上♥床♥了
I took a sleeping pill with some herbal tea and I drifted off.
我喝了一些草本茶 服了一片安♥眠♥药♥ 然后睡过去了
I swear, Jake, on my life.
杰克 我以我的性命发誓
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What kind of sleeping pill?
哇 哇 哇 哇 什么安♥眠♥药♥?
It was an Ambien! I take them once in a while!
安必恩 我时不时的会吃一片
What does it matter?
那又有什么关系呢?
Ambien affects the brain.
安必恩会影响大脑
In rare cases, it's been known to cause sleepwalking,
在一些很少见的情况下 它会引起梦游
sleep eating, even sleep driving.
梦中吃东西 甚至梦中开车
Oh, God.
哦 天呐
I killed that boy.
我杀了那个男孩
Listen to me.
听我说
If you confess before you're arrested,
如果你在被捕之前坦白
we'll control the narrative.
我们就可以控制故事导向
Now, tonight you will go on "Louise Herrick Live"
今晚 你会继续参加"路易斯亨里克直播"
and you will tell the world what you just told me.
你会把你刚才告诉我的事情 告诉所有人
You're not room service.
你不是客房♥服务
I'm the new P.A.
我是新的个人助理
I have the, uh...
我有 呃...
items you requested.
你要的东西
It's really nice to meet you, Ms. Herrick.
很高兴见到你 亨里克先生
Would you like to come in?
你要进来吗?
I have to get back to the studio.
我要返回工作室
You know, where I work now.
你知道 就我现在工作的地方
Mm.
嗯
Maybe next time.
下次吧
Julia, Jake is playing you.
茱莉亚 杰克在耍你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呀?
He's playing you. He's playing us.
他在耍你 他在耍我们
When you told me about Sarah's Ambien defense,
当你告诉我莎拉的安必恩说辞后
I went to the pharmacy closest to her home,
我去了离她家最近的药店
figured I'd get some B-roll for tonight
想为了今晚的节目 弄点幕后花絮
and maybe talk to the pharmacist.
可能还能和药剂师聊聊
They're under oath not to disclose.
他们有保密协议
Yeah, and she wouldn't talk to me.
她也不愿给我讲
But then I turned on the charm with the store manager, and --
但我后来诱惑了下店长 ...
Megan, what are you getting at?
梅根 你想说什么?
Sarah bought the pills the day after the accident.
莎拉是在事发后的那天买♥♥的药
Maybe she was just refilling her prescription.
她可能只是补充她的处方药
My source checked the PDMP database.
我的线人检查了PDMP数据库
It was Sarah's first ever prescription for that drug.
那是莎拉第一次拿那个药
I think Sarah hit that boy, and Jake figured out a defense.
我认为莎拉撞了那个男孩 杰克只是找到了一个辩护策略
You son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
I am so tired of being lied to this week,
这周 我已经被欺骗够了
and you of all people --
而你
Slow down. What's going on?
等等 怎么了?
Sarah Keaton wasn't on Ambien,
莎拉齐顿没用安必恩
and you concocted some ridiculous defense
你捏造了一个荒谬的辩护策略
and I almost fell for it?
我几乎都相信了
We have a deal. To never lie to each other.
我们有约定 从不欺骗对方
To never... lie to each other.
从不...欺骗对方
So, I am looking you in the eye
我看着你的眼睛
and I'm swearing to you Sarah was on Ambien.
我向你发誓 莎拉服用了安必恩
She filled her prescription yesterday,
她昨天才拿的药
and it was her first.
那是她第一次拿
You didn't know.
你并不知道
Sorry, Jake. It's been a rough couple of days,
对不起 杰克 最近几天太难熬了
and I'm not just talking about work.
不仅仅是工作上的事
Is your boring, elitist, federal judge giving you problems?
是你无聊的优秀的联邦法官造成的吗?
Yeah.
是的
Well, say the word. I'll kill him.
好吧 你说一声 我就杀了他
Or at least have the DWP shut off his water.
或者 至少让水电局停了他的水
Don't worry.
别担心
Sarah will be on your show tonight.
莎拉会参加你今晚的节目的
I am not gonna go easy on her.
我不会放过她的
For all I care, throw her to the wolves.
她进狼窝 与我无关
A bombshell in the Oscar Keaton case tonight,
今晚一个关于奥斯卡齐顿事件的爆♥炸♥性新闻
only on "Louise Herrick Live."
路易斯 亨里克访谈 独家报道
Julia, have you seen Sarah Keaton?
茱莉亚 你看到莎拉 齐顿了吗?
She's not in hair and makeup.
她没在化妆室
She was supposed to be here at 4:00.
她本应该4点就到了的
We're on in 20 minutes.
20分钟后直播
Hey. Jake, where is she?
嗨 杰克 她去哪了?
I spoke to her an hour ago. She was on her way to the studio.
我一个小时之前和她聊过 她正在去工作室的路上
I'll call you back.
回头打给你
Oscar, what's up?
奥斯卡 怎么了?
I need to see you. I'm at my house.
我要见你 我在家
You shouldn't be there.
你不该在那的
Sarah called me. She told me to come over here.
莎拉打电♥话♥ 让我过来
Just get over here, okay? Now.
马上离开那 好吗? 就现在
I just checked with valet. Sarah's not here.
我问过泊车员了 莎拉不在这
Uh, text from Jake.
呃 杰克的短♥信♥
He can't reach her.
他联♥系♥不上她
So, we have no show and 10 minutes.
所以 我们没节目了 只剩十分钟了
We are sitting on a huge story.
我们手上还有一件大事
What?
什么?
No. No way. What's going on, guys?
不 没门 怎么了?
I recently found out that my ex-boyfriend,
我最近发现 我的前男友
federal judge Eric Jessup, has sex with prostitutes.
联邦法官埃里克 杰萨普 招♥妓♥
Jules, that makes him a public figure creep.
朱莉 这会让他成为众矢之的的
We need you in my chair. -It's not gonna happen.
你应该来上节目 -不可能
If you don't want to do it, we support you, but --
如果你不想做 我们支持你 但是...
We have other options.
我们也有其他选择的
We've been promoting a big show all day.
我们全天都在宣传 今天会有个大新闻
We need something big.
我们需要大新闻
The show always comes first, right?
节目总是排在第一位的 对吧?
Two minutes to air.
2分钟后直播
You're all set.
好了
I'm not sure I can do this.
我不确定我能搞定
You're a tough-ass bitch. You can do anything.
你是个难搞的碧池 你可以搞定任何事
Hello?
你好?
Oscar?!
奥斯卡?!
Jake!
杰克!
She's dead.
她死了
Someone killed her.
有人杀了她
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Yeah. Jake, it's me.
是的 杰克 是我
I think Sarah Keaton's been murdered.
我们认为莎拉 齐顿被谋杀了
I'm about to go live.
我要直播了
Do you have a comment?
你有什么要说的吗?
911. Please state your emergency.
这里是911 请详述您的紧急情况
I need to report a homicide.
我要报♥警♥ 有一场凶杀
Only a few minutes ago, we learned that Sarah Keaton,
就在几分钟之前 我们了解到莎拉·齐顿
wife of tech billionaire Oscar Keaton,
亿万富翁奥斯卡·齐顿的妻子
is dead from an apparent homicide.
死于一场原因不明的凶杀
She was scheduled to be a guest on our show tonight.
她今晚本要参加我们的节目
Police are responding to a 911 call from Jake.
警方说接到杰克的报♥警♥电♥话♥
Police responding to a 911 call from Jake Gregorian,
警方接到杰克·格力高恩 其丈夫律师的报♥警♥电♥话♥
her husband's attorney, are now arriving on scene.
现在正赶往事发现场
Front door was open.
前门是开着的
We entered, called out for Sarah,
我们就进来了 喊莎拉的名字
and that's when we found her body.
然后发现了她的尸体
Is that accurate?
是这样的吗?
I tried to save her, but we were too late.
我想要救她 但是太晚了
...ongoing investigation into last Sunday's hit and run
...上周日发生的15岁内森·罗伊德被撞身亡事故
that killed 15-year-old Nathan Lloyd.
司机肇事逃逸的案件仍在持续调查中
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表