剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Let me see what I can do.
我试试吧
I'll let you know when they've arrived.
我拿到后再联♥系♥你
Hey, what's going on?
喂 怎么了?
Jake, the bartender cut Oscar off and he started a fight.
杰克 奥斯卡因为调酒师不给他续酒后 就挑衅打起架来了
A patron recorded it on his phone.
被一个顾客用手♥机♥录下来了
Damn it.
妈的
Ella, I need that video.
艾拉 我需要弄到那个视频
I paid the guy 100 bucks and he deleted it.
我给了那个男的一百块让他删除了
But Oscar's a mess. I'm scared what he'll do next.
但是奥斯卡现在一团糟 我不知道接下来他还会做什么
Where's he now?
他现在在哪
Levi showed up and they took off.
利未出现和他一起走了
I followed them for a few miles
我跟着他们开了好几英里
till he ran a red and I lost them.
直到他闯了个红灯然后我跟丢了
Call Detective Matthews.
给警探马修打电♥话♥
Tell him I'd like to meet him at my office as soon as possible.
告诉他尽快到我的办公室来 我要见他
Why are you talking to the cops?
为什么突然联♥系♥警♥察♥了?
Well, let's just say I've had enough of Oscar.
这么说吧 我受够了奥斯卡了
Come in.
进来
Ryan, I'm not ready to talk yet.
莱恩 我现在不想谈话
Yeah, I kind of wanted to get ahead of it,
我知道 我就想抢个先机
uh, make a plea on my own behalf.
额 为自己解释一下
I was defending my actions before,
我之前一直在为我的行为辩解
and I should've just said I'm sorry.
但我应该先跟您道歉的
You're the boss.
你是我的上司
I know that.
我现在清楚这一点了
Wow.
哦
I love this job.
我爱我的工作
I don't think I've ever loved anything as much.
从来没有一个东西能让我这么喜欢
I was really hoping you'd give me another chance
我真的希望你可以再给我一次机会
Why do you love this job?
你为什么这么喜欢这份工作?
What's so exciting about what you're doing here?
你在这干活有什么能值得你激动的?
You.
你
Me?
我?
I love...this job because I get to work for you.
我喜欢这份工作因为我可以为你干活
Five years ago, you showed up to a family dinner,
五年前在一个家庭晚宴上 你不请自来
and in front of everybody,
在在场的所有人面前
you called my father, your boss, an ass.
你骂我的父亲 你的上司 一个王八蛋
He was paying the female editors less than the men.
他付女性的工资比男性少
I'd never seen anybody stand up to him before.
但是之前我从来没见过有人站出来反对他
And ever since then,
而且从那时起
I guess I kind of wanted to be more like you.
我觉得我就有点想成为一个像你一样的人
All right, you're not fired.
好吧 你可以留下了
But find somewhere to live that is not my office.
但是找个别的地方住 别在我的办公室
Deal.
没问题
Ryan.
莱恩
Yeah?
在
You screw up one more time and you're out.
你再搞砸一次就得走人
Okay.
好的
I'm not leaving your office until we have this out.
我绝不会离开这 除非我们把这事解决了
I've given you your space,
我给过你空间了
but we're gonna talk about Sarah, like it or not.
但现在我们得谈谈莎拉 不管你喜不喜欢
Brad, it's fine.
布拉德 没什么大不了的
No. I am no longer asking as your brother,
不 这次我不是以你兄弟的身份
but as your partner in this firm
而是以公♥司♥合伙人的身份
who is concerned about your relationship with our client's dead wife.
来问你和我们当事人的亡妻的关系
Now, you and Sarah dated eight years ago,
我知道 你和莎拉八年前在一起过
but obviously she meant more to you than I'd realized,
但是很明显 她比我想象中的对你更重要
so what aren't you telling me?
所以你为什么不告诉我?
Uh, come in.
进来吧
Detective Matthews, thanks for coming by.
马修警探 谢谢你能过来
I got a call you wanted to see me here?
我接到电♥话♥说你想见我
Bradley.
布拉德利
I was just heading out.
那我就先走了
You might want to have a seat for this one.
你或许想坐下来
What's going on?
怎么了
Ella made it sound urgent.
艾拉听起来很急
Yeah.
是的
I want to clarify a statement that I made at the crime scene.
我想再澄清一下在犯罪现场时我说的话
I told you that Oscar and I arrived at the house together.
我告诉你奥斯卡和我是一起到的那里
And upon further reflection,
但是之后我又回想了一下
I now recall quite clearly
我现在清楚地记起来了
that Oscar arrived at the crime scene before me.
奥斯卡比我先到的犯罪现场
Why are you telling me this?
为什么你现在跟我说这个?
Well, as an officer of the court, I'm bound to do so.
作为法律工作人员 这是我的义务
Also, I'd never want to be accused of obstruction of justice.
而且 我永远也不想被告妨碍司法公正
Jake, I'm gonna have to
杰克 我得和警督
pass this information on to my lieutenant.
传达一下这个消息
I don't want special treatment, Ken.
我不需要特别的待遇 肯
But I do want to thank you for coming by.
但我真的想谢谢你能来一趟
Abby, I'm only in here 'cause of you.
艾比 都是因为你我才被关在这里
'Cause you made me so damn angry.
你让我很他妈的恼火
But I forgive you, babe.
但是我原谅你了 宝贝
When I get out of here, you and I are gonna get reacquainted.
我出去的时候 我们就冰释前嫌
Like it or not, that baby, he's mine and I'm coming for him.
不管怎样 那个孩子是我的 我要去找他
You stay away from Noah!
你别碰诺亚!
My lawyer says I'm getting out on parole,
我的律师说我可以假释出狱
and my first stop is your place.
出来后我第一个就会去找你
Abby, um...Troy has a parole hearing this afternoon.
艾比 呃...特洛伊下午有个假释听证会
Is there anything you want to share with us?
你有什么想和我们说的吗?
We want to help you, but you have to tell us the truth.
我们想帮你 但是你要和我们说实话
Where's your baby?
你的孩子到底在哪?
Everything got so out of hand.
真是一发不可收拾
I didn't want the media attention.
我并不想要媒体的关注
I didn't want to hire a lawyer or to go on TV.
我也没打算雇佣律师或者上电视
I just wanted to keep Troy away from my son.
我只想让特洛伊离我的儿子远点
Where's Noah?
诺亚在哪?
No, Troy's been calling me and my mom for months,
这几个月来 特洛伊一直打电♥话♥威胁
threatening us.
我和我的妈妈
I knew that if I took off with the baby,
我知道 如果我带着孩子一起走
Troy would eventually find us.
特洛伊最终会找到我们
I don't care so much about myself,
我不在意自己
but Noah, I had to protect him.
但是 我必须要保护诺亚
Where is your son, Abby?
你的儿子在哪 艾比?
Where is your son?
你的儿子在哪?
There's a woman at church.
教会有一个女人
I told her the whole story, and she offered to help me.
我给她讲了所有的事 她答应帮助我
She said that she could find him a good home
她说她可以给他找个好的家庭
and no one would ever have to know.
不会有人知道的
So, you pretended he was kidnapped
所以 你为了保护他远离你前夫
to protect him from your ex-husband.
假装他被绑♥架♥了
So that he could never hurt him.
这样他就永远不能伤害你儿子了
My ex is a bad man.
我前夫是个坏男人
He broke my nose, my arm.
他打断了我的鼻子 胳膊
I know that this sounds stupid, but I was desperate.
我知道这听起来很傻 但是我已经绝望了
I just never thought
我只是从没想过
that my story would become such big news.
我的故事可以变成这么大的新闻
I never thought that anyone else would care about...me.
我从没想过其他人也会关心我...
I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉
Abby, Troy will not be getting out of jail today.
艾比 监狱今天不会释放特洛伊
How can you be sure?
你怎么知道?
I sent a copy of these recordings to the parole board.
我拷贝了一份今天的采访 送到了假释裁决委员会
Threatening phone calls are a form of verbal assault.
威胁电♥话♥是一种言语攻击
New charges are being filed.
他们已经提出了新的指控
How long will he be in jail?
他会在监狱里待多久?
Long enough for your son to be all grown up.
足够你的儿子完全长大
Thank you.
谢谢
I can get Noah back now.
我能把Noah 带回来了
That might not be so easy.
这可能不容易
Abby, you lied about the kidnapping.
艾比 绑♥架♥这件事你撒谎了
If the truth came out, you'd be charged with obstruction,
如果公开事实真♥相♥ 你会被控告妨碍公务
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表