剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
This is Luke. We're playing strip poker.
这是卢克 我们在玩儿脱衣扑克
I've been trying to lose, but I'm so darn good at this game.
我想输一下 但是我玩牌实在太厉害了
What do you need?
你想要干什么?
I wanted to let you know
我想让你知道
I won't be attending Sarah Keaton's funeral.
我不会参加莎拉·齐顿的葬礼
Okay.
好
Wait, that's it?
等等 就这样?
You're not asking me why?
你不问我原因吗?
You're not concerned
你不关心
that other news personalities will be there?
其他热点人物会到场吗?
My absence would be glaring.
我到场就会成为焦点
Yes, it would.
应该是的
Fine, I'll go. But on one condition.
好 我去 但是有个条件
I get to pick the main cameraman
我要选个电视摄影师
who will be covering the funeral for "LHL."
为LHL报道葬礼
Let me guess, Luke. You're a cameraman?
我猜猜 卢克 你是摄影师?
Yes, ma'am.
是的
Well, actually an assistant...cameraman.
实际上 是个摄影师...助理
This would be my first major assignment.
这是我第一个重要任务
Well, if Louise thinks you're ready, then who am I to argue?
如果路易斯认为你准备好了 我能有什么意见?
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
Look at that.
看
Another full house.
又是一个三带二
So, what's so important we had to meet in person?
有什么重要的事情需要面谈?
I have a credible source that says that your client,
我有一个可靠的线人说
Abby Rollins, doesn't have a child.
你的客户艾比·罗林斯根本没有孩子
What? That's absurd.
什么? 真荒唐
You saw the video on your own show.
你在节目上看过录像
She sent over a dozen photos.
她发过很多照片
Not to mention who would lie about a baby?
谁会撒谎说有个孩子?
Why would my source lie about Abby?
那为什么我的线人要对艾比的事情撒谎?
Okay, uh...
好吧...
I'll set up a meeting and you can ask Abby that yourself.
我会安排见面 你可以亲自问艾比
Why couldn't you tell me that over the phone?
你为什么不在电♥话♥里告诉我这个事情?
I wanted to discuss a more sensitive matter.
我想再说一个敏感的事情
The day after Sarah was murdered,
莎拉被杀后的那天
I got this envelope in the mail.
我收到一封信
There's no return address.
没有寄信地址
And these few photos.
里面有些照片
Someone wants me to believe that Oscar beats his wife
有人想让我相信奥斯卡对她妻子施暴
and has a mistress.
并且还有情妇
Well, there's...there's no evidence
并...没有证据指明
that Oscar gave Sarah these bruises.
莎拉的伤是奥斯卡所为
And this photo, this could be Photoshopped.
照片可能是后期制♥作♥的
I mean...
我的意思是...
Or from years back,
也许几年前
maybe before Sarah and Oscar were married.
在莎拉和奥斯卡结婚之前
When was this photo taken?
这张照片是什么时候拍的?
Jake.
杰克
This photo has nothing to do with the case.
这照片对此案件没有任何影响
Hey, it's me.
嘿 我没事儿的
I'm not gonna tell anyone about this,
我不会告诉别人的
I'm not gonna put it on the air.
我不会把它公开
I was with you the night that Sarah was murdered.
莎拉被杀的那个晚上 我们正好在一起
I saw you turned inside out, and now...I...I know why.
我看你调查的很彻底 现在...我知道原因了
You had that photo for a few days.
你早就收到照片了
Why didn't you say anything, Julia?
为什么一句话都没说 茱莉亚?
I wanted to give you some space,
我想给你留一些空间
and I thought you would come and talk to me about it when...
我认为你可以找我谈一谈 当...
I should go.
我该走了
Jake, I'm talking to you as a friend, not as a producer.
杰克 我是以朋友的身份和你谈的 不是制♥作♥人
You know, I'm gonna give Abby Rollins a call.
我要先给艾比·罗林斯打个电♥话♥
We're all gonna get together,
我们可以见个面
and you can accuse her of not having a baby.
你问问她为什么没有孩子
How about that? Jake. Jake.
怎么样? 杰克 杰克
Jake! Julia.
杰克! 茱莉亚
I've got an update on the e-mailed photo of dead Sarah,
我收到了有莎拉照片的新邮件
and you're not gonna like it.
你应该不会喜欢的
Our tech can't track the photo's origin
我们的技术还不能追踪照片来源
because it was sent through an anonymizing service
因为它是匿名发送的
used to protect the identity of the sender.
发送者的身份被保护了
The sender really doesn't want to be found.
发送人不希望被人发现
Yeah, but our tech was able to determine
但是我们的技术
that the photo was routed through our own server at "LHL."
可以找出照片的来源地是LHL 我们自己的服务器
You're saying whoever sent the photo, they...work here?
你是说发照片的人...在这里工作?
This is bad.
真可怕
Legally, we don't have to alert the police.
法律上来讲 我们不用报♥警♥
But this makes me nervous.
但是这让我很紧张
Off the record, I have a colleague
私下里 我有一个同事
who's a former NSA techie.
之前是美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局的技术人员
If anyone can figure this out, he can.
他应该可以查明事情真♥相♥
Do whatever it takes. Nothing is more important.
什么办法都行 没有比这更重要的了
Now, switching gears, I found Sarah's brother.
现在换个话题 我找到莎拉的弟弟了
He's at a restaurant a few miles away.
他就在几英里外的一家餐厅
Ryan's keeping tabs.
莱恩在跟踪他
Okay.
行
Text me the address. I'll head out now.
把地址发我 我这就出门
Excuse me, Alan?
不好意思 是艾伦吗?
I know you don't know me,
我知道你不认识我
but could... could I have a moment of your time?
不过... 我可以占用你几分钟吗?
Who are you?
你是哪位?
My name is Julia George.
我是茱莉亚·乔治
I'm the Executive Producer of "Louise Herrick Live."
是"路易斯·亨里克访谈"的执行制片人
I am so sorry about your sister...
你姐姐的事 我真的很抱歉...
Please go.
请离开吧
I want to help you.
我想要帮你
I've seen your show.
我看过你的节目
You prey on people's misfortune.
你利用人们的不幸
Your sister needs a voice.
你姐姐需要有人为她发声
I'm asking you to leave me alone.
我让你走开 别来找我
Mr. Wells.
威尔斯先生
You remember the O.J. Simpson trial?
你记得O.J.辛普森那个案子吗?
Of course.
当然
Tell me something about Nicole.
可以聊聊尼科尔吧
Everyone knows she was a celebrity's ex-wife,
每个人都认为她是名人的前妻
but did you know that she opened her home
但是你知不知道 在节假日时
to strangers on the holidays?
会敞开房♥门欢迎所有陌生人前来做客?
She loved baking. She had an infectious laugh.
她喜欢烘焙 她的笑容那么富有感染力
Nicole's own sister regrets that the public
尼科尔的亲妹妹很后悔
never got to know the real Nicole.
公众从来不知道尼科尔的真实一面
This is your chance to make sure
现在你有机会
that doesn't happen to your sister.
证明你姐姐的清白
Does that usually work?
这常常奏效吗?
Is that how you get people to...
你就用这种手段让人们...
to come on your show and pour their hearts out?
上你那节目 生生剖开自己的心
To cry in front of millions of strangers?
在成百上千万陌生人面前痛哭流涕?
You don't care about me or Sarah.
不论是我还是莎拉 你根本不关心
If you'll give me the chance,
要是你给我这个机会
I can make the whole country care.
我能让全国人♥民♥关心
How do you sleep at night?
你晚上怎么睡得着呢?
Oh, it's you.
是你啊
What the hell are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这干嘛?
I was sleeping.
睡觉啊
In my office?
在我办公室?
Well, I tried sleeping on Louise' sofa,
好吧 我本来是想去睡路易斯的沙发
but it smelled funny.
但那个味太诡异了
Why are you here so early?
你怎么来这么早?
I had to get photos for a meeting with Jake,
我要拿待会儿和杰克见面用的照片
but that's not the point right now.
但现在那不是重点
My God, how entitled do you have to be to sleep in your boss's office?
我的天 你得有多大胆 敢跑到你上司办公室睡大觉
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表