剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Max, would you mind opening us a bottle of Pinot?
麦克斯 你能去开瓶红酒吗?
Sure.
可以
This better be so good.
真是棒的不行
El Toro wants me to interview him.
公牛想让我采访他
El Toro?
公牛?
The biggest narco trafficker since Escobar?
埃斯科巴之后最大的毒枭?
He's the most wanted man in the world.
他是世界级通缉犯
He's not coming out of hiding to go on our show.
他不会亲自来上我们的节目
He wants me to go to him.
他想让我去找他
He's gunned down women and children.
他杀害过妇女和儿童
He's a monster.
他是个魔鬼
Julia, I became a journalist to cover stories,
茱莉亚 我做记者是为了曝光新闻
not to play it safe.
不是为了安全
El Toro could be the biggest get of our lives.
公牛可以成为我们节目的最大爆点
How do you even know it's real?
你怎么知道事情是真的?
The guy who approached me, Eduardo Nogales...
来找我的男人 是爱都多 诺哥勒斯
he's El Toro's longtime lieutenant.
他跟着公牛很久了
What's the plan?
那你怎么打算的?
We call him on a burner phone,
我们用一次性电♥话♥打给他
tell him we want to do the interview,
告诉他我们会做采访
and then El Toro's private jet
然后公牛的私人飞机
whisks us off to wherever he's hiding.
会带我们去他藏身的地方
I can't believe I'm saying this,
真不敢相信我会这么说
but you have to clear it with network.
但是你先不能告诉台里
You need to tell Darin.
你得告诉达林
Eduardo said we can't tell anyone.
爱都多说我们不能告诉任何人
You told me. Well, I'm not going without you.
你已经告诉我们 看来你也得去了
Well, good, but you also have to tell Darin.
好吧 但是你要告诉达林
Fine. I'll talk to him.
好吧 我会告诉他
Carry on.
继续吧
You are not gonna interview El Toro.
你不会真的去采访公牛吧吧
You should not eavesdrop on people's personal conversations.
你不应该偷听别人讲话
Your safety aside, he's just gonna use Louise
先不说安全问题 他只是想利用路易斯
to drum up support so the people he gets rich off
去获得大众支持 这样就有人
think he's some kind of Robin Hood.
把他当成罗宾汉一样的人物
I don't feel like talking anymore.
我不想说话了
That's not fair.
不公平
I don't understand why they denied bail.
我不明白他们为什么会拒绝保释
The judge thinks Maya's a flight risk.
法官觉得玛雅是只会飞掉的鸭子
You still haven't seen her?
你还没见到她?
She won't let me.
她不会让我见她的
Dana, right now, my priority is creating reasonable doubt.
唐娜 我现在的当务之急是找出合理质疑
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Anything.
尽管说
You need to go back on "LHL."
你要再上一次LHL
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗?
Louise has it out for me,
路易出♥卖♥♥♥了我
and Julia won't protect me.
茱莉亚也不会保护我
Why would I ever go on that show again?
为什么我还要去上节目?
For Maya.
为了玛雅
Maya called her diary a burn book, right?
玛雅把她的日记成为泄愤小本,是吗?
The theory, as I understand it, behind a burn book
我所理解的泄愤小本
is to write down your feelings
就是写下你的感受
so that you don't actually act on them.
但是你并不会真的去做这些事
That takes away her motive.
这可以排除她的动机
And we need to start steering public opinion
我们现在需要引导公众的注意力
in her favor right now.
这对她有帮助
Now, for better or worse, your sex tape got huge ratings.
现在 不管更好还是更糟 你的性♥爱♥录影引起轰动
You go back on that show,
你再回到节目上
people will tune in and listen to whatever you have to say.
观众会停下来 听一听你要说什么
Jake, I can't do it.
杰克 我做不到
I mean, last time, Louise hijacked the interview,
上次 路易斯访问搞突然袭击
and...and Julia let her do it.
并且...茱莉亚也允许她这样做了
How do we know that won't happen again?
我们怎么知道不会再发生这种事?
Let me handle that.
我来解决
You want me to put Dana Hartman back on the air?
你想让我再请唐娜·哈特曼上节目?
Yes, I do, for a good reason.
是的 我又一个好理由
The last time I saw Dana, she told me to stay away.
我上次见唐娜的时候 她让我滚开
And even if I said yes, how in the world
就算我答应
would you convince her to come back on the show?
你怎么劝她来上节目?
Why would she ever trust me again after that sex tape?
录像带事件后 她为什么还会相信我?
Good question.
问得好
She's meeting you at noon for lunch.
午饭的时候 她会见你
I suggest you figure out how to convince her. Come on.
我建议你
Julia, you want her to believe you're sorry
茱莉亚 你得让她感受到你对播放录像带的
about airing that tape, then prove it.
歉意 然后再证明一下
Maybe you should start by forgiving her. Hmm?
也许你应该先原谅她?
All of it adds up.
这些加在一起
Maya Hartman killed Johnny Weston.
玛雅·哈特曼杀害了约翰尼·韦斯顿
Frankly, Louise, I wish they were all like...
坦白讲 路易斯 我希望事情是这样的...
This is a law firm.
这是律所
Please act accordingly.
请保持文明礼貌
My apologies.
抱歉
I brought you some apartment listings.
我拿了一个公♥寓♥清单
Some of them are amazing.
有一些房♥子特别棒
The others are in your price range.
还有一些是在你的价格范围内
That's sweet, but I don't have time to look.
真贴心 但是我没有时间看
Jake has me analyzing the D.A.'s interview on "LHL."
杰克让我分♥析♥检察官上LHL的访问
Ella, you are so smart,
艾拉你很聪明
and you're very beautiful,
你也很漂亮
but you live in a motel.
但是你住在汽车旅馆里
It's time to move.
该搬家了
The first step's always the hardest.
第一步永远是最难的
Dana, thanks for coming.
唐娜 谢谢你能来
I'll get right to it.
我就直说了
I should have done more to prevent Louise
我本该尽力阻止路易斯
from airing that sex tape.
播放录像的
I take responsibility, and I'm sorry.
我会负责 很抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
I never understood why you fabricated the interview,
我一直不理解你为什么要编造访问
and then I realized I never asked you why.
后来我发现我从来没问过你原因
I just made assumptions.
我只是在假设
I'm a reporter, and I should have asked the question.
我是个记者 我应该要问你的
I was pregnant.
我当时怀孕了
What?
什么
That's why I never met my source in Cambodia.
这就是为什么我根本没在柬埔寨见过我的线人
That's why I lied about the interview.
这就是为什么我在采访上作假
I was pregnant, and I had terrible morning sickness.
我怀孕了而且晨吐反应严重
There's no crime in being pregnant.
怀孕不是你的错
The network would have understood.
电视台会理解的
The father was Ronald Teller.
孩子的父亲是罗纳德 泰勒
The chairman of the network.
电视台的台长
That's why I couldn't say anything.
这就是为什么我什么都不能说
Because what you're thinking,
因为不管你说什么
everyone else would have believed --
别人都会认为
that the first female to solo anchor the news
第一个单独主持新闻的女人
slept her way to the top.
是一路睡成人生赢家的
Well...
好吧
Ronald had been harassing me for years.
罗纳德骚扰了我好多年了
You know his reputation. - I do.
你知道他的名声 我知道
So, one night, at a company retreat, he pushed me too far.
所以有天晚上 在公♥司♥聚会上 他太过分了
So I pushed him back.
所以我推开他
Told him to stay the hell away from me.
告诉他离我远一点
He just laughed,
他只是笑了笑
and then he threatened to end my career.
然后用我的工作威胁我
What did you do?
你做了什么
I got rip-roaring drunk.
我喝的烂醉
And slept with him?
然后和他上♥床♥了?
Biggest mistake of my life.
这是我人生中最大的错误
Six weeks later, I had morning sickness in Phnom Penh so bad
六个星期以后 我在金边(柬埔寨)孕吐的很厉害
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表