剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Load the titles.
放上标题
Jenna, what can you tell us about the parents?
詹娜 你能和我们说一说这对父母吗?
They couldn't conceive on their own.
他们无法♥正♥常生育
So they went to Maggie Sherman, a fertility lawyer,
所以他们找到麦琪·谢尔曼 一个生育方向律师
To help them find a surrogate...me.
帮助他们找一个代♥孕♥者...也就是我
Miss Sherman has withheld all information
Sherman女士拒绝提供有关这对亲生父母的所有信息
About the biological parents and refuses to help Jenna.
并且拒绝帮助詹娜
Jenna, I understand you have a letter
詹娜 我知道你收到了一封
From the biological parents.
孩子亲生父母给你的信
You'd like to read a passage.
你愿意读一小段吗
"Our house is filled with love and laughter.
我们的家充满爱和欢声笑语
The only thing we need is a baby
我们唯一需要的就是孩子
To make our lives complete.
可以让我们的生活更加完整
We've already built a swing set in our backyard
我们已经在后院建好一个秋千
And a tree house in the front.
前面还有一个树屋
There are no words to describe how grateful we are to you.
我们无法用语言来形容我们对你的感激
Because of you, we can be parents."
因为有你 我们才能成为父母
And now they're gone.
现在他们离开了
God, that poor girl.
天啊 可怜的姑娘
I can't imagine.
我无法想象
We're not looking to punish them.
我们不是想要惩罚他们
We just need to transfer the parental rights
只是需要转移抚养权
So the baby can go to a good home.
以便这个孩子能有个好的家庭
Is there anything else you'd like to add, jenna?
你还有别的想说的吗 詹娜?
It's okay. You're doing great.
没事儿的 你做的很好
Guys, what's happening? We're dead on air.
亲们 怎么了? 我们正在直播呢
I-I-I think my water just broke.
我...我觉得我的羊水破了
Louise, walk her to the back exit.
Louise 陪她走到后面的出口
And cheat her to camera.
让她背对摄像头
Oh, god. We'll be right back.
哦 天哪 我们马上回来
Easy, easy.
放松 放松
How'd the delivery go?
生产过程怎么样?
Well, jenna and the baby are doing fine.
詹娜和孩子都很好
Any updates around here?
有什么新消息吗?
I tried calling maggie to
我试着给Maggie打电♥话♥了
see if she wanted to reconsider her position
想看看她有没有改变主意
Now that jenna's gone public,
毕竟詹娜上电视公开求助了
But she's not returning my calls.
但是她没有回我电♥话♥
Mr. Gregorian.
格力高恩先生
We saw you and jenna on tv.
我们在电视上看到了您跟詹娜
That's our baby. I mean, she has our baby.
那是我们的孩子 我是指 她怀的是我们的孩子
I wrote the letter, the one she read.
那封信是我写的 就是她读的那封
Here's the picture of our home
这是我们家的照片
With the swing set and the tree house.
这是秋千和树屋
I'm happy you're here.
很高兴你们来了
And I don't need to know why you abandoned jenna or the baby,
我不想问你们为什么抛下了詹娜或者孩子
But I do need you to surrender your parental rights
但我需要你们将抚养权权转移
So that jenna can find the baby a good home.
这样詹娜就可以给孩子找个好家庭了
We -- no, please, we don't want to give up the baby.
我们...拜托 我们不想放弃这个孩子
We want the child.
我们想要这个孩子
More than anything in the world.
比想要世上的任何东西都强烈
Then why stop paying jenna?
那为什么不给詹娜钱了?
We didn't, and we paid maggie the full $200,000 up front,
我们没有不给啊 我们之前给了Maggie全款 二十万美金
But she lied to us.
但她骗了我们
She told us jenna had a miscarriage.
她跟我们说詹娜流产了
Hold on. $200,000?
等待 二十万?
Jenna was supposed to receive $50,000 for carrying your baby.
詹娜为代♥孕♥要的是五万
Well, you don't understand.
是这样 你没明白
We're not the biological parents.
我们不是亲生父母
Our contract with maggie sherman is to adopt jenna's baby.
我们跟麦琪·谢尔曼签订的合同是收养詹娜的孩子
We -- we brought our contract with us.
我们...我们带合同来了
Okay, if that's true,
好吧 如果是这样的话
Maggie brokered an adoption with the surrogate
Maggie将收养和代♥孕♥的协议联♥系♥在一起
And pocketed $150,000 in the process.
私吞了十五万美金
She's running a scam.
她在操纵一个骗局
We don't care about that right now.
我们现在不在意这些
We just...
我们只是...
We want to see the baby.
我们想看看这个孩子
Our baby.
我们的孩子
We begged maggie to let us talk to you.
我们求过Maggie让我们见你
We're so sorry we couldn't reach you.
我们很抱歉我们没能联♥系♥到你
Oh, none of that matters now. We'll sort it out.
哦 都不重要了 我们已经解决问题了
The baby has a home.
这个孩子有家了
can I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗?
I'm from child protective services.
我是儿童保护服务来的
What's going on?
怎么了?
Are you the child's biological parents?
你们是孩子的亲生父母吗?
Well, no, but --
嗯 不是 但是...
I'm sorry, miss polly.
不好意思 Polly女士
My office was alerted to your situation
我们办公室注意到了你的状态
When you appeared on tv.
在你上电视的时候
You do not have to do this.
你可以不这么做
The state will take custody of the child
州政♥府♥会拿到孩子的抚养权
Until the biological parents can be found.
直到找到孩子的亲生父母
Hold on. This couple has a contract to adopt the baby.
等等 这对夫妇有收养这个孩子的合同
Unfortunately, an adoption would be void
很不幸 这个收养无效
Without the biological parents' consent.
因为没有孩子亲生父母的同意
When the baby's ready to leave the hospital,
当孩子可以离开医院的时候
He'll be placed in foster care
他会被送到寄养中心
Until the biological parents can be found.
直到找到孩子的亲生父母
What happens if they never show up?
如果他们一直不出现呢?
You will have to take that up with the family court.
你可以将案子提交到家庭法♥院♥
We already did.
我们已经提交了
I wish I could do more. I'm just following protocol.
我也希望我能做更多 但我只能照章办事
To hell with protocol.
让规章见鬼去吧
You have the chance to do the right thing.
你可以选择做对的事情
Not just for my client, not just for this couple,
不仅仅是为了我的客户或者这对夫妻
But for that child.
而是为了这个孩子
That should be your job here.
这才是你的工作职责
The baby needs to come with me.
我需要把孩子带走
No.
别
No, you can't take him. I-I-I won't let you take him.
不要 你不能带走他 我们不能让你带走他
Please don't.
求你了
Mary, I'm so sorry. Hand me the baby, okay?
Mary 对不起 把孩子给我吧 好吗?
What? That's it?
什么? 就这样了吗?
Hell no. Jake, I think we --
当然不是 Jake 我觉得...
We need to find those biological parents.
我们需要找到孩子的亲生父母
There's one person out there who knows who they are,
只有一个人知道他们是谁
And I am done playing nice.
我不会在跟她客气了
Jake, where have you been?
Jake 你去哪儿了
Maggie fled town. Her office is empty.
Maggie跑了 她办公室空了
Hey. What's so urgent you call us in at 6:00 a.M.?
嘿 什么事儿这么紧急你非得要我们六点来
I want to talk about maggie sherman,
跟麦琪·谢尔曼有关
This, uh, fertility lawyer.
那个生育律师?
We're using every resource we have to find her.
我们动用了所有资源找她
I have a friend at a bureau tracking her credit cards,
我一个局方的朋友追踪了她的信♥用♥卡♥
But it's like she's vanished.
但是她就像消失了一样
I stayed up all night reading about surrogacy law.
我一晚上没睡在看代♥孕♥法
And...I came across another scam in boston --
然后 我发现了另一个在波士顿的骗局
Perpetrated by a lawyer named doris goodbridge.
是一个叫Doris Goodbridge干的
Listen to this.
听这段儿
"Miss goodbridge described the embryo implantation procedure
Goodbridge女士将胚胎移植过程
To prospective surrogates
向潜在的代♥孕♥者
As a "Glorified turkey-baster situation."
描述为“神圣的试管”
Sound like anyone we know?
听起来是不是跟我们认识的一个人很像?
That's what maggie said in court.
那是Maggie在法庭上说的
Now, I searched the state bar database.
我搜索了州法律协会的数据库
There is no maggie sherman listed in california.
麦琪·谢尔曼没有在加州注册过
I think maggie sherman is doris goodbridge.
我觉得麦琪·谢尔曼就是Doris Goodbridge
Ella, you think you can find maggie using her real name?
Ella 你能用真名找到Maggie吗
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表