剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, I'm on it.
我这就去办
What can I do for you, miss george?
我能为你做什么吗 George女士?
I'm sorry for blindsiding you on air.
很抱歉在直播的时候突袭你
It wasn't right.
那么做不对
It wasn't what we agreed upon,
那不是我们之前说定的
And, quite frankly, I went too far.
老实说 我越界太多了
You doing okay?
你还好吗?
I'm having a difficult time compartmentalizing.
我现在不知道如何划分工作与生活的界限
Every day I decide...
每天
Who should be charged and who should go free.
我都要决定起诉谁 释放谁
We both take our jobs home with us.
我们都混淆了工作和生活
It's the only way to do them well.
这是唯一能做好工作的方法
Mr. Gilford? The deputy mayor is on line 2.
基尔弗德先生 副市长在二号♥线
Tell him to hold.
让他等会儿
No problem.
没问题
I just wanted to apologize, and, um...
我就是想来道歉 嗯...
I hope I can make it up to you sometime.
希望能有机会补偿你
hi, doris.
你好啊 Doris
Still using credit card with your old name, huh?
还用老名字办信♥用♥卡♥哈?
Not too smart.
可不太明智啊
What do you want?
你想怎样
Uh, you're gonna come with us.
你得跟我们走
Oh, sweetie, that's not gonna happen.
哦 甜妞儿 我才不会
You're coming with us,
你会跟我们走的
Or we'll have the cops here in two minutes.
不然两分钟之内就有警♥察♥到
Your call, sweetie.
你来决定 甜妞儿
I don't understand why you stopped paying jenna
我不明白你为什么不再付钱给詹娜
If the gowers gave you $200,000
如果gowers一家给了你二十万美元
And you only had to give her $50,000.
而你只需要给她五万
I was expanding my business.
我在扩大生意
Would you believe I had unexpected costs and ran out of cash?
你能够相信我花费很多 现金不足么?
I'm gonna make this real simple for you, doris.
我来给你简化一下问题 Doris
I've convinced my client not to press charges
如果你告诉我们那个孩子的亲生父母是谁
If you tell us the identity of the baby's biological parents.
我会说服我的客户不起诉你
There are no parents.
没什么亲生父母
Fine.
好吧
You want to be difficult?
你想来硬的?
No, I'm telling the truth.
不我只是实话实说
I bought the egg and sperm
我从布拉格的诊所买♥♥了卵子和精♥子♥
From the clinic in prague where the procedure was done.
在那里做了手术
And to be honest, this is partially your fault. My fault?
某种程度上讲 也是你的错 我的错?
If your law firm hadn't
要是你的事务所没有
entered Jenna's name with the clerk's office,
把詹娜作为客户接收
I could have found another couple to adopt her baby.
我本能够找到另一对夫妇收养她的孩子
Wow.
哇
That was the scam.
这才是你的骗局
Now I understand why you told the gowers that jenna miscarried.
现在我明白了为什么你告诉Gowers说詹娜流产了
You were going to resell her baby.
你是打算重新卖♥♥掉她的孩子
You wanted to double-down
你想要加倍的钱
And make another $200,000 off the same child.
从同一个孩子身上再赚二十万
Like I said, I was running low on cash.
就像我说的 我的现金流不足了
We're done here, right?
我们说完了 对吧?
Yeah.
是的
We're done.
我们没什么可谈了
The cops are waiting for you in the lobby.
警♥察♥正在大厅里等你
You said you wouldn't press charges.
你说过你不会起诉
My client, jenna, she won't be pressing charges,
我的客户詹娜 她不会起诉你
But the couple trying to adopt her baby,
但是想要收养她孩子的那对夫妇
Yeah, I think they want to see you in prison.
我猜他们想要你进监狱
I sure do.
我反正希望你进监狱
Meal's up.
饭来了
Hey. I want to see my lawyer.
嘿 我想见我的律师
I want to see my damn lawyer!
我想见我该死的律师
And finally, last night's segment on jenna polly's surrogacy gone wrong
终于 昨晚上代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥詹娜受访出现意外
Went viral after her water broke live on air.
直播时羊水破裂之后的片段 在网上流传开来
Thousands of you have reached out for updates on jenna's delivery,
成千上万的观众关心着詹娜的最新状况
And we're happy to report that jenna gave birth...
我们很高兴地告诉大家 詹娜生了...
I don't understand.
我不明白
You're saying that the biological parents
你是说孩子的亲生父母
Were egg and sperm donors?
是卵子精♥子♥ 的捐赠者?
From prague? That's right.
布拉格的? 是的
And the surrendered all parental rights
他们捐赠的时候
When they made their donation.
已经交出了所有的父母权利
I hope I'm not interrupting.
希望我没有打扰你们
What's going on? Mr. Gregorian, I have been instructed
发生了什么? Gregorian先生 我接到命令
To return the baby to your client, miss polly.
把你的孩子送回你的客户 Polly小姐
Jake, I don't understand.
Jake 我不明白
Under the law, because they surrendered their rights,
法律规定 因为他们放弃了自己的父母权利
You're the de facto parent, which means...
你就是实际上的父母 着意味着...
I can give the baby to the gowers. Yes, that's right.
我能孩子交给Gowers 是的
Oh, my god.
噢 天啊
Oh, my god.
噢 我的天啊
This -- this is really happening?
这...这真的发生了?
Hi, baby.
嘿 小宝贝
Hi, there.
嘿
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 真的谢谢你
My office will prepare the paperwork,
我的办公室人员会准备好文书
But with jenna's consent, the baby's yours.
只要詹娜同意 孩子就是你们的了
Absolutely.
当然
Julia george inviting us to happy hour --
Julia George邀请我们去快活...
How civilized.
真是难得啊
I wanted to apologize,
我想要道歉
And it's easier for me to say I'm sorry with a gin and tonic.
对我来说喝着金酒和圭宁水道歉更容易
We're good. No apology necessary.
没事 没必要道歉
Hold on. I want to hear her out.
等等 我想听她说完
I'm listening.
我听着呢
I haven't been myself.
我之前有些迷失自我
And I can usually find solace in my work.
我通常可以在我的工作中找到安慰。
But this time I...
但是这次我...
Oh, honey, it's okay.
噢 宝贝儿 没关系
I know, I mean, of course, I just...
我知道 我是说 当然 我只是...
I shouldn't have taken it out on either of you.
我不应该对你们任何一个人发发火
You know what? I need a drink.
你知道么? 我需要喝一杯
Something festive with a tiny umbrella.
喝点喜庆的东西 最好杯子上插着小伞
Great.
太棒了
Oh, look who's here.
噢 看看谁来了
You didn't.
不是吧你
I didn't...What?
我怎么了?
Call the d.A. And tell him we were meeting here for drinks?
打电♥话♥给检察官告诉他我们正在一起喝酒?
Why would I do that for you when you've been such a pill?
你这么讨厌我♥干♥嘛要帮你忙?
Go, talk to him.
去吧 和他聊聊
Hi.
嗨
Can I buy you a drink?
能请你喝一杯么?
Only if it's not on your corporate card.
只要不是刷你公♥司♥的卡就行
No, this one's on me.
不 这是我请你
Jenna signed the paperwork,
詹娜签了文书
And the judge expedited the filing.
法官加急了申请
Baby goes home with the gowers tonight.
孩子今晚就跟着Gowers夫妇回家了
Happy ending.
完美结局
I remember pops talking about you
我记得老爸谈起你
Even before he brought you home.
甚至在他带你回家之前
He and mom were so pissed
他和妈妈都很生气
That your biological father refused to sign that paperwork.
因为你的亲生父亲拒绝签署文件
A man I didn't know
一个我根本不认识的人
Kept me from having a family for eight years,
让我整整八年没能有完整的家庭
And the law... Was on his side.
而法律...却是站在他那边
Well, it all worked out.
现在都好了
and you're a better lawyer today for it.
你如今是一个很棒的律师了
Yeah.
是的
You know...
你知道...
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表