剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
8 at night.
晚上8点左右
Okay, now, what were you doing when Sarah arrived?
好 那莎拉到达时你在干嘛?
I was setting up the camera to take her photo.
我在安装相机准备拍照给她
I heard her on her cell.
我听到她在讲电♥话♥
Brian. Stay away.
布莱恩 滚远点
Just stay away.
求你滚好吗
I'm leaving, and you'll never hurt me again.
我马上就走了 你再也伤不了我了
Thank you.
谢谢
Who's Brian?
布莱恩是谁
No idea.
不知道
How did Sarah even find you?
莎拉是怎么找到你的?
I mean, I'm guessing you don't advertise.
我猜你肯定不自己打广♥告♥吧
She was referred by a mutual acquaintance.
他是熟人老熟人推荐过来的
Her loan shark.
放她高♥利♥贷♥的人
Sarah Keaton had a loan shark?
莎拉 齐顿借高♥利♥贷♥?
That's what I said.
我是这个意思对吧
That's Sarah's phone log from the day she visited Axel.
这是莎拉自去过艾克萨尔以后的通话记录
She was on her cell at 7:58 p.M.
晚上7:58的时候她打过电♥话♥
It was an outgoing phone call that lasted 30 seconds.
呼出了30秒
We traced that call to a burner phone.
我们追踪到一个一次性电♥话♥
What about the loan shark?
放贷的那个人呢?
Axel gave us his number. Ella's tracking him down.
艾克萨尔给了他的电♥话♥ 艾拉正在查
What if Brian was the loan shark's enforcer?
如果布莱恩是放贷者雇的打手怎么办?
Maybe he was threatening her.
也许他在威胁她
Where are you going?
你去哪?
We need access to that burner phone
我们需要找到那一次性电♥话♥
she was calling and try to I.D. Brian.
她正打给那个叫布莱恩的人
I got to get to the office.
我得去趟办公室
I'm on it. You need to stay here.
我在处理 你给我好好呆着
One bad photo can challenge the optics or ruin our narrative.
任何不好的照片都会对你不利 或者毁了我们的故事
- Do I really sound that annoying? - Yes.
- 我听起来很糟吗? t- 确实
You need to listen to your own advice.
你得听从自己的意见
And in three, two...
倒计时 三 二...
This evening, we look deeper into Sarah Keaton,
今晚 我们深入报道莎拉 齐顿案
the young woman tragically murdered three weeks ago.
其三周前被悲剧性地谋杀致死
We know she was the beautiful wife of a billionaire,
我们知道她是百万富翁的娇妻
but we want to know more.
但我们想知道更多
We welcome esteemed forensic psychologist Dr. Kent Govner.
欢迎著名法医心理学家 加温那博士
Dr. Govner, you knew Sarah personally.
加温那博士 你很了解莎拉
Isn't that right?
对吗?
I served on a charity board with Ms. Keaton,
我曾与齐顿夫人共事于一个慈善组织
and as her colleague, I found her bright and thoughtful.
作为她的同事 我认为她聪明伶俐且思维缜密
But as a psychologist, she fit the profile
但作为一个心理学家 她符合
of a woman with borderline personality disorder.
患边缘性人格障碍的妇女的基本特征
Can you elaborate?
你能多解释一下吗?
Borderline personalities often present
边缘性人格障碍会表现得
as passionate, fun-loving, and seductive.
非常热情,顽皮,性感
And they often form unstable relationships.
她们总会建立起不稳定的人际关际
What kind of man would be attracted to a woman like Sarah?
怎么样的男人容易被莎拉这样的女性所吸引?
Well, men who enjoy drama and passion.
比如那种享受激♥情♥喜欢来事儿的男人
They often have a savior complex.
他们通常有救世主情节
A man like Jake Gregorian?
像杰克格力高恩这样的人吗?
From what I know, he seems to be a man
就我所知 他看起来像是
who likes to live large,
喜欢生活在大舞台的人
so, yes, I believe that he would enjoy
所以我会说 没错 我觉得他应该会喜欢
the unpredictability of a borderline woman.
那种不可预测的有边缘性人格的女性
Now, people with BPD engage in impulsive and...
有边缘性人格障碍的人比较随性...
This is going well.
采访很顺利
None of his testimony will be admissible in court.
他的证词不会在法庭上被采纳的
Well, right now I'm only interestedin the court of public opinion.
我只是对公众对本案的看法感兴趣
...relationships can get obsessed and do...
人际关系会变得让她们无法自拔
Louise, ask him if he's ever met Jake.
路易斯 问问他见过杰克没有
Have you interviewed Jake Gregorian personally?
你给杰克格力高恩做过心理咨♥询♥吗?
Well, no, I've not.
还没有
So, this is all just speculation.
所以你说的这些只是主观臆测
You've described the type of man
你描述了容易被边缘性人格女性
who'd be attracted to a borderline woman.
吸引的男人
Wouldn't that description also apply to Oscar Keaton?
那么奥斯卡齐顿会不会也是其中之一呢?
Julia, this is A.D.A. Joy Brant.
茱莉亚 这是检察官助理乔伊布兰特
She's here for Max, said it was important.
她是来找麦克斯的 说有急事
Okay. So, what's the cause...
—让她进来 -所以 造成这些的原因...
It's all here. Authenticated by the crime lab.
都在这里了 实验室已经确认了真实性
Great, thanks.
很好 谢谢
I want you to play this on the air right now.
我要你现在把这个直播出去
This hasn't been vetted by my team.
这没有被我们团队证实过
It's been authenticated by mine.
我的团队已经证实了
It's a recording of an emergency call from 2002.
这是2002年的报♥警♥电♥话♥录音
Here's the transcript.
这是字幕
This is news, it's public record, and believe me,
这是大新闻 来自公开档案 相信我
someone is gonna have this on the air within the hour.
你不播的话 一小时之内就会有别人播出
Charlotte, load this tape.
夏洛特 把录音上传
Borderline personalities can also have intense fear,
边缘性人格也可能导致极端恐惧
even going to extreme measures...
甚至极端行为
Louise, check your pocket screen.
路易斯 看看你的平板
...real or imagined separation.
虚实分离
Dr. Govner, thank you for your insight.
加温那医生 谢谢你的专业解析
We've just received exclusive access
我们刚刚收到一条独家消息
to a 911 phone call from 2002.
来自2002年的一通911报♥警♥电♥话♥
The call is from a woman whose identity
为了安全起见
is not being released in order to protect her privacy.
电♥话♥中报♥警♥女性的身份没有被公开
Let's play it. 911. State your emergency.
—让我们来听听录音 -这里是911 请说
Please, you have to help me.
求求你 帮帮我
He's crazy. He's trying to get in.
他疯了 他想要闯进来
Man: Open the door!
男声:开门!
Who's trying to get in? I'm scared!
谁想要闯进来 我好害怕
Damn it! Open it now! Help is on the way.
该死 开门! -我们马上赶到
Ma'am, do you know the person who is trying to get in?
女士 你知道是谁想要闯进来吗?
Jake! Jake Gregorian!
杰克 杰克 格力高恩!
Please help me!
求求你 帮帮我
And we'll be right back.
稍后回来
I tried to call you after the show.
节目之后我一直想要给你打电♥话♥
I thought it'd be better to talk in person.
我觉得我们当面谈比较好
I wanted to try and explain that 911 call to you.
我想要给你解释一下那个911电♥话♥
That, uh -- that was my -- my ex-girlfriend.
那是 那是我的前女友
Her name's Carmen.
她叫卡门
We dated for about three months before I broke it off.
我们分手前在一起三个月左右
She was...not happy, to say the least.
她 对分手不太满意
And the night of that call...she'd slashed my tires,
至于那天晚上的这通电♥话♥ 她割破了我的车胎
wrote a note saying she was gonna kill herself.
给我写了一封留言说要自杀
And so I went to her apartment to stop her.
所以我去她家要阻止她
That should've all been in the police report,
警方应该在报告里提到了这些
which your boyfriend would've had.
你男朋友应该也知道
What happened to Carmen?
卡门怎么样了
That night? I-I don't know.
那晚? 我不知道
She was angry. She was trying to get me arrested.
她很愤怒 她想要让我被捕
Police wouldn't let me talk to her.
警方不让我与她交谈
But today, she's happily married, three kids.
不过现在 她婚姻美满还有三个孩子
I can set the record straight.
我可以把事情解释清楚
The D.A.'s trying to get a reaction out of me, Julia.
地方检察官想法设法要搞我 茱莉亚
It's to my advantage to lay low.
我还是低调一点比较好
If he plays that recording in court,
如果他在法♥院♥播放录音的话
I let the truth bolster my defense.
我正好能有个反辩的机会
All right, here's the address for Sarah's loan shark.
这里就是放莎拉高♥利♥贷♥的人的地址
We're here to see Donnie. He's expecting us.
我们来见唐尼 他在等我
We were referred by Axel Knox.
艾克萨尔 诺克斯引荐的我们
Only her.
只有她能进
Oh, hell no.
哦 这不可能
Donnie only allows one visitor at a time,
唐尼一次只见一个客人
and he wants the lady.
他要这位女士进去
I'll be fine.
没事的
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表