剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
So, do I call you Carlos or El Toro?
那么 我要叫你卡洛斯还是艾尔托洛呢?
Whatever you like is fine.
你喜欢叫什么就叫什么
What happens now?
现在做什么?
You will travel with me
你会跟着我一起
and report on my operations exclusively.
独家报道我的行动
You like something to drink?
你想喝点什么吗?
I hope you like wine?
希望你喜欢葡萄酒?
I prefer red.
我更喜欢红酒
Red it is.
就喝红酒
You got to be the most famous journalist in the world.
你一定是世界上最出名的记者
We'd have to figure out an arrangement.
我们得先谈谈安排
I don't work for free.
我可不是无偿服务的
Money is not a problem.
钱不是问题
Only a very wealthy man would be so uninterested in a bag of money.
只有真正的富豪才会对那么大一袋钱毫无兴趣
What can I say?
怎么说呢?
It's just a drop in the ocean.
那只是沧海一粟
Mind if I take a look?
介意我看一下吗?
Go ahead.
请吧
Are you looking for something?
你是在找什么吗?
I'm not an idiot, Louise.
我不是傻瓜 路易丝
Jake.
杰克
He could not be trusted.
不能相信他
Now, sit. Sit!
现在 坐 坐下!
Perhaps...
或许......
I will grow to trust you later.
我会慢慢开始相信你
Not just yet.
但是现在还没有
It's done. Good.
搞定了 好
Louise will be joining us.
路易丝会和我们一起走
We'll come back and get her when everything is ready.
等事情办好了我们再回来接她
Carlos, stop!
卡洛斯 站住!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
You set me up. You paid Vicente to kill me.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 你花钱雇文森特来杀我
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做?
You're my brother.
你可是我哥哥
You had a chance to let Emilio go free.
你曾经有机会可以让埃米利奥放出来
My son wasting away in jail because of your crimes!
因为你的罪过我的儿子正在监狱受苦
Raúl, put the gun down. Be reasonable.
劳尔 放下你的枪 理智一点
I'm done taking orders from you.
我受够了听你的命令了
You're a dead man! No!
你是死人一个了! 不!
Please, don't hurt me.
请不要伤害我
The keys are in the S.U.V.
钥匙在SUV里面
Your friends will meet you by the back door.
你的朋友会在后面那儿等你
They're alive? Yes.
他们还活着? 对
Now, listen to me
现在 听我说
I want you to go back to America.
我要你回到美国
You get my son out of jail. You understand?
把我的儿子从监狱里弄出来 懂了吗?
Now, go.
现在 走吧
Come on, get in!
快点 上车!
I couldn't see where I was going the whole way to the safe house.
去安全屋的路上我都看不见我要去的是哪里
I had the bag over my head.
我头上套了个袋子
And then, he killed a man like it was nothing.
然后 他杀了个人还若无其事一般
Why?
为什么?
Because he took me and not you.
就因为他抓了我而不是你
I am so sorry, Julia.
我很抱歉 茱莉亚
It's -- I'm fine.
没 没事
I'm glad they didn't take you.
我很高兴他们抓的不是你
You would have hated the food.
不然你肯定很讨厌那些食物
I really thought, at any moment...
我真的想过 随时
he might kill me.
他都可能杀了我
Good evening.
晚上好
Everyone here at "Louise Herrick Live" Is
路易斯直播间的所有人
grateful for the safe return of our executive producer,
都很感激两天前被绑♥架♥的我们的制片人安全地回来了
Julia George, kidnapped two nights ago by member of Carlos Mora's cartel.
茱莉亚·乔治 两天前被卡洛斯团伙的人绑♥架♥了
Mora, known as El Toro, was found dead in Mexico yesterday.
莫拉 也叫做艾尔托洛 昨天被发现死在墨西哥
His brother Raúl Mora is the suspect in El Toro's murder,
他的哥哥劳尔·莫拉是杀害他的嫌疑人
and he is still at large.
他仍然在逃
In a separate but related story... Cue the photo.
另一个单独但有关联的故事...... 切入照片
El Toro's nephew Emilio Mora, who was being held in California
艾尔托洛的侄子埃米利奥·莫拉 因同谋罪正被拘留在加利福尼亚
on conspiracy charges, is in the process of being released
正要被释放
after Assistant U.S. Attorney Gerald Lee dropped all charges against him.
因为美国助理检察官杰拉尔德·李撤销了对他的所有指控
I don't buy that coincidence.
我可不相信这是巧合
With Carlos Mora dead,
是因为卡洛斯·莫拉死了
the feds don't need Emilio for leverage anymore.
联邦探员再也不需要利用埃米利奥了
Emilio Mora moved to America several years ago...
埃米利奥·莫拉几年前搬来美国
Well, maybe I shouldn't have said that.
好吧 或许我不该那么说的
and he graduated magna cum laude...
然后他以优异成绩毕业......
I take it you and Ella are still doing well.
我以为你和艾拉发展的还不错
Yeah. Sorry.
是啊 抱歉
Oh, never apologize for having a good source...
噢 永远不要为有好的资源
or being happy.
或者过着开心而道歉
I'm honored to have a special guest with us tonight
我很荣幸我们今晚有一位特别来宾
Ignacio Enriquez, the journalist
伊格纳西奥·昂里凯
from Mexico's Las Noticias newspaper,
来自墨西哥新闻报的记者
held by Carlos Mora for three months.
曾被卡洛斯·莫拉囚禁了三个月
Ignacio, it's good to see you. How are you doing?
伊格纳西奥 很高兴见到你 你最近怎么样?
I am good. Thank you.
我很好 谢谢
I have been granted an emergency refugee visa,
我被准予了紧急难民签证
and I have just accepted a job covering cartel operations
我刚刚接受了一份工作为洛杉矶时报
north of the border for the L.A. Times.
报道北部边境贩毒集团的行动
I have no plans to back down from my work.
我还没计划要退休呢
And, of course, I am so thankful to Julia George.
当然 我非常感谢茱莉亚·乔治
She, uh -- She saved my life.
她 她救了我的命
Tell us what kind of work you'd like to do
和我们说一下你都打算要做些什么
now that you've gained your freedom.
既然你现在重获自♥由♥了
Megan, can you take this? Of course.
梅根 你能接一下吗? 当然
Hey, what's up with the 911 text?
嘿 什么事这么急?
I'm in the middle of a show.
我还在做节目呢
Julia, I have some bad news.
茱莉亚 我有个坏消息
I got a call from a detective friend of mine in the LAPD.
我接到我洛杉矶警局一个朋友的电♥话♥
He knows I represent Maya Hartman.
他知道我是玛雅·哈特曼的代理律师
Her car was found abandoned on the Broadway Bridge.
她的车被发现丢弃在百老汇大桥上
She left her keys, a wallet.
她还留下了她的钥匙 钱包
They think she might have jumped.
他们觉得她可能跳下去了
She left a note on the windshield.
她在挡风玻璃上留了张便条
What does it say?
上面写什么?
"I'm sorry, Julia. Please help my mom."
"我很抱歉 茱莉亚 请救救我妈"
We're gonna get through this together.
我们会一起度过这个难关的
You believe me, right?
你相信我 对吧?
Yeah.
嗯
I got to go.
我得挂了
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表