剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
you were covered in blood,
你全身是血
you were having marital problems,
你的婚姻有问题
and you have a motive.
并且你有动机
What motive?
什么动机?
Sarah was the one who hit and killed that kid.
莎拉就是那个撞死了孩子的人
For 48 hours, you took the heat.
有四十八个小时,你承担了压力
You were angry because your own wife
你很生气 因为你妻子
was gonna let you go to jail
将会让你
for a crime that she committed.
为了她犯的罪进监狱
No, I loved her. I forgave her.
不 我爱她 我原谅了她
That's all that matters.
这才是最重要的
Well, if it was that easy, Oscar,you would not need me.
如果真的这么简单 奥斯卡 你就不会需要我了
Come on. I need you to sober up.I got to ask you questions, Oscar.
拜托 我需要你醒醒酒, 我有问题要问你 奥斯卡
What questions?
什么问题
Did you know that Sarah had purchased a fake passport
你知道莎拉买♥♥了个假护照
and was headed out of town?
并且要出城吗?
Hmm?
啊?
Apparently not.
显然不知道
That's okay.
没事儿
For now, the police don't, either.
目前 警♥察♥也不知道
They are going to rush to judgment
他们会很快下结论
because the public is demanding their villain.
因为公众需要看到坏人
Now, either you can listen to me,
现在要么你听我的
your attorney, your friend,
我是你的律师 你的朋友
or you can participate in your own character assassination.
或者你可以参与到你的自我毁灭中
The choice is yours.
你自己选
I'm angry, Jake.
我很生气 杰克
I'm really angry.
我真的很生气
You know what?
你知道吗?
So am I.
我也一样
Come on.
来吧
I'm gonna go back down to the bar.
我要回到下面的酒吧去
I'm gonna have another drink,
再来一杯酒
and I'm gonna write my wife's eulogy.
我要写我妻子的悼词
Julia, I've been trying to reach you.
茱莉亚 我试着联♥系♥你
I just visited Abby's mom. I have another theory -Me first.
我刚问完艾比的妈妈 我有了另一个想法 我先说
I've got an update on the e-mail sender.
那个发件人又发来消息
The anonymizing service used
之前使用过的匿名服务
has a traffic counter on its website.
在其网站上有一个流量计数器
There were markers on the counter
计数器上有标记
that correlate to the
涉及到...
Megan, what are you trying to tell me?
梅根 你想说什么
That e-mailed photo of Sarah's dead body
邮件发来的莎拉尸体照片
came from someone who works here.
来自于在这儿工作的人
I now know who.
我现在知道是谁了
Ryan?
莱恩?
My friend tracked the photo directly back to his cellphone.
我朋友追踪到照片 查到了他的手♥机♥
He took the photo and he sent it to you.
他拍的照片 用邮件发给了你
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
Is this still about me sleeping in your office,
还是关于我在你办公室睡着的事儿吗
'cause I promise I won't do it again. No! No.
我保证不会在发生. 不!不是
Ryan. I know you took the photo.
莱恩 我知道是你照的
Of Sarah at the Keaton household at the crime scene.
莎拉在齐顿家犯罪现场的照片
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
I went to the Keaton's house
我去了齐顿家
hoping to get some fresh material for the show.
希望能为节目找点新素材
You know, some B-roll for the hit-and-run story.
肇事逃逸故事的另一面
I was in the backyard outside the master bathroom,
我在主卧外面的后院里
and I looked in the window and that's when I saw her.
我从窗户往里看 看到了她
It was awful.
太糟糕了
So, you decided to take a picture?
所以 你就决定照张照片?
That's why I was there.
这正是我去那儿的目的
Why did you send it to me? It could incriminate you.
你为什么发给我? 这会暗示你有罪
The police could think you killed her
警♥察♥会认为是你杀了她
if they knew about it.
如果他们知道这件事的话
But because of me, you had the story of Sarah's murder
但是因为我 你有了莎拉被谋杀的故事
before anyone else.
抢在所有人前面
That's -- That's a good thing, right?
这...这是好事 对吧?
It's criminal.
这是犯罪
I should tell the cops, or at least your dad.
我应该告诉警♥察♥ 或者至少告诉你♥爸♥爸
Wait, did you send me the other photos?
等等 其他照片也是你给我的吗
The -- The ones that came in the mail?
那些邮寄来的?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Good.
好的
Ryan.
莱恩
You've lived your life with this great big safety net,
你一直在一个大的安全网中生活
and that's not the real world.
但那不是真实的世界
I kind of feel like you might be firing me.
我感觉你要开除我
Am I fired? I don't know.
我被开除了吗 我不知道
I need some time to think about it.
我要想想
How'd it go?
怎么样
We can't tell anyone.
我们不能跟任何人讲
No one can know that that photo came from an "LHL" Employee.
不能有人知道照片来自LHL的员工
Got it. Jake's in your office.
知道了 杰克在你办公室
I've been really, really angry lately, Julia,
我最近非常非常生气 茱莉亚
but I'm not angry at you.
但我不是生你的气
I know.
我知道
I was in love with Sarah.
我爱上了莎拉
It was eight years ago.
在八年前
We were crazy about each other, but I was all about my job.
我们对彼此痴狂 但是我全身心在工作上
I wasn't ready to commit.
我没有做好做出承诺的准备
And by the time I smartened up, she'd moved on.
当我准备好了的时候 她移情别恋了
We agreed to be friends.
我们说好了做朋友
She even introduced me to Oscar,
她甚至我把介绍给了奥斯卡
which is how I became his lawyer.
我就这样成了他的律师
And the night before she was murdered...
在她被谋杀的前一晚...
we slept together.
我俩一起过夜了
It happened, and, um...
它就那么发生了
I'm very sorry that I didn't tell you sooner.
我非常抱歉没有早点告诉你
It's okay.
没关系
You're telling me now.
你现在告诉我了
Julia, I have a question, and it's been bothering me.
茱莉亚 我有一个疑问一直困扰我
Okay.
是什么
You knew that Sarah had been murdered
莎拉在我打911之前
before I even called 911.
就已经被谋杀了
How?
怎么会?
I can't answer that.
我不能回答这个问题
Because I have to protect my source.
因为我不得不保护我的线人
Julia, please.
茱莉亚 求你了
That information has nothing to do with Sarah's murder.
这件事和莎拉的死没有关系
Don't you think I should be the judge of that?
你不觉得有没有关系是我说了算?
Answering that question
就算我回答了你的问题
is not gonna help with the investigation.
对调查也没有什么帮助的
You have to trust me, okay?
你得相信我 好吗?
Okay.
好
About my client, Abby Rollins, I-I cut you off.
关于我的当事人 艾比·罗林斯 我当时没让你说完
If you think there is actually a possibility
如果你觉得实际上有可能
that she could've had anything to do
她和她孩子的失踪
with the disappearance of her child,
有任何关系的话
I want to hear you out.
我想听你说说
I visited Abby's mother, and while I was there,
我在艾比母亲那里的时候
she received three phone calls from Folsom Prison.
她接到了三通来自佛森监狱的电♥话♥
As it turns out, that's where Abby's ex is incarcerated,
我后来发现那就是艾比前夫呆的监狱
and he's up for parole.
而且他就要被假释出来了
What does that have to do with the missing baby?
但是这和那个失踪的孩子有什么关系呢?
In California, all outgoing calls by inmates
在加州 所有囚犯打出的电♥话♥
are recorded, right? Right.
都会被记录 对吗? 是的
Right, inmates don't have a right to privacy, so...
没错 囚犯没有隐私权 而且...
Can you get recordings of all the phone calls by Abby's ex
你能拿到艾比前夫几个月前
over the past few months?
打出所有电♥话♥的记录吗?
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表