剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
You really want to help her?
你真的想要帮她吗?
There is nothing I want more in this world
对我来说 在这世界上没有什么比查出杀害她的真凶
than to find her killer.
更重要的了
You and me both.
我们都一样
Look, no promises, but I'll try to focus on Sarah
好吧 虽然不保证 但是我会把重点放在莎拉身上
and not talk about Oscar as much.
尽可能不怎么提奥斯卡
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah?
什么事?
Did you know track down the origins of an envelope
你知道信封上盖有必能宝邮资戳的话
if it's stamped with a Pitney Bowes postage meter?
就能追查到其来源吗?
I did not.
我不知道
So...I tracked the meter to a Speedy Mail in Burbank,
所以... 我根据戳记 查到了伯班克一家速递点
then convinced the clerk
然后说服了业务员
to show me the store surveillance footage
让我查看自那邮戳日期后的
from the date of the postage stamp.
店里监控录像
How'd you convince him?
你怎么说服他的?
Offered him a twenty.
给了他二十块钱
What did the footage show?
录像有什么发现?
Check it out.
你瞧
That's Levi Young.
那是利未 杨
He's Oscar's...Chief Technology Officer.
他是奥斯卡的...首席技术官
Why would he send me photos incriminating his best friend?
为什么他会发照片给我控诉他最好的朋友?
No clue.
谁知道
Dude clearly doesn't understand how to be a bro.
这哥们肯定不知道怎么做个好兄弟
I did good, right?
我♥干♥的不错吧?
You did great.
棒极了
So, Ella, any luck finding Oscar's online girlfriend?
那艾拉 关于奥斯卡的网络女票找到点什么了吗?
We need to talk to her as soon as possible.
我们需要尽早联♥系♥她
I found the photos Oscar mentioned,
我找到了奥斯卡提过的那张照片
and when I did a reverse image search this is what came up.
然后用这图进行了反向搜索 就出现了这个
SweetVicki's real name is Vicki Tolliver.
甜心维姬的真实姓名是维姬·托里娃
She's an actress.
她是个女演员
I put a call in to her agent to track her down.
我给她公♥司♥打了电♥话♥追查
Thanks for coming in, Levi.
谢谢你能来 利未
I wasn't going to... but I told Oscar you called
我本来没想来...但是我告诉奥斯卡你打过电♥话♥
and he asked me to find out what you wanted.
他让我看看你意欲何为
Have you seen these photos before?
你之前看过这些照片吗?
Saw them on your show.
在你节目上看过
And before that... when you mailed the to me?
这之前呢... 在你把它们发给我的时候?
Why'd you do that?
你为什么这么做?
I'm leaving.
我要走了
If you don't talk to me,
如果你不告诉我
I'll assume that you're trying to sell out your employer.
我会以为你试图出♥卖♥♥♥你的雇主
That's news now that Oscar's been arrested for murder.
既然奥斯卡因谋杀遭到逮捕 这可是大新闻
Oscar's my business partner. I've got no beef with him.
奥斯卡是我商业伙伴 我们之间并无芥蒂
I don't need to prove that to you.
对此我无需向你证明
True, but you sent me those photos for a reason,
好吧 但你把照片发我肯定有一定原因
and I've got a theory.
我有个思路
With Oscar in jail,
奥斯卡逮捕入狱后
you're the acting interim CEO of Paraspot.
你就是平行点的临时CEO
If the board sees Oscar as a liability,
如果董事会认为奥斯卡对公♥司♥不利
maybe you'll get the job permanently.
也许你就会永久获得这份工作
I don't want his job.
我才不要他的工作
Come on the show and say that.
上我的节目 将其公之于众
But either way, I'm running the story.
要不然 我就按我构思的故事讲了
It's your call.
你看着办
I sent you three photos.
我寄了三张照片给你
The third one was Sarah in bed
第三张是莎拉跟你朋友杰克·格力高恩
with your friend Jake Gregorian.
的床照
If you run a story about me,
你要想在我身上做文章
I'll take a copy of that photo to one of your competitors.
我就把那照片的复印件发给你的竞争者
It's your call.
你看着办吧
See you around.
回见
How'd it go? You putting him on tonight?
怎么样? 他会上今晚的节目吗?
No. Not yet.
不 还不行
But I'll figure out some other way.
但我会另想出路的
Julia, we're 10 minutes to air.
茱莉亚 离开播还有十分钟
Let me guess...Louise is locked in her office?
我猜猜...路易斯又把自己锁办公室了?
No, she's actually early to set.
不 她今天倒是提前准备好了
She's excited about tonight's show.
对今晚的节目 她非常兴奋
Let's go.
我们走吧
Tonight... An update on rock star Trinity.
今晚...关于摇滚明星三一最新消息
He remains in a coma at St. Michael's Hospital.
他在圣迈克尔医院持续昏迷中
The entire world has been praying for the recovery of this man
全世界都在为这个男人的康复祷告
who has changed lives not only through his music,
他改变了人们的生活 不仅通过他的音乐
but also through his philanthropic endeavors.
也包括他在慈善事业做出的努力
Go in tighter.
贴近话题
But we have a shocking, exclusive video
但我们收到了一份惊人的独家视频
that calls into question the myth of the man.
令我们不禁怀疑这个这个男人的真面目
It's time for the world to decide
现在 该由全世界判断
whether Trinity is an icon or a predator.
三一究竟是一位偶像 还是一位暴徒
Cue the video.
播放视频
This disturbing video,
在这令人不安的视频中
which appears to depict Trinity raping an unconscious woman
三一似乎是在强♥奸♥一名失去意识的女子
was captured several nights ago at the L.A. Sports Center.
这一视频就在几天前拍摄于拉斯维加斯体育中心
Here to discuss its validity
现在我们来讨论下其真实性
are Neurologist Dr. Gina Matheson
我们邀请了神经学家吉纳·梅塞森博士
and Forensic Video Expert Stephen Lake.
以及视频司法鉴定专家斯戴芬·雷克
Let's start with you, Mr. Lake.
从你开始吧 雷克先生
We live in a technological age.
如今生活在科技时代
We can't always trust what we see.
我们不能轻信眼前的一切
Is this video authentic?
这则视频是真的吗?
I can confirm that it's a continuous recording without edits.
我可以确定这是连续性录像没有篡改痕迹
It contains proper metadata
其中包含良好的元数据
and artifacts at the beginning and end.
开头结尾均有工件
This video is the real deal.
这视频绝对真实
Dr. Matheson, let's talk about the victim.
梅塞森博士 我们来说说受害者
Obviously, we can't see her face.
显然 我们无法看到她的脸
Is it possible she's just acting?
有没有可能她只是在演戏?
She's unconscious, Louise.
她是无意识的 路易斯
How can you be sure?
你怎么确定?
If you notice her arm,
如果你留意到她的胳膊
it's at an unusual and uncomfortable angle.
那个翻折角度不同寻常 而且很不舒服
The muscles are flaccid.
肌肉都软弱无力
That's not consistent with being conscious.
这可不是有自我意识的表现
Obviously, I can't say if drugs or alcohol are responsible
当然 我也无法明确她这种异常状况
for her altered state.
是由药物还是由酒精导致的
It doesn't matter. What we're seeing is real.
这无关紧要 我们看到的视频是真实的
This is a heinous crime.
这简直是滔天罪行
Stop the interview.
停止采访
Are you kidding? Look at the phone lines.
你开玩笑吗? 你看电♥话♥线
They're all lit up. End the segment right now.
都火了 立即停止这部分直播
I find that highly unlikely...
我觉得非常不可能...
Louise, good night your guest and toss to a break.
路易斯 给你的观众表示晚安 赶紧中断
Dr. Matheson, Mr. Lake,
梅塞森博士 雷克先生
thank you for being with us tonight and sharing your insights.
感谢二位做客今晚 并分享你们的见解
We'll be right back.
我们马上回来
Since when do you pull the plug on one of my stories,
什么时候轮到你来中止我的访谈报道了
especially one that only we have?
尤其在我们只有这么一个新闻的时候
I'm protecting the network.
我在保护我们的整个节目
This is the kind of story that is gonna generate buzz and win awards.
这则新闻会引起轰然大♥波♥ 还能赢得奖项
And correct me if I'm wrong,
如果我说错了那请你告诉我原因
but those are two of the reasons why you hired me.
你聘用我不也是因为以上两点吗
Trinity could sue WCN for defamation.
三一会以诽谤罪起诉WCN
It's not defamation if it's true.
如果这是真的 那就不是诽谤
Is that video horrific? Absolutely.
那视频令人毛骨悚然吗? 必须如此
But Trinity is a huge asset to Pinnacle Enterprises.
但对于品那可娱乐来说 三一可是能赚钱的
That's what this is about, protecting WCN's parent company?
所以是为这个 保护WCN的母公♥司♥?
They own his music catalog.
他们手里有他的音乐版权
They're underwriting his current tour.
还承办了他当前的巡演
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表