剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
The video is already out there.
视频已经流出去了
Other news outlets are gonna pick it up.
其他新闻电台会接手的
Not if the video is discredited.
如果视频是假的就不会
Louise's interview is compelling,
路易斯的采访说服力那么强
and the evidence is convincing.
视频又证据确凿
Come on, Julia.
拜托 茱莉亚
During Hurricane Sandy
在桑迪飓风期间
an unverified Twitter account posted... - Oh, God!
一未认证的推特账户发布消息... 我去!
...that the New York Stock Exchange was under water
...声称纽约股票交易所陷入深水之中
and teeming with sharks.
还有鲨鱼遨游其间
News outlets actually carried the story.
新闻电台真的播报了这则故事
People will believe what we tell them to,
我们不管说什么 人们都会信
and that tape will be ripped to shreds.
让那录像就此灰飞烟灭吧
Oh, and you're gonna write an apology
对了 你还得写一份致歉信
for Louise to read at the top of tomorrow's show.
让路易斯在明天节目播出前读一下
Forget it. I'm not sorry about anything.
想都别想 我不为任何事感到抱歉
This isn't open to debate.
这没得商量
This is my show, and I'm gonna produce it as I see fit.
这是我的节目 我觉得怎么合适就怎么做
You're a brilliant producer and an asset to this network,
你是位杰出的制片人 也是我们台的宝贵财产
but you're going to apologize...
但你必须道歉...
or you're fired.
要不然 你就被解雇了
Wow, you are really terrible at this game.
你真的很不擅长这个
Yeah, but I can kick your ass at pool.
是啊 但是打台球我比你强得多
Which is why we're playing darts.
这就是我们玩飞镖的原因吧
Pinnacle's smear campaign is in full force.
品那可娱乐的公♥关♥正在发力
I've already seen two reports stating the victim
我已经看见两份报道在说受害者
was just some deranged fan
只是一些疯狂粉丝
who slapped together a manipulated video
随便移花接木平凑了这段视频
to slander Trinity. -
只是为了诽谤三一
I was right to air that video.
我播这段录像是正确的
Then don't apologize.
那就不要道歉
I want to keep my job.
我想保住工作
Then apologize.
那就道歉
Hey, Bru-Dog, can you turn that up?
嘿 老兄 能麻烦调高下音量吗?
Yeah, sure.
当然
...shocking video that seems to show Trinity
... 这段令人震惊的录像于今天早些时候
raping an unconscious woman was aired earlier today
在 "路易斯·亨里克直播" 播出
on "Louise Herrick Live."
录像显示三一强♥奸♥了一位无意识的女子
As experts debate its authenticity,
正当专家讨论可信度的时候
his wife, Jasmine Saunders,
他的妻子 杰斯敏 桑德斯
has called an impromptu press conference.
召开了临时的发布会
That video is a fake!
这段录像带是假的!
She's good.
她很厉害
Yeah, but it's not an act.
是 但这不是一场作秀
She actually believes he didn't do it.
她真的相信他没有这么做
Who are you texting? Megan.
你在给谁发简讯? 梅根
I want to meet the victim and convince her to be on the show.
我想见见受害者 劝她上节目
Doesn't she want to remain anonymous?
她不是想匿名吗?
Yeah, but that video is real.
是啊 但是这段录像是真的
I don't want her dismissed as some crazed lunatic.
我不想她被当做疯子被解雇
And Trinity's wife - should hear from the source
至于三一的妻子 也需要听听线人亲口说出
that he's a predator.
他是个施暴者的事实
Megan's way ahead of me. The victim's name is Alexa.
梅根已经想到我前面去了 受害者名字叫艾莉克萨
I'm meeting her tomorrow morning at 9:00.
我明早九点见她
Megan already talked her and explained the situation.
梅根已经跟她谈过解释了下状况
Megan knows you.
梅根懂你
Will you come with me?
你跟我一起来吗?
I think she'll be afraid
我觉得她大概会害怕
of backlash from Trinity's people,
三一粉丝们的后坐力
and I want her to feel protected.
我希望她觉得自己是被保护着的
Yeah. No problem.
好 没问题
But you got to say it first.
但是你要先说
What?
什么?
Just say it.
说一下就好
Jake's the God of Darts.
杰克是飞镖之神
All hail the God of darts.
飞镖之神万岁
Was that so hard?
这有这么难吗?
Boy. Terrible.
你扔的也太糟了吧
Megan went out on a limb for me with the video,
梅根为我费心费力
so I owe her.
所以我欠她的
That's the only reason I'm talking to you.
这是我和你谈的唯一原因
We're hoping you could just...tell us what happened.
我们希望你... 告诉我们到底发生了什么
I'm the head of HR at the L.A. Sports Center,
我是洛杉矶体育中心人力资源部的部长
so it was easy to get a backstage pass.
所以很容易弄到后台通行证
I've always been a huge fan of Trinity,
我一直是三一的粉丝
and when we met, he was -- he was so down-to-earth.
我们见的时候 他 他工作很拼
He said his throat was sore from the show,
他说他的喉咙因为这场演出很疼
so he invited me to his dressing room to have some tea.
他邀请我去他的更衣室喝茶
Who says "No" To an invitation like that?
谁会拒绝这样的邀请?
I drank a couple sips and...
我喝了几口然后...
started feeling woozy.
开始感到头晕眼花
The next thing I knew, I woke up alone.
下一秒就发现 我独自醒来
My skirt was ripped and...
我的裙子被撕碎了...
hiked up around my hips.
挂在我的下半身
E-Everything hurt.
每一部分都疼
Did you go to the E.R.?
你去急诊室了吗?
Yes.
去了
I found out that I had been drugged
我发现我被下药了
with a combination of, uh, Ketamine and GHB.
是一种 氯♥胺♥酮♥和丙种羟基丁酸盐的组合药
The doctor said that it was an unusual combo.
医生说这是种不常见的组合
I was lucky that it didn't kill me.
我很幸运这没有要我的命
Were the police contacted?
警♥察♥联♥系♥你了吗?
No.
没有
I didn't want to talk to anyone.
我不想和任何人说
I...I just wanted to go home.
我... 我只想回家
I sent you that video so the world would know what happened.
我寄给你那份录像带所以这个世界都能知道到底发生了什么
But Megan told me your boss is making you apologize for it
但是梅根告诉我 你的老板因为这个在逼你道歉
and say it's a fake?
说这是份假的?
Yes, but if you come on the show,
是的 但是如果你愿意上节目
we will play your interview instead of the apology...
我们就会播你的采访而不是道歉了
no matter the consequences.
不管结果是什么
If it was just me, maybe...
如果这只是我一个人的话 也许...
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I have no memory of what happened.
我不记得发生了什么
But I knew that there were security cameras backstage.
但是我知道后台有监控
One of the security guards is a friend.
其中一个保安是我的一个朋友
I asked him for the footage,
我问他要了监控
and he violated protocol to give it to me.
他违反了规定把它给了我
If that gets out, he'll get fired.
如果这件事外泄 他也会被炒
He'd have a beautiful lawsuit for wrongful termination.
他如果因此遭到不正当开除 我们可以起诉
I'll take his case on contingency,
我会亲自处理他的案子
sue for punitive damages.
要求惩罚性赔偿
Okay.
好吧
Okay?
好吧?
I'll do it.
我同意了
I'll go on the show.
我会上节目
Hey. So, Megan,
嘿 梅根
it's pretty cool how I tracked down Levi, right?
我找到利未的方式很酷吧?
I mean, who would have thought he mailed those photos to Julia?
谁会想到他会电邮这些照片给茱莉亚?
No one likes a bragger.
没有人喜欢自大狂
But, yes, I was impressed.
但是 是的 我很佩服
It's just too bad Julia
茱莉亚不能
couldn't convince him to come on the show.
说服他来上节目真是太糟了
About that -- Any chance you have Levi's home address?
关于这个 你知道利未的家庭地址吗?
It's in the story file.
都在文件里
Wait -- no. Absolutely not.
等下 不 绝对不行
What?
什么?
I know you trespassed onto the Keaton property.
我知道你非法入侵齐顿的家
I know you took that picture of Sarah.
我知道你拍了莎拉的照片
You can't do anything like that again.
你不能再做这样的事了
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表