剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
So, uh, what exactly did Dana say on the phone?
那 唐娜到底在电♥话♥里说了些什么?
She owns this house,
房♥子是她的
she rents it to her daughter and three of her friends.
她租给了她的女儿和她女儿的三个朋友
One of the friends was found dead in the pool.
其中一个朋友被发现死在了泳池
I thought you and Dana don't speak. We don't,
我以为你和唐娜早不往来了 没错
not since she was fired off the anchor desk.
自从她从新闻主播的位置被炒掉就没联♥系♥过了
I think she just called me to get to you.
我觉得她打电♥话♥给我是为了找你
Jake, her daughter, Maya, is the one who found the body.
杰克 她的女儿 玛雅是那个发现尸体的人
She said she could be a suspect.
她说她可能是嫌疑人
Based upon what?
根据什么?
She didn't say.
她没说
You can come over now.
你可以过来了
Is that Maya? Yeah.
那是玛雅吗? 是的
They're testing for gunshot residue.
他们正在检测枪击残留物
She should've refused.
她应该拒绝的
How well do you know her?
你有多了解她呢?
When I worked for her mom, I practically raised her.
当年我为她妈工作时,几乎都是我带她
We stayed close, but I haven't seen her in a while.
我们当时很亲近 但是我已经有一段时间没见过她了
Julia.
茱莉亚
Mr. Gregorian, my daughter really needs your help.
格力高恩先生 我女儿真的需要你的帮助
Who's the victim?
受害者是谁?
It's Johnny Weston.
他叫约翰尼韦斯顿
Really sweet kid.
非常好的孩子
No!
不!
Hey! Hey, hey, look.
喂!喂 喂 看过来
That's Willow and Preston.
那是薇洛和普勒斯顿
They're the other roommates.
他们是另外两个室友
They're all really close,
他们关系都很好
They have been living here for about a year.
他们已经在这儿住了大概一年了
Oh, I can't believe this is happening.
噢 我真不敢相信这真的发生了
I'm sorry, Ms. Hartman, could you, uh --
很抱歉 哈特曼女士 你能不能
could you give us a minute? Yes, of course.
给我们一分钟时间单独聊一下? 当然可以
So, what are you two doing here?
你们两个在这里做什么?
When I worked with Dana, I was close with her daughter.
以前我和唐娜一起工作的时候 我和她女儿很亲近
What's the D.A. Doing at a crime scene?
你一个地方检察官在犯罪现场做什么?
Young man shot in the backyard of a home
一个年轻人在唐娜哈特曼的后院
owned by Dana Hartman.
被枪杀
This case will be under the microscope,
这个案子会被彻查
not to mention the press will be all over it.
更不用说媒体会有多关注了
Well, I'll be representing Maya,
我将是玛雅的代表律师
so no questions and no further tests without a warrant.
所以除非拿到执行令 你们不能再进行任何问询和检测
The gunshot residue's come up positive.
枪击残留物检查结果是阳性
We're bringing her in.
我们要带她会局里
Excuse us.
请让我们过一下
Maya!
玛雅!
Julia?
茱莉亚?
This is Jake Gregorian.
这是杰克格力高恩
He's a lawyer, and he's a friend.
他是律师 也是我的朋友
You can trust him.
你可以相信他
Don't say anything to anyone, Maya.
什么话也不要说 玛雅
I'll meet you at the precinct, okay?
我会去局里见你的 好吗?
Okay.
好
Dana, tell me everything I need to know right now.
唐娜 现在你要把有关的一切都告诉我
I-I'm not proud of this,
我也不愿意这么做的
but I-I've been reading her diary.
但我一直在看她的日记
What? I was worried about her.
什么? t我很担心她
She's been so moody and distant.
最近她特别喜怒无常 拒人于千里之外
Two days ago, she wrote that she wanted to kill Johnny.
两天前 她在日记里写到 她想要杀了约翰尼
Where's that diary now?
那本日记现在在哪儿?
Before the police came, I searched her bedroom.
警♥察♥来之前 我去她卧室找过了
It's gone.
日记不见了
Please don't tell her I read it.
千万不要告诉她我看了她的日记
I'll call as soon as I can.
我会尽快打电♥话♥给你的
Dana, over here! Over here, Dana!
唐娜 看这里! 看这里 唐娜!
Oh, God.
噢 天啊
It was around 11:00, I think.
当时大概是11点 我记得
I saw that the gate was open,
我看到门开着
so I went into the backyard,
然后我就进了后院
and that's when I saw Johnny in the pool.
那时我就看到了约翰尼在泳池里
At first, I thought that he was fooling around,
一开始 我以为他只是在水里玩
but then I saw the blood.
然后我就看到了血
What did you do?
你当时做了什么?
I called my roommates
我打电♥话♥给室友
and then my mom and then the police.
然后打给我妈 再打给警♥察♥
I'm very sorry, Maya.
我很抱歉 玛雅
I know Johnny was a friend.
我知道约翰尼是你的朋友
Were you two having problems? Were you fighting?
你们两个之间有什么矛盾吗? 你们当时在争吵吗?
No, not at all.
不 完全没有
Do you have any idea what happened to the gun?
那你知道那只枪是怎么回事吗?
I never saw a gun because I didn't shoot him.
我没见过什么枪 人不是我杀的
One last question, Maya --
最后一个问题 玛雅
how did you get gunshot residue on your hands?
你手上怎么会有枪击残留物呢?
I honestly have no idea.
我完全不知道
Hey.
嘿
Thank you for meeting me here.
谢谢你愿意来这里见我
I'm going a little crazy.
我有点快要疯了
Have you spoken to Jake yet?
你和杰克谈过了吗?
He called me from the precinct, told me to stay away.
他在局里打电♥话♥给我 叫我不要去
The press had already arrived.
那里都是媒体
He didn't want to cause a scene.
他想要我们低调行事
You know she's innocent, right?
你知道她是清白的 对吗?
Of course I do.
我当然知道
God, Julia, despite the circumstances,
天啊 茱莉亚 尽管是这种情形下
I'm so glad you're here.
我还是很开心你来了
It's really good to see you.
见到你真好
Listen, Dana,
听我说 唐娜
I know you're spinning right now,
我知道你现在的处境不容易
and you probably need someone to talk to,
你或许需要向人倾诉
and I -- I don't want to be insensitive,
我也不想--显得冷漠无情
but I'm only here for Maya.
只是我是为了玛雅才来的
Your empathy's heartwarming.
你的同情心好感人
You were my mentor.
你曾是我的导师
And I admired you more than anyone,
我曾无比地崇拜你
not to mention you are a great newswoman,
更不用说你是一位伟大的女记者
and you broke through glass ceilings --
还有你曾经打破限制女性的玻璃天花板
But I made an unfortunate mistake. "Unfortunate"?
但是我犯了个令人遗憾的错误 令人遗憾的?
You committed journalistic fraud.
你制♥造♥了一个新闻骗局
You fabricated an interview.
你捏造了一个采访
Brian Williams embellishes a story
布莱恩威廉姆斯也在新闻里加了料
and gets back on the air a year later.
一年之后又重新出山了
But I'm -- I'm out of the business.
可是 我呢 我直接被出局了
You didn't just embellish.
你不只是加了料
You made up an entire interview,
你编造了整个采访
and then your alleged source was assassinated.
后来你的所谓的线人被暗♥杀♥了
You never met with him.
其实你从没见过他
You never even left the hotel room.
你甚至没离开过酒店房♥间
It was the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life.
那是我这辈子犯过的最大的错误
But, Julia,
可是 茱莉亚
you could've spoken to me, talked to me,
你当时本来可以找我好好聊一聊的
before you just ran off to the L.A. Times.
在你跑去洛杉矶时报爆料之前
I tried. You told me to look the other way.
我试过了 是你告诉我别管闲事
If I had not gone public,
当时要是我没公开
you would've taken me down with you,
你肯定会拖我一起下水的
not to mention the credibility of the network.
更不用说整个节目的可信度了
You didn't just hurt me. You hurt Maya.
你不仅伤害了我 你也伤害了玛雅
When you were knocked down off your perch,
当年你倒台的时候
I helped Maya pick up the pieces.
是我帮助玛雅慢慢爬起来
She practically lived with me
她几乎和我住一起
while you were brooding and feeling sor--
当你在郁闷消沉的时候
You know what? I should go.
你知道吗? 我该走了
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表