剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Notorious"...
前情回顾
It's Dana Hartman. I desperately need your help.
我是唐娜·哈特曼 我有急事请你帮忙
Her daughter, Maya, is the one who found the body.
她的女儿 玛雅 发现的尸体
She said she could be a suspect.
她说她可能是嫌疑人
That's Willow and Preston. They're the other roommates.
这是薇洛 和普勒斯顿 他们是合租的室友
Someone just sent this video to Louise anonymously.
有人刚刚匿名寄给路易斯一段视频
You were actually having sex with your daughter's boyfriend?
你真的和你女儿的男朋友上♥床♥了?
What do you want not to air it?
那怎样你才同意不放视频?
What if Dana agrees to be a guest on your show?
如果唐娜同意上你的节目呢?
Air the tape, Julia. I made a deal with Dana not to air it.
茱莉亚 放视频 t我和唐娜说好的不会播的
Air the tape now.
现在就放
Dana went on the show.
唐娜参加了节目
She did everything you asked. We had a deal.
你要求做的事情她全都做了 我们讲好了的
The gun used to commit the murder
谋杀所用的枪
belongs to singer-performer Ray J.
是歌♥手瑞杰的
Several other celebrity homes have also been broken into,
很多名人家也被偷了
in these so-called Bling Ring burglaries.
作案团伙代号♥珠光大盗
Maya and her roommates are the Bling Ring.
玛雅和她的室友就是珠光大盗
At best, you might have her on possession of stolen property.
最多你也就能证明她持有赃物
Her roommates rolled on her for shooting Johnny Weston.
她的室友指控她枪杀了约翰尼韦斯顿
Step out.
进去
Come in.
进来
Thanks for coming.
很高兴你能来
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Fine. I need to talk.
好吧 是我需要聊聊
I feel like you're blaming me for running Dana's sex tape,
我觉得你在怪我播放了唐娜的性♥爱♥录像带
and that's not fair.
这不公平
I said you didn't do enough to stop it.
我说的是你没有尽力去阻止
I don't believe you purposefully violated our agreement, Julia,
茱莉亚 我不相信你是故意违反我们的约定
but, um... tBut I could have done more to prevent it.
但是... t但是我本可以尽力去阻止事情发生
So, what happened? I don't know.
所以到底发生了什么? 我不知道
I've been mad at Dana for so long.
我跟唐娜闹不愉快很久了
Maybe I let our past affect my behavior.
也许我是被过去的事情影响了
But at the end of the day, it's on me.
但是最后还是错在我
And I'm sorry.
对不起
Thank you.
谢谢
How's Maya?
玛雅怎么样了?
She is looking at murder one, so not great.
她可能被起诉一级谋杀 所以并不好
I'm hearing the D.A. is your guest tonight.
我听说你们今晚的嘉宾是地方检察官
That's true.
没错
Is there any way you might invite me into the control room?
你能让我进监控室么?
Just to keep things fair and balanced.
为了保持公正和平衡
It's the least I can do.
至少这个我能帮到
In breaking news, Maya Hartman, the 21-year-old daughter
突发新闻 丑闻主角唐娜·哈特曼的
of disgraced news anchor Dana Hartman,
21岁女儿玛雅·哈特曼
has been arrested for the murder of her roommate, Johnny Weston.
因涉嫌杀害室友约翰尼·韦斯顿被逮捕
A possible connection between the murder
而新的线索显示 本案和
and the recently reported Bling Ring has come to light.
最近的珠光大盗案或有关联
Our guest tonight is Los Angeles District Attorney Max Gilford.
我们今晚的嘉宾是洛杉矶地方检察官麦克斯·吉尔福德
Mr. Gilford, tell us what this Bling Ring
吉尔福德先生 请给我们讲一下珠光大盗案
has to do with Johnny Weston's murder.
与约翰尼·韦斯顿凶杀案的关系
Cue the photo.
切照片
We believe that Maya Hartman,
我们认为玛雅·哈特曼
along with her roommates Willow Ferrera, Preston Mann,
和她的室友薇洛 法拉 普勒斯顿 曼
and Johnny Weston,
以及约翰尼·韦斯顿一起
acquired a gun belonging to performer Ray J
几周前进去瑞杰家中行窃
when they broke into his home several weeks ago.
并在那时取得了本案中的手♥枪♥
Evidently, this so-called Bling Ring
很显然 所谓的珠光大盗
doesn't just take objects of monetary value.
并没有偷价值不菲的物品
Well, entering a celebrity's home,
进入名人的家
touching their personal items is a brush with fame.
接触他们的私人物品 本身也是荣耀的一瞬
Maya and her friends wanted to feel part of the in-crowd.
玛雅和她的朋友想成为其中一员
That's the dark side of celebrity culture.
这就是名人圈的黑暗面
At the very least, they didn't sell any of the stolen items.
至少 他们没有卖♥♥掉偷来的任何一样东西
Have you even noticed that the D.A. has incredibly small hands?
你有没有注意到检察官的手特别小
Oh, his hands are fine.
他的手还行
I hear Preston and Willow are cooperating
我听说普勒斯顿和薇洛联合
in the state's case against Maya. -That's right.
对玛雅进行指控 -是的
They will both be appearing as witnesses for the prosecution.
他们均会以证人身份出席庭审
These aren't bad kids, but they've made serious mistakes.
他们不是坏孩子 但是他们都犯了严重的错误
What'd they get in return? Ask about the deal.
他们能拿到什么回报?t 问他们达成了什么协议
Were they offered immunity in the robberies
检查人员是否提出如果他们愿意指正
in exchange for their testimony?
会减少他们的入室盗窃的刑期?
Yes, but that's just a part of the prosecution's case.
是的 但这只是公诉的一部分
The gunshot residue on Maya's sleeve, the ballistics report,
在玛雅袖子上发现的子弹残留物 弹道分♥析♥
and Maya's discovery that her boyfriend
玛雅发现她男朋友和妈妈有奸♥情♥
had slept with her mother...All of it adds up.
这是证据都指向
Maya Hartman killed Johnny Weston.
玛雅·哈特曼杀害了约翰尼·韦斯顿
And yet there's no murder weapon.
但谋杀凶器还没有被发现
Frankly, Louise, I wish they were all like this.
坦白讲 路易斯 我希望事情都能像这样
Louise, ask about the gun.
路易斯 问一下枪的事情
The gun hasn't been found yet.
枪至今还未发现
That's of little consequence.
这并不重要
Not only do we have an abundance of forensic evidence...
我们不但有充足的法医鉴定证据...
we also have a written statement by the suspect that reads...
我们也有嫌犯手写日记...
and I quote..."I want to kill Johnny."
我引用其中一句 "我要杀了约翰尼
It's rare to get an admission in writing,
拿到文字证据的情况很少见
but there you have it.
但是你看到了
That is pretty compelling.
这很有说服力
I think anyone would agree.
所有人都会认同这一点
How does Ma...
玛雅怎么...
Don't watch the news. It's never good.
别看新闻 没什么好看的
Don't be scared.
别被吓到
Put down what you're reaching for.
把你要拿的东西放下
My wallet's in my purse.
我的钱包在手包里
I don't want your wallet.
我不要你的钱包
I'm here to present an opportunity.
我是来给你机会的
Really? What's that?
真的? 什么机会?
An interview with Carlos Mora.
和卡洛斯 莫拉进行采访的机会
You know him as "El Toro."
你应该听说过他的另一个名字 公牛
Come on.
得了吧
He likes your show.
他喜欢你的节目
He watches when he can.
有时间他就会看
He's got 10,000 Federales searching for him
他越狱后 有一万个名联邦警官在追查他
since his prison break, and he's watching my show?
你说他在看我的节目?
He watched it tonight...
他今晚...
live in Mexico.
在墨西哥看的直播
There is a plane ready to take you.
给你准备了专机
You have 48 hours to decide.
你有48个小时可以考虑
I don't just hop on a plane to interview mass murderers
我不会毫无准备的就跳上飞机
without working out the details first.
去采访杀人狂魔
El Toro wants to tell his story to the world, his legacy.
公牛想向世界讲述他的故事
If you say no, we will find somebody else.
如果你拒绝 我们会找别人
But if you accept my invitation, you tell no one.
但是如果你接受我的邀请 你要保密
You can call me on this.
你可以用这个电♥话♥打给我
My number is programmed.
我的号♥码已经存了
I saw that Jake didn't seem too happy about my interview.
我看杰克对我的采访不太高兴
I don't want to talk about Jake right now.
我现在不想提杰克
I mean, I don't want to talk at all.
我的意思是 我根本不想说话
I don't care.
别管他
Okay. Shh. I'll be right back.
好吧 我马上回来
Shirt. Ooh!
衣服 哦
Thanks.
谢谢
What took so long? I'm busy.
怎么这么慢? 我很忙
That's no way to speak to the talent.
这么说话真的好么?
Mr. District Attorney.
检察官先生
I see you're ready to present your case.
我觉得你应该已经准备好你的案子了
Louise, it's obviously not a good time.
路易斯 很明显现在不可能
This can't wait.
不能等下去了
Sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表