剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Notorious"...
前情提要
She's dead.
她死了
I have orders to arrest your client for the murder of Sarah Keaton.
你的客户因涉嫌谋杀莎拉·齐顿被逮捕
That's Levi Young.
是利未·杨
Why would he send me photos incriminating his best friend?
他为什么要给我发照片 让他最好的朋友受牵连呢?
You sent me those photos for a reason.
你给我这些照片是有原因的
I sent you three photos.
我给你发了三张照片
The third one was Sarah in bed with your friend Jake Gregorian.
第三张是莎拉和你的好朋友杰克·格力高恩的床照
If you run a story about me,
你要是拿我编故事
I'll take a copy of that photo to one of your competitors.
我就把照片发给你的竞争对手那里
You're hacking into his home computer?
你把他的家庭电脑给黑了?
You're committing a crime.
你这是在犯罪
How else am I supposed to help my boss?
否则我该怎么帮我老板做事?
That's SweetVicki. You found her?
这是甜心薇姬 你找到她了?
You've been texting with Levi Young.
你一直在和利未·杨发短♥信♥
He was pretending to be SweetVicki.
他假装是甜心薇姬
Tomorrow, LHL, an exclusive.
明天 LHL 独家新闻
With who?
有关谁?
Oscar Keaton, the prison interview.
奥斯卡·齐顿监狱采访
Look straight into the camera.
直视摄像机
The viewers need to see you have nothing to hide. Understood.
观众需要明白你无所隐瞒 明白么?
And, remember, this interview is about Levi.
还有 记住 这个采访是关于利未的
Louise will try and bait you into talking about Sarah and the murder.
路易斯会试图引导你谈莎拉和谋杀案
Steer her away.
不要上钩
20 seconds.
还有二十秒
If you start to sweat, look at that monitor,
如果你应付不来了 看看那个监视器
and dab your forehead when no one's watching.
趁没人注意的时候拍拍额头
Thank you.
谢谢
10 seconds out.
还有十秒
Louise, let's start with questions about Levi
路易斯 我们先从利未的问题开始
and then pivot to the murder.
然后绕到谋杀案上面去
I want to get Oscar on the record about Sarah.
我想要奥斯卡对莎拉的事公开♥发♥表看法
Copy that.
收到
And in 3, 2...
倒计时 三 二...
Good evening. We have an exclusive
晚上好 我们今晚将对互联网大亨
interview with Internet mogul Oscar Keaton,
奥斯卡·齐顿进行独家采访
who is awaiting trial for the murder of his wife.
他即将为妻子谋杀案接受审判
For several months prior to his arrest,
在他被逮捕前几个月
Keaton was having a cyber-affair with a person
齐顿与人网恋
he only knew as "SweetVicki."
他只知道对象网名是"甜心薇姬"
But in a shocking twist, he's learned that SweetVicki
但令人震惊的是 他发现甜心薇姬不是别人
was none other than his own business partner, Levi Young.
居然是他的商业伙伴 利未
We go live now to the L.A. County Jail for Mr. Keaton's reaction.
我们将转到洛杉矶国家监狱直播齐顿先生的反应
Welcome, Mr. Keaton.
欢迎齐顿先生
You and Levi Young have been best friends since you were 8 years old,
你和利未·杨八岁起就是好朋友
and the two of you started your company in the basement of his mother's house.
你们两个在他妈妈的地下室开始创业
That's right, Louise.
是的 路易斯
So tell me, why on earth would he do this to you?
所以 他究竟为什么这样对你?
It's clear the man's trying to destroy me.
很显然这个人想要毁了我
I've never trusted anyone so much in my entire life,
我一辈子都没有如此相信过一个人
and he betrayed me.
他却背叛了我
Levi is a genius when it comes to writing code,
利未是个写代码的天才
but I was the face of the company,
但我才是公♥司♥的脸面
and I -- I think he resented that.
我...我认为他恨这一点
Ask about the affair. Cue the photo.
问问出轨的事 切到照片
A few days ago, LHL received a photo of you with another woman.
几天之前 LHL收到了你和另一个女人的照片
Do you have a comment?
你有什么想说的吗?
It happened once.
这只发生了一次
The important thing is that Sarah forgave me.
重要的是莎拉原谅了我
Was this one time before or after you beat her?
这一次出轨是发生在你家暴她之前还是之后?
Cue photo 2.
切第二张照片
From these photos, it looks like you cheated on your wife,
从这些图片上看 似乎是你背叛了你的妻子
and when she confronted you, you got violent.
而当她质问你的时候 你对她动了手
I'm deeply ashamed.
我十分羞愧
I've made my share of mistakes in my life.
我一辈子犯了很多错
Trusting Levi was one of them.
信任利未是其中的一个
First, we were just sending pictures back and forth.
一开始 我们只是相互发照片
But then, I started sharing things with her....him,
但是之后 我开始和她...他说我的心事
things I should've kept private.
这些事本该是私人的
I can only assume Levi planned on
我敢肯定利未计划着
using that information against me with the Board of Directors.
利用这些信息在董事会上攻击我
Now that I'm in jail, Levi has a lot to gain.
如今我身陷囹圄 利未可以得到很多
Hold on. Are you suggesting
等等 你是在暗示
Levi killed Sarah and framed you?
利未杀了莎拉 然后陷害你么?
I just know that I didn't kill my wife.
我只知道我没有杀我的妻子
Now I'm asking the L.A.P.D. To keep looking...
现在我要求洛杉矶警局继续调查...
Hey, something just came in on the scanner.
嘿 扫描仪上刚刚出现了点东西
A jogger found a body by the Sepulveda Dam.
一个慢跑者在赛普尔韦达水坝边上发现了一具尸体
It's the missing football player Jason Moore.
是失踪的橄榄球运动员杰森·摩尔
I'm confident they'll find the answers they're looking for.
我相信他们会找到想要的答案的
Wrap.Tease Jason Moore. Toss to a break.
收尾 谈谈杰森·摩尔 马上暂停
Mr. Keaton, thank you for being on our show tonight.
齐顿先生 感谢您今晚参加我们的节目
Thank you, Louise.
同样感谢你 路易斯
We'll take a break, and when we return, a development in the case of Jason Moore,
我们休息一下 一会儿回来谈谈杰森·摩尔案子的进展
missing since Friday.
他于周五失踪
How many times are they gonna run those damn photos?
他们到底还要放多少遍那些该死的照片?
They're out there, and now, you've addressed them.
它们已经传开了 现在你解决了它们
You stayed on point, you made it about Levi.
你表明了立场 把利未拖下水
You did well.
干得不错
I trusted that man with my life.
我这辈子这么信任他
And we're back in 3, 2...
倒计时三 二...
Welcome back. We have an update on the case of Jason Moore,
欢迎回来 杰森·摩尔的案子有了新进展
the 19-year-old California University football player.
他十九岁 是加利福尼亚大学的橄榄球运动员
Sadly, his body was discovered near the Sepulveda Da in the San Fernando Valley.
遗憾的是 他的尸体在圣费尔男多谷的赛普尔韦达水坝附近被发现
Our sources are telling us that he'd been severely beaten.
我们的线人告诉我们他死前被毒打过
Jason grew up in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Van Nuys
杰森在洛杉矶附近的范奈司长大
and received a full football scholarship to nearby California University.
曾在加利福尼亚大学获得了全额橄榄球奖学金
Unfortunately, he would only play for the Falcons as a freshman.
不幸的是 他再也没有机会为猎鹰队效力了
He died at 19.
他十九岁去世
Under the leadership of Coach Phil Ryder,
在菲尔·莱德教练的领导下
the CU Falcons have won three consecutive
加利福尼亚大学连续赢得三届碗杯季后赛
post-season bowl games, including last season's...
包括上个赛季的...
...but ultimately decided on California University...
...但是加利福尼亚大学最终决定...
...so he could stay close to his mother.
...这样他可以离他妈妈近一点
The police are treating Jason's death as a homicide,
警♥察♥将杰森的死亡按他杀来处理
although it will be days before a coroner will officially rule on cause of death.
要得到官方死亡说明还需要几天时间
I can't believe he's really dead.
我不敢相信他死了
...last seen leaving his fraternity on foot
...最后一次被看见是上周五晚步行离开兄弟会
late Friday night, and never returned to his dorm.
之后就再也没有回宿舍
His roommate called his mother the next day...
他舍友第二天打电♥话♥给他妈妈...
Oh, God! What?
噢 天! 怎么了?
I -- I need to get out of here.
我...我得出去一会儿
This is bad.
真糟糕
What's going on?
发生什么了?
Chloe, they're saying your brother killed Jason.
克洛伊 他们说你弟弟杀了杰森
What?! That's crazy! Who's saying that?
什么?! 这太疯狂了! 谁这么说的?
Like, everyone.
大家都在议论
Dax, talk to me, please.
达克斯 和我谈谈 求你了
The kids on that stupid app don't know that you and Jason were friends.
那个愚蠢软件上的孩子们不知道你和杰森是好朋友
There's no way the police will take them seriously.
警♥察♥不可能把他们的话当真的
I'm just going for a drive, okay? I need to clear my head.
我出去兜兜风 好么? 我需要静静
I'll go with you.
我和你一起去
No! I want to be alone.
不! 我想要一个人呆着
We'll be right back with further details
关于这一令人痛心的事件
on this devastating turn of events.
稍后我们将带来更多细节
I'm sorry, but Jake isn't in yet,
不好意思 但是杰克现在不在
and unless you have an appointment --
除非你有预约...
I am not leaving until I talk with him.
不和他谈谈我是不会离开的
It's all right, Ella. We're fine.
没关系 艾拉 我们没事
What do you want?
你想要什么?
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表