剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Speech!
讲一段
Uh, I don't know what to say.
嗯 我不知道该怎么说
I-I-I honestly feel like the -- the luckiest man alive.
我真的觉得自己是最幸福的人
That's because of all of you.
这都多亏了你们
Thank you so much for your incredible work,
感谢你们出色的工作
for your loyalty, and most of all,
还有你们的忠诚 最重要的是
for putting up with Bradley while I was out of commission.
感谢你们在我不在的时候忍♥受布拉德利
But seriously, I will owe him for the rest of my life.
说正经的 我这辈子都欠他的
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Hear, hear.
讲得好
Great work, everybody. Great work.
干的漂亮 每个人都是
We'll get this cleaned up right away.
我们会马上把这儿打扫干净
Oh, uh, no rush.
不着急
Enjoy the party.
好好玩儿
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, I just need a moment to let it all settle.
我没事 只是需要时间冷静一下
This is none of your business.
这跟你没关系
I used to go to the Silverlight Casino
我以前经常去的银光赌场
in Prim for the sports book.
在普里姆 那边有关于体育的项目
I understand Alan's lawyered up.
我知道艾伦已经请律师了
We're seeking an expedited trial, no bail.
我们要申请一个快速审判,不许保释
I'll call you back.
我回头再打给你
Jake, I'm sorry.
杰克 我很抱歉
I wasn't trying to bury an innocent man.
我并没打算毁了一个无辜的人
I can only imagine --
我只能想象...
I'm not here for an apology, Max.
我在这儿不是为了听你道歉的 麦克斯
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
There he is. Best damn lawyer in America.
他就在这儿 全美最好的律师
I appreciate you meeting me, Oscar.
谢谢你见我 奥斯卡
Yeah, of course.
应该的
Sorry for bashing you in the press conference.
抱歉在媒体上突袭你
I understand if you're angry at me.
如果你生我气我能理解
It's all right.
没事儿
Something's been bothering me in the back of my mind.
有件事儿一直困扰我
It's been keeping me up at night.
让我晚上睡不着觉
What's that?
什么事儿
The day Sarah was murdered,
莎拉被杀的那天
you told me that she called you.
你跟我说她给你打电♥话♥了
Sarah called me. She told me to come over here.
莎拉打给我 让我去她那儿
Just...get over here, okay? Now.
赶紧过来 好吗? 现在就来
And I just... for the life of me
我就是...不明白
can't figure out why she would've done that.
为什么她要那么做
I mean, you guys were having marital problems.
我是指 你们的婚姻有问题
What's your point?
你的重点是?
Well, my point is that Sarah never called you.
我想说 莎拉并没给你打电♥话♥
But someone did. Her brother.
但另一个人打给你了 她哥哥
Just today, the D.A. Identified his burner phone
就在今天 地方检察官确认了他的一次性电♥话♥
and tracked his calls.
并追踪了他的电♥话♥
Why would Alan call me? I haven't seen him in years.
艾伦为什么要给我的打电♥话♥ 我很多年没见他了
I think you saw him about a month ago, didn't you?
我认为你一个月前才见过他 不是吗?
Silverlight Casino.
在银光赌场
I found a credit-card receipt in your file.
我在你的档案里找到了一张收据
I needed to get away, but I didn't see Alan.
我那是是需要逃避一下 但我没有见艾伦
Oscar, you're a billionaire.
奥斯卡 你是个亿万富翁
You don't get away to the Silverlight.
你散心不会去银光
You get away to Bora Bora.
你会去波拉波拉
On the other hand, Alan was a fan of their sports book.
另一方面 艾伦是它家体育项目粉丝
Turns out he was there that same night.
结果他那晚也在那儿
Some coincidence.
只是巧合
Some coincidence.
巧合
Alan needed money.
艾伦需要钱
Now, Sarah had been paying his debts,
之前莎拉一直付他的账单
but when she finally cut him off,
但是当她不付了的时候
logically, he turned to you.
从逻辑上看 他找到了你
You see, Alan knew something about your wife --
你想 艾伦知道你妻子的一些事儿
something he could use to his advantage.
他可以利用这些事儿来获利
So he told you
于是他告诉你
that Sarah was really leaving you and he had proof.
莎拉要离开你了,并且他有证据
Just stay away!
离我远点
I'm leaving, and you'll never hurt me again.
我要离开了 你再也没有办法伤害我了
He knew about the fake passport,
他知道假护照的事儿
and you're not the kind of man
而像你这样的人
who appreciates surprises like that,
并不喜欢这样的惊喜
so...when Alan proposed a solution, you agreed.
于是 当艾伦提出了一个解决办法的时候 你同意了
And that is why Alan called you
这就是为什么艾伦
the afternoon Sarah was murdered --
在莎拉被杀之后要给你打电♥话♥
to tell you that the job had been done.
他要告诉你他的活儿干完了
Jake!
杰克
She's dead.
她死了
That's how you knew to be at the house.
这解释了你怎么知道是在家的
And that's when you called me.
那时你给我打了电♥话♥
Now, that's not true, Jake.
这不是真的 杰克
And even if it were,
即使是真的
anything you saw or heard when you represented me
你作为我辩护律师看到或听到的任何事
is protected under attorney-client privilege.
都受到律师-客户特权的保护
There's no money trail.
没有交易记录
There's nothing.
什么都没有
Jake...
杰克
you did a great job.
你干的很好
No matter what anyone else says, you're worth every penny.
无论别人怎么说 花在你身上的每分钱都值了
It's not enough.
这还不够
Even if we put them together at the casino,
即便我们能说明他们同时在赌场
we can't prove the content of their conversation.
也没有办法证明他们当时的谈话内容
What about Oscar's bank accounts?
奥斯卡的银行账户查的怎么样
We've been looking into his accounts ever since he was arrested.
我们查过了 他被捕后就查了
The guy covers his tracks.
他掩盖了一切
There is nothing connecting him and Alan.
没有什么能把他跟艾伦联♥系♥起来
And even if Alan were to talk, he's a killer and a rapist,
即便艾伦愿意交代 他是个凶手和强♥奸♥犯
so the jury will find him unreliable.
陪审团不会相信他的
I can't file charges without some hard evidence.
没有证据我没法起诉他
Looks like Oscar wins, huh?
看来奥斯卡赢了啊
Hey, Jake.
嗨 杰克
Brad, what happened to the cocaine
布拉德利 那些可♥卡♥因♥怎么处理了?
we pulled out of Oscar Keaton's i8?
就是我们从奥斯卡的i8里取出来的那些
It's in a safe place.
在一个安全的地方
Mm. Where's the i8 now?
那i8呢?
Well, last I checked, still in impound.
我最后一次查的时候 还在扣押中
Only a billionaire wouldn't rush to get a car like that back.
只有亿万富翁不急着把那样的车拿回来
Listen, I need you to do something for me.
听着 我需要你为我做点事儿
I got your favorites, I think.
我带了你最喜欢的
Thai, mint chocolate chip.
泰国菜 薄荷巧克力碎冰淇淋
I'm not saying you should be
我不是说你应该
dancing on the rooftops or anything.
在屋顶上跳舞或者什么嘛
Mm-hmm. But you just beat a murder charge.
但是你刚刚摆脱了谋杀指控
You should be a tiny bit happy.
你应该至少开心一点
I am.
我很开心
I've just also been thinking a lot about Sarah's daughter.
我只是最近常想起莎拉的女儿
I guess for a moment, I was hoping maybe I was her father.
我想有那么一阵儿 我希望我是她父亲
Really?
真的吗?
I don't know.
说不好
Maybe I'm just mourning the path not taken.
可能我只是因为没有走那条路而哀伤吧
You mean life with Sarah?
你是指没有跟莎拉在一起?
Things would've been really different.
事情不会有什么不同的
Yeah.
是啊
Who knew under all that swagger,
谁能知道在狂妄自大的外表下
Jake Gregorian's a family man?
杰克 格力高恩是个在意家庭的人?
Stop it.
别说了
Uh, I suggest you keep that secret to yourself.
我希望你能保密
'Cause if you don't, I swear I will post that karaoke video
如果你做不到的话 我保证会把你唱歌♥的视频公布
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表