剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Notorious"...
《热点推手》 前情提要
I need to report a homicide.
我要报告一起杀人事件
Breaking news -- Sarah Keaton,
爆♥炸♥新闻 科技巨头 奥斯卡·齐顿 的妻子
wife of tech billionaire Oscar Keaton, is dead.
莎拉·齐顿 被发现身亡
Julia George tells the world what really matters.
茱莉亚·乔治 告诉世界 该关注什么
She produces the number-one cable news program.
她是排名第一的有线新闻节目制片人
Someone wants me to believe
有人想让我相信 奥斯卡打他的妻子
that Oscar beats his wife and has a mistress.
而且他还有一个情妇
Let me run point on Oscar's case.
让我来打理奥斯卡的案子
I said "No." - Jake...
我说了 不用 杰克
you were in love with his wife.
你爱上了他的妻子
Anything you say to me, you can say in front of him.
你和我说的任何事情 都可以当着他的面说
We've been friends since we were 8.
自从8岁起 我们就是朋友了
I have orders to arrest your client
我以谋杀 莎拉·齐顿的罪名
for the murder of Sarah Keaton.
逮捕你的客户
I found Sarah's brother.
我找到了莎拉的兄弟
You'll come on the show?
你要上我的节目?
Yeah.
是的
I want to tell the world the truth about Oscar Keaton.
我想让全世界都看清楚奥斯卡·齐顿的真面目
I need a graphics check.
我要检查下画面
Double the font size and switch to all caps.
字体大小增加两倍 全部切换到大写
You're all set. This is gonna be good.
好了 肯定很棒
10 seconds out.
还有10秒
Louise, Alan Wells is an exclusive.
路易斯 艾伦威尔斯可是独家新闻
Photos are teed up. Copy that.
照片好了 收到
And in three...two...
倒数 3 2
Tonight, an exclusive interview with Alan Wells,
今晚是艾伦·威尔斯的独家采访
brother of Sarah Keaton,
莎拉·齐顿的兄弟
whose husband Oscar has been arrested for her murder.
其丈夫 奥斯卡·齐顿由于涉嫌谋杀她而被捕
The court has denied bail,
法庭拒绝保释
so Mr. Keaton will remain in jail until his trail.
所以齐顿先生会一直待在监狱里 直到开庭
Alan, let's get right to it
艾伦 我们开门见山吧
What do you want our viewers to know about your sister?
关于你的妹妹 你想让我们的观众知道什么?
Sarah had the kindest heart,
莎拉有一颗善良的心
always saw the best in people.
总是看见人们美好的一面
Sounds like you two were close.
听起来你们关系很好
We were, but...
我们曾经是 但是...
more recently we drifted apart.
最近我们有些疏远
Sarah knew I was no fan of her husband.
莎拉知道我不太喜欢她丈夫
Oscar Keaton. You two had a falling out?
奥斯卡·齐顿 你们两个不怎么合拍?
I didn't like the way he treated my sister.
我看不惯他对我妹妹的方式
What do you mean?
什么意思?
When she married Oscar,
当她和奥斯卡结婚的时候
I thought Sarah had found her soul mate.
我以为莎拉找到了她的灵魂伴侣
Then he became consumed with building up his company,
之后 他忙于创建他的公♥司♥
working 24/7.
每天工作24小时 一周7天无休
And when he came home,
当他回家的时候
she said he was moody and short-tempered.
她说他很情绪化 而且脾气不好
It seemed like nothing Sarah did was good enough anymore.
感觉莎拉做什么都不够好
He teed it up. Ask him.
他准备好了 问他吧
Were things ever violent between them?
他们之间曾经有过暴♥力♥冲突吗?
She never mentioned any physical abuse.
她从没提到过任何身体上的虐待
First photo's loaded.
第一张照片
Alan, we received some photos the other day.
艾伦 那天我们收到了一些照片
disturbing photos and we'd like your thoughts.
一些令人不安的照片 我们想听听你的看法
This first picture is of Sarah.
第一张照片是莎拉的
Were you aware Oscar may have assaulted your sister?
你知道奥斯卡可能攻击了你的妹妹了吗?
I always, uh...
我总是 呃...
suspected things were worse than Sarah admitted.
怀疑事情应该比莎拉说的更糟
But she told me she wanted to make the marriage work.
但是她告诉我她想经营好这场婚姻
Sarah may have been committed to her marriage.
莎拉或许对他们的婚姻有所承诺
It doesn't seem like Oscar shared that same commitment.
但是看起来奥斯卡并无此意
Alan, do you think Oscar Keaton is guilty?
艾伦 你认为奥斯卡·齐顿有罪吗?
Yes.
是的
I do.
我认为
Oscar Keaton killed my sister.
奥斯卡·齐顿杀了我的妹妹
Let's go to commercial.
进广♥告♥
Alan, thank you for being here tonight
艾伦 谢谢你今晚能过来
and sharing your thoughts.
分享你的想法
We'll be right back.
我们一会回来
And we're clear.
好了
Where are we at with those photos?
关于这些照片 我们现在有什么消息了?
I need to know who sent them.
我需要知道是谁发的
I've been working on it,
正在办
but without a return address I hit a wall.
但是没有回寄地址 有点难
Do you have, uh, the envelope they came in?
你有 呃 当初寄照片过来的信封吗?
Yeah, it's on my desk. Why?
有的 在我桌上 怎么了?
Let me take a shot at it.
让我看一下
Okay. Go for it.
好的 去吧
But keep me posted.
有什么情况随时通知我
Hey, were you watching the show?
嗨 你看了节目吗?
Yeah -- - headed to see Oscar now.
看了 现在我得去找奥斯卡
Ella is tracking social media.
艾拉在跟进社交媒体上的反应
The hash tag "OscarIsGuilty" Is trending.
"奥斯卡有罪"的话题 热度正在上升
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办?
Well, I guess that depends on how Oscar answers my questions.
取决于奥斯卡如何回答我的问题
Great show tonight. The clips are already running.
今晚的节目很棒 正在播剪辑
What do we got for tomorrow?
明天有什么料吗?
They found the black box
他们发现了 失踪的
from the missing Euphrates Air flight.
幼发拉底航♥班♥的黑盒子
How about a round table?
来个圆桌讨论怎么样?
By tomorrow, a dozen round tables will have aired.
明天电视上全都会是圆桌讨论的
I'm close to landing the astronaut story.
我快弄好宇航员的故事了
But it won't be an exclusive.
但是 这不会是独家
"The Today Show" Already booked her.
"今日秀"已经预定了她
I've got a source --
我有线报
He heard that David Baxter,
他听说 大卫·巴克斯特
the U.S. Soldier captured in Afghanistan, was beheaded.
在阿富汗被抓的美国士兵 被砍头了
Damn.
操
There may be video tomorrow.
明天可能会有视频录像
I hope you're wrong, but if you're not,
我希望你错了 但是如果你没错
we'll edit it and put it on the air.
我们会编辑并播报它
No. I don't want to air it.
不 我不想放送这个
I'll make sure it's vetted.
我会确保它过审
Julia, I'd rather not.
茱莉亚 我不想要这个
What else do we have?
我们还有其他什么吗?
Let's wait and see what we get tomorrow.
等等看我们能给明天的节目准备些什么
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, could you spot me 100 bucks?
嗨 能给我100美元吗?
I'm meeting the girls at a strip club.
我正要去脱衣舞俱乐部和姐♥妹♥们♥碰面
I want to make it rain.
我想来场钱币雨
I think I've got some 20s in my desk.
我想我有一些20块在桌子上
No singles?
没有一块的?
Drew, Erin -- work the overnights.
德鲁, 艾琳 通宵加班
I want new ideas in the morning.
到明早 我要看到新的想法
Hey, boss. What's up?
嗨 老板 啥事?
Uh...I just got a call from a friend
呃... 刚才我在圣迈克尔医院
at St. Michael's Hospital.
的一个朋友给我打电♥话♥了
Trinity was found unconscious
参加完洛杉矶运动馆的音乐会后
after his concert - at the L.A. Sports Center.
三一被发现失去意识
Oh, my God.
噢 天呐
Found him in his dressing room, possible stroke.
在他的试衣间被发现的 可能是中风了
He's in a coma.
他现在在昏迷中
Whoa.
哇
I want to run a tribute segment tomorrow.
明天我想弄个纪念片段
No, he's not a segment -- He's a whole show.
不 他不会是一段 他一个人就是整场秀
The guy got his first Grammy at 16.
那个家伙16岁的时候获得了他第一个格莱美
His worldwide tour drew bigger crowds than Bono.
他世界巡回演出的粉丝比波诺的还要多
There's only a handful of artists
没有几个艺术家 能有和
that have influenced fashion and culture like Trinity.
三一一样的潮流和文化影响力
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表