剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Levi said he'd do whatever he could to make oscar see that.
利未说他会尽一切可能让奥斯卡明白这一点
Would you be willing to go public again?
你愿意再次面对公众吗?
Maybe do an interview? No, I won't do that.
或许可以再来一次访谈? 不 我不会那么做
But I have a video of levi's outburst, if you want it.
但我有利未爆发的视频 如果你想要的话
That'd be helpful.
这会有所帮助的
I don't want Sarah's wedding video, jake.
我不想要莎拉的婚礼视频 杰克
I don't want to run the story indicting levi.
我不想继续这个揭露利未的故事了
I thought you'd be excited, Julia.
我以为你会很兴奋 朱丽亚
I'm offering you the exclusive.
我给你的是独家报道
Honestly, I can't believe you want me to run a story
老实说 我简直不能相信你想让我
Smearing a man I saw kill himself yesterday.
诽谤一个昨天才在我面前自杀的人
We already dragged levi through the mud, and look what happened.
我们把利未拖下了水 然后你看看这都发生了什么事
You cannot possibly think that's on you.
这一切又不是你的错
I'm fine, by the way. Thanks for asking.
顺便说一句 我没事 谢谢关心
I'm sorry, Julia. I should have been more...
我很抱歉 茱莉亚 我应该更...
I have a lot of work to do.
我还有很多工作要忙
I can't bury the wedding video.
我不能放着这视频不管
I need the story to help oscar.
我需要它来帮助奥斯卡
Levi was not trying to take over the company.
利未没有要想接管公♥司♥
He was not trying to commit corporate sabotage.
他没有暗中破害公♥司♥
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
Shut the door.
关上门
Levi was in love with oscar.
利未爱上了奥斯卡
He pretended to be sweetvicki
他装作甜心维姬
So that he could feel closer to oscar.
这样他就能感觉自己和奥斯卡更加亲密
If you go public with the wedding video,
如果你把婚礼视频公之于众
I will go public with what I know,
我也会把我知道的说出来
And that will not be good for your client.
这对你的客户可一点好处都没有
He's been telling everyone that levi wanted to destroy him,
他一直口口声声地说利未想毁了他
And that was not the case.
但事实却并非如此
If I were you, I would bury that video
如果我是你 我就会把视频藏好
And pray that I keep my mouth shut.
祈祷能把自己嘴巴关严
There you are. Everything okay?
你在这 一切顺利吗?
Oh, yeah, just kind of screwed up with julia.
没事 只是茱莉亚那边搞砸了
What's going on?
怎么了?
Uh, get this.
听着
The D.A. Is in the conference room.
地方检察官在会议室
Yeah, he wants to speak to you.
他想跟你谈谈
This ought to be interesting.
会很有意思的
Max Gilford.
麦克斯 基尔弗德
I assume you're here because you wanted to personally tell me
我猜您大驾光临是想亲自通知我
You're dropping charges against oscar keaton.
您会撤销对奥斯卡 基顿的指控
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不是这样
I wanted to make you an offer.
我有一个提议
I, uh... I know you and my predecessor
我... 我知道你和我上一任
Liked to go head-to-head on tv.
喜欢在电视上唇枪舌战 针锋相对
But what do you say we stop the media circus
但你觉得我们停止玩媒体马戏这套
And try our case in court the old-fashioned way?
试着用传统的方式法庭解决问题怎么样?
You mean after you perp-walked my client at his wife's funeral
你指在你把我客户在他妻子葬礼上当众逮捕之后
When you knew everyone would be watching?
明明知道普天之下 所有人都在关注这件事?
Now, what's this visit really about?
现在 你这次来到底是为了什么?
Despite what you've been saying about levi,
尽管你一直拿利未说事
Oscar remains our prime suspect.
但奥斯卡依然是我们主要嫌疑人
But between you and me,
但私下告诉你
We are investigating other people in sarah's life.
我们也在对莎拉生活中其他的人做调查
I'm glad to hear it.
听到这个我很高兴
It's seems that sarah was having an affair
似乎莎拉就在被谋杀前不久
Shortly before she was murdered.
跟人有外遇
Care to elaborate?
要我详细解释下吗?
I've taken up enough of your time.
我已经占用了你太多时间
I'll see myself out.
还是先告辞了
Hi, jake.
嗨 杰克
jake?
杰克?
Did you tell the d.A. About me and sarah?
你把我跟莎拉的事告诉地方检察官了?
Excuse me? He came to my office, looked me in the eye,
什么? 他来我办公室 直直的盯着我
And told me he knew she was having an affair.
告诉我他知道莎拉有了外遇
And since you met with him earlier today...
然后恰好你今天早些时候有跟他见面...
You thought I told him you were sleeping with sarah?
你觉得是我把你跟莎拉上♥床♥的事情透露给他的?
Are you kidding me? What the hell is wrong with you?
你开玩笑吗? 你脑子有问题吗?
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm spinning.
我烦晕了
Tell me about it.
跟我说说吧
I-I can't imagine what it must have been like
我 我无法想象事态会变成什么样
To be there when he pulled that trigger.
如果他把这事捅出去
I can't stop thinking about it.
我一直都在想这事
Sorry to interrupt. Mr. Gilford's in the lobby.
抱歉打断一下 基尔弗德先生在大厅等你
I'll be right down.
我马上下去
Gilford.
基尔弗德
As in the D.A.?
地方检察官?
It's just lunch, jake.
只是吃个午饭 杰克
You want him on the show, don't you? Of course I do.
你想让他上节目 是么? 我当然想
Look, I'm sorry we're not on the same page on this,
那个 我很抱歉 这次我们没法站在一条线上
But I have a story to cover, and I have to go.
但我还有新闻要报道 我得走了
Half the pundits in town
市里半数专家认为
Think the only reason the last D.A. Made U.S. Attorney
上任地方检察官升任美国联邦检察官的唯一原因
Is because of her appearance on my show.
在于她上了我的节目
I think she just liked to see herself on tv.
我觉得她只是喜欢看自己上电视
That and she increased the conviction rate by 15%.
还有她将认罪率提升了15个百分点
My show is a platform for different voices.
我的节目为不同的声音提供了平台
Let your voice be heard.
让大家知道你的想法
that's a good line.
台词不错
Okay, let's just say that I did come on your show.
好吧 假如我上了你的节目
How would it work?
怎么运作?
Louise will recap the developments of the case,
路易斯会扼要重述实践发展状况
And then she'll tee you up.
之后她会请你露面
And that's when we start yelling at each other
之后我们就开始针对谁是真凶
About who really did it. This is your chance to tell people
互相争吵了 这是你的机会
What you want them to hear, what you want them to believe.
把你想让人们知道的事 想让他们相信的事 公之于众
Okay, I'll do it. Under one condition.
好的 我会去的 只有一个条件
We stop talking about work for five minutes.
5分钟不谈工作
Don't worry. We'll take it slow.
别介意 我们慢慢来
Let's start with, where are you from?
就从你是哪里人开始?
Wait, wait, come on.
等 等一下 拜托
Let the show take care of it.
节目组会报销的
I have corporate card for a reason.
公♥司♥卡要派上用场
I was, uh...
我...
Hoping that this wasn't just business.
我还希望这不只是关于工作
I don't want to argue.
我不想跟你争这个
Say you'll be in hair and makeup by 4:00.
保证你四点前整理好发型服饰
15.
4点15分
I'm no pushover.
我可不是什么软柿子
What's so urgent we couldn't wait for a trial?
什么事这么急 都没办法等一下审讯?
As you can see, your honor, my client is expecting.
如你可见 法官大人 我的客户马上要生了
We need miss sherman to reveal
我们需要sherman女士
The names of the unborn child's biological parents.
告知这尚未出世孩子亲生父母的身份
That doesn't sound unreasonable.
听起来合情合理啊
It's not how my business operates, your honor.
这不合我的工作运转规定 法官大人
Miss polly, how did you find miss sherman?
Polly小姐 你怎么找到Sherman女士的?
I was drowning in college debt, and a friend of mine
我欠了一大笔大学贷款 有个朋友
Said that she paid off all her student loans with one pregnancy,
告诉我她代♥孕♥了一个孩子就把所有学生贷款还清了
So I listed myself on a surrogacy website.
所以我也在一个代♥孕♥网站注册了账号♥
A couple weeks later, maggie got in touch.
几周之后 Maggie就找到了我
Next thing you know,
接下来 你也知道
I'm in Prague getting an embryo implanted.
我就到布拉格接受胚胎移植
Hold on. Prague?
等一下 布拉格?
The czech republic has a streamlined ivf process.
捷克共和国有一套流水线试管婴儿服务
It's less expensive than doing the procedure in the u.S.
比美国国内便宜多了
This is just a glorified turkey-baster situation.
只是对找人代♥孕♥事情的美化而已
I'm inclined to serve the best interests of the child
我倾向于为孩子的最佳利益着想
And compel you to disclose, miss sherman.
所以请你透露父母身份 Sherman女士
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表