剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
We tied a T-shirt around his eyes, like a blindfold.
我们把T恤当眼罩给他蒙上
Then we threw him in my trunk and drove him to the dam.
我们把他扔到我的皮卡上 然后开车去大坝
Fun. Then what happened?
好有意思 然后呢
If we didn't intend to kill him --
如果我们当时无意要杀他
I mean, if it was an accident --
如果这是一个意外的话
You could still be looking at murder charges.
你还是要面临谋杀指控
I can't represent you, but if you tell us everything,
我不能做你辩护律师 但是如果你告诉我们发生了什么
I promise I'll get you the best possible defense.
我保证会帮你找到最好的律师
You have my word.
我保证
I had my old helmet.
我有个旧头盔
We put it on and took turns tackling him
我们套在头上轮流撞他
like a practice dummy.
就像练习时的人偶一样
What did you have against Jason?
你们和他有什么误解吗?
Nothing. He was a solid freshman.
没有 他是个不错的新生
They were hazing him. Isn't that right?
他们在欺凌他 是这样吗?
Only it went too far, and when you realized
但是后来玩过头了 当你们意识到
you'd killed him, you took off.
你们杀死了他 你们就跑路了
He was alive when we left.
我们走的时候他还活着
That's how it works.
大学就是这样
The freshmen take their licks,
新生被恶搞一顿
and then they find their own way home.
然后他们自己想办法回去
They did it to me, they did it to him. It's a tradition.
我这么被整过 他这么被整过 这是传统
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
We've been taking your calls tonight on LHL.
今晚我们会在LHL接通观众的来电
Once again, our guest is Coach Phil Ryder,
今晚我们的嘉宾还是菲尔·莱德教练
the man who insists he's telling it like it is.
他坚称自己说的都是事实
Lenny, from Amarillo, you're on.
来自阿马里洛的兰尼 请说
Coach, I was at that game against Cleveland
教练 1994年你在对阵克利夫兰时获得了三次触底得分
in '94 when you had three touchdowns.
当时我就在现场
Unbelievable.
真是难以置信
What's your question, Lenny?
你的问题是什么 兰尼?
Hey, you ever think about running for office?
嘿 你有想过参加总统选举吗?
I would sure vote for you.
我一定会投你一票的
Well, never say never, right, Lenny?
将来的事我们都不知道 是吧 兰尼
I'm serious. America needs a leader like you.
我认真的 美国就需要你这样的人去领导
You're a straight talker, and that's what we've been --
你是个耿直的人
Does anyone have a good question?
就没有带脑子一点的问题了吗?
Every caller wants to kiss this guy's ass.
所有打电♥话♥过来的人都想拍这人的马屁
It used to be, the point of college
过去 大学教育的目的
was to prepare our kids for the real world.
是帮助这些孩子为跨入社会做好准备
All we've done is create this generation of snowflakes.
现在我们所培养出的这一代人娇生惯养还经受不起挫折
And you know how we did it?
你知道我们怎么做到的吗?
We started handing out awards just for showing up.
我们甚至只要出勤就能给奖学金
We've created a monster.
我们创造了一个怪物
In fact, Louise, can I tell it like it is?
事实上 路易斯 我能这么说吗?
Why stop now?
请继续
Hey, Jake. We're live. What's going on?
嘿 杰克 我们在直播 怎么了?
I'm on my way up.
我在电梯上 马上到你那儿
I have reason to believe Jason Moore died
我有理由相信杰森·摩尔
after being hazed by his teammates.
是被队友欺凌致死的
Are you serious?
真的假的?
Yeah. And there's more.
没错 还有更多内♥幕♥
This is why sports are so important.
这就是为什么体育竞技是如此的重要
Louise, check your pocket screen.
路易斯 看看你的小屏幕
They're an anecdote to a culture of false achievements.
他们是这代堕落文化让人嘲笑的把柄
Win or lose, it is my job to toughen my players up.
不论成败与否 我的工作就是要让他们变得坚强
Does that include hazing them?
这包括欺凌他们吗?
I do-- I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么?
Come on, Coach. It's a well-known part of being on a sport team.
得了吧 教练 大家都心知肚明 运动员总是欺负新生
You better be right about this. I've got a source.
这事儿你最好没搞错 我有线人
Tell her that we know he authorized two of his players
告诉她我们知道他指使了两个队员
to haze Jason Moore.
去欺凌杰森·摩尔
Who's your source? Just ask him if it's true.
你的线人是谁? 你就问他是不是真的
Julia, I promise, it'll be good TV.
茱莉亚 我保证 节目效果爆♥炸♥
...but not on your team?
但是你的队没有吗?
Ask the coach if he authorized hazing by two of his players.
问他有没有指使两个队员去欺凌杰森·摩尔
Is it true you authorized two of your players to haze Jason?
你指使了两个队员去欺凌杰森 是真的吗?
Nope. No, that's -- that's not accurate.
不 不能这么说
Did you know about your football team's hazing culture?
你知道你的橄榄球队有欺凌新人的传统吗?
Finn, get in here.
芬恩 过来
Okay, Louise, what you're talking about,
好的 路易斯 你说的这些
I wouldn't call hazing.
我不会把他叫做欺凌
This is all in good fun, okay?
这只是小打小闹好么
It's towel fights, hiding another guy's jock strap.
拿浴巾打闹 把别人的外套藏起来
This is nothing like what happened to Jason.
和发生在杰森身上的完全不一样
A week before he died, did you pull
在他死前的一周
two of your captains aside and tell them that
你有没有把你的两个队长拉到一边和他们说
the new freshmen were "Too soft"
这个新人太软了?
and they needed to toughen them up?
需要变得强硬一点?
Look, that's not what I --
听着 我不是这个
So, that's not what you meant, but isn't it possible
那么 这不是你的意思 那么是不是有可能
that your players took your instructions
那两个学生听了你的命令之后
a bit too far and they killed Jason Moore?
做的有点过了导致他们杀了杰森·摩尔
Dax Edwards killed Jason Moore.
达克斯·爱德华兹杀死了杰森·摩尔
Coach, you were trying to make your athletes
教练 你想让你的运动员
better, tougher men.
变得更好 更强硬
Here's what I want to know -- could this all be your fault?
我想知道的是 这些会不会都是你的错?
Listen, if these idiots pushed it too far
听着 如果那些蠢货玩过火了
and they killed Jason, that is on them, not me!
那是他们杀了杰森 不是我 是他们
Finally. There you have it.
终于 这是你的真实想法吧
Thanks for telling it like it is.
谢谢你把事实说出来
We'll be right back.
稍后回来
And we're clear.
画面切出
What did I tell you?
早告诉你了吧
Good TV. Good TV.
节目效果爆♥炸♥ 效果爆♥炸♥
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
Get my client out of jail.
把我的客户从监狱里弄出来
Jake, that was quite a show tonight.
杰克 今晚的节目真不错
Ryder's coaching career is over.
莱德的执教生涯玩蛋了
I'm here to retrieve Dax Edwards. Open up the gates.
我过来接达克斯·爱德华兹 把门打开
Yeah, well, I'm afraid I can't do that.
这个 我恐怕不能这么做
Lozowski and Sanchez admitting to
勒兹沃斯基和桑切兹承认
hitting Jason with their helmets.
他们用头盔撞贾森
Bruises on the body correspond with that kind of blunt object,
尸体上的淤青确认了这一点
but according to the coroner, the fatal head wound
不过验尸官说致命伤来自于头部创伤
was caused by a sharp object, probably a rock.
是由尖锐物品造成的 可能是个石头
That could've happened while they were tackling him.
这可能是他们在撞击他时产生的
Yeah, maybe, but they said they left Jason at 12:30,
是有可能 但是他们说他们是12点半把杰森留在那里的
and we have security footage of them
他们有安保录像作为证明
downing chili dogs at Tommy's 15 minutes later.
15分钟之后在汤米快餐吃热狗
So what?
所以呢?
Jason's phone records just came in.
我们刚得到了杰森的通话记录
There's a call from his cellphone at 1:07.
杰森的手♥机♥在1:07拨出了一通电♥话♥
Jason called Dax.
杰森打电♥话♥给达克斯
Look, we're charging the football players
我们正在以欺凌重罪起诉
with felony hazing,
他的橄榄球队友
but your guy looks good for the murder.
但是你的客户看上去逃脱不了谋杀指控了
My heart's still racing from the show.
我的心还在因为今天的节目跳个不停
After all this time, I still get that buzz.
干这行这么久了我还是有当初的那种悸动
We took down an obnoxious bully. We earned dessert.
我们搞垮了这个恶棍 我们值得这些甜点
I think I'll pass.
我就不用了
Trust me. You're gonna want it.
相信我 你会想吃的
Flaming cherries jubilee.
火焰樱桃狂欢
Here you are, Miss Louise.
这是你的 路易斯小姐
Thank you, Marco. Just leave the whiskey and the lighter.
谢谢 马克 把威士忌和打火机留下就可以了
Of course.
没问题
What's this?
这是什么
All your sad Eric crap.
关于艾瑞克的垃圾
It's time to purge.
午时已到...
You went in my office? In my drawers?
你进到我办公室了? 我的抽屉?
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表