剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
No.
没有
Next.
下一页
Well, what's this?
这是什么?
That's the woman Oscar was sexting.
奥斯卡的色情短♥信♥就是发送给她的
But that doesn't make any sense.
但这也讲不通啊
Why would Levi have the same photo?
为什么利未有同样的照片?
Maybe they were all friends.
也许他们三个都是朋友
Oscar said he never met her.
奥斯卡说从未见过她
Let's check Levi's chat history.
来看看利未的聊天记录
Whoa.
哇
Didn't see that one coming.
意料之外啊
That's her. That's SweetVicki.
就是她 甜心维姬
You found her?
你找到她了?
Yes and no.
是 没有
That's a picture of SweetVicki,
这是甜心维姬的照片
but you haven't been texting with that woman.
但你发送的信息没给她
I don't understand.
我不明白
You've been texting with Levi Young.
你一直在给利未 杨发信息
He was pretending to be SweetVicki.
他假装是甜心维姬
That's not funny.
这可没意思
No. No, it's not.
对 是没意思
And why would he do that?
他为什么要这样做?
He's my friend. He's my business partner.
他是我的朋友 我的商业伙伴
I've known the guy - since we were 8 years old.
从八岁起 我就认识他了
He was catfishing you, Oscar.
他在用假身份钓你上钩 奥斯卡
Why would he do that?
他为什么这样做?
I don't know.
我不知道
But I promise you this --
但我向你发誓
I am damn sure gonna find out.
我一定会查个水落石出
Hey, Julia, it's me. Happy birthday.
喂 茱莉亚 是我 生日快乐
It's not my birthday.
今天不是我生日
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
It's not even December.
这都不是十二月
Suppose I were to combine the gifts
假设我要把所有节日要给的礼物
of every gift-giving holiday into one spectacular mega-gift?
都结合成一份宏伟壮观的礼物呢?
Don't tell me.
别告诉我
Another client paid you with a racehorse?
你的客户给了你一匹赛马?
Even better. Picture this --
更好 想象一下
Tomorrow, LHL, an exclusive.
明天 LHL 独家报道
With who?
谁的?
Oscar Keaton.
奥斯卡 齐顿
The prison interview.
监狱采访
You're serious?
你认真的?
Absolutely.
当然
You never have to give me another gift again.
那你不必再给我一份礼物了
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表