剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
you came to bed wearing nothing but my blue tie.
你上♥床♥时 全身赤♥裸♥ 只戴了一条我的蓝色领带
And I had never been more in love
我的一生
in my entire life.
都没有那样满腔爱意
Well, it was your one good tie.
那可是你的一条好领带
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
I loved you, too.
我也爱过你
You know, I should, um...
你知道 我得...
I should go.
我得走了
Hey. What's going on? Are you okay?
嗨 怎么了? 你还好吗?
You sleep with prostitutes.
你跟妓♥女♥上♥床♥
Julia, what are you talking about?
茱莉亚 你在说什么?
Henry Wolf hired two prostitutes
周二晚上在威拉德酒店
to the Willard Hotel Tuesday night.
亨利 伍尔夫 叫了两个应♥召♥女服务
What is happening right now?
现在是怎么了?
What's happening right now is that I have proof
现在是我有证据表明
you paid for sex the night before
就在你被任命第九联邦上诉法♥院♥法官的前一晚
your appointment to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
你花钱招♥妓♥
You gonna tell anyone?
你会告诉别人吗?
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
Those are the first words out of your mouth?
你头一句话就跟我说这个?
Julia.
茱莉亚
I love you. Stop.
我爱你 别说了
I do.
我真的爱你
I'm gonna forget about you, Eric.
我会忘了你的 埃里克
I'm gonna forget I ever cared about you.
我会忘记 我曾经那么关心你
I'm gonna forget you ever mattered to me.
我会忘记 你对我是多么重要
But every day you will wonder if today is the day
但是每一天 你都会担心
I share your disgusting secret with the world.
我会不会在今天把你肮脏的秘密公之于众
I might wait until you run for Congress.
我会等到你竞选议员的时候
Or the night before your confirmation
或者在你即将晋升最高法♥院♥的
to the Supreme Court.
前一晚
Who knows?
谁知道呢?
I will forget about you.
我会忘了你
But you will never forget about me.
但你休想忘记我
That is what is happening right now.
就是这样
Julia.
茱莉亚
Morning. You're here early.
早上好 今天来早了
Imran booked us a suite at that new hotel in Malibu.
依木朗给我们在马里布的新酒店预订了间套房♥
I'm in charge of supplies.
我要负责带吃的
So, you're raiding our kitchen?
所以你洗劫了咱们的厨房♥?
Gonna need sustenance.
需要点材料嘛
LAPD. I got to take this.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 我要接个电♥话♥
Hey, Betsy, what's up?
嗨 贝茨 怎么了?
Okay, I'll be right there.
好的 我马上就到
The councilman's time is valuable,
议员时间宝贵
so let's cut to the chase.
我们直奔主题
Extortion's a felony.
敲诈可是重罪
We want the photo destroyed.
我们要求销毁照片
No one's extorting anyone.
没人敲诈任何人
If councilman Davis doesn't wish to purchase the photo,
如果戴维斯议员不想买♥♥下照片
my client will simply offer it to the highest bidder.
我客户就会卖♥♥给出价最高的人
I'm sure TMZ will be interested.
我敢肯定名人消息网会十分感兴趣
They can run it as a, uh, public service.
他们可以将其用作公共服务
Mr. Newsome, you own that
纽萨姆先生 你在第三区
fancy new wine bar on Third, don't you?
新开了家精♥装♥酒吧 是吗?
I do. And when you pay me the 100 grand,
等你把10万的款子付了
I'll be adding an outdoor patio.
我会购置一台户外钢琴
Well, love a man with a plan.
就是喜欢有规划的男人
Mm. But here's the problem.
额 现在有个问题
If you sell that photo to anyone,
如果你把那个照片卖♥♥给别人
we'll sue you for breach of contract.
我们会起诉你违约
We'll argue damages in the exact value of your bar.
我们会鉴定你的酒吧的实际损失
Excuse me, but exactly what contract
不好意思 我的客户到底
did my client allegedly breach?
违反了哪个条约
On the night of the party,
聚会的那天晚上
he worked for a catering company hired by Phi Delta.
他正在兄弟会雇佣的餐饮公♥司♥服务
The company signed a non-disclosure agreement
那个公♥司♥签了保密协议
binding all employees from disclosing personal information,
保证其员工都不会泄露客户的个人信息
including photos.
包括照片
I wasn't an employee.
我不是公♥司♥的员工
My roommate had a hot date.
我室友有约会
I subbed in. No one noticed.
我替他去的 没有人发现
Hence, my client isn't bound by this contract.
所以 我的客户并不受合约约束
You have till end of day.
你还有今天一天时间
I came as quickly as I could.
我尽快的赶来了
The LAPD isn't releasing this
洛杉矶警局还不会放出这段视频
till they get their ducks in a row,
直到他们把所有事都规划好了
probably tomorrow morning, but I owe you.
大概要到明早了 但我欠你个人情
My heart's racing. What is it?
我心跳好快 这是啥?
Security footage from a house two blocks from the Keatons'.
离齐顿家两个街区的一个住户的监控视频
It was captured 20 minutes prior to the hit and run.
记录了事发前20分钟的情景
Look who's driving Oscar's car.
看看是谁在开奥斯卡的车
Oscar's wife. Sarah Keaton was the driver.
奥斯卡的老婆 莎拉齐顿在开车
Hello?
你好?
I need condoms and a bottle of Baileys.
我想买♥♥些套套和一瓶百利酒
Come again?
你说什么?
I'd go buy them myself,
我会自己去买♥♥
but Imran's paparazzi's crawling around the hotel, and --
但是依木朗的狗仔队包围了酒店
This is completely irresponsible.
这完全是不负责任
No, completely irresponsible doesn't involve condoms.
不 完全不负责的话就不会买♥♥套套了
Julia, men can have sex with anything that isn't nailed down
茱莉亚 男人有个洞就敢捅
and no one judges them.
没有人说他们的是非
But if I go downstairs to buy condoms,
不过 如果我下楼去买♥♥套套
I'll end up in Us Weekly with the caption "Cougar Pounces."
你就会在美国周刊上看到题为"美洲狮突袭"的报道了
That's not good for the show.
这对节目不好
And the show always comes first, right?
节目总是排在第一位的 对吧?
Fine. You win.
好吧 你赢了
I'll send the new P.A.
我会派新的个人助理过去
Great. Love you. Ciao.
太好了 爱你 再见
Julia wants to talk logistics
茱莉亚 想谈谈明天
about Sarah's interview tomorrow.
莎拉的访谈安排
If I tap my pen three times --
如果我用笔点三下
I interrupt and change the topic.
我会打断并换主题
I know the drill.
我知道规则
Jake. Thanks for coming.
杰克 谢谢你过来
I need a moment in private.
我们需要单独谈谈
You. You work here?
你 你在这工作?
I do.
是的
And I was hoping to see you again.
我正想着什么时候再见你呢
I never got your number. -You followed me.
我没有你的电♥话♥ 你跟踪我
You met me at the bar, pretended to hit on me,
你在酒吧遇见我 假装搭讪
and then you followed me.
然后跟踪我
That's how Julia got the photo.
茱莉亚就是这样得到照片的
All true, and seriously, I owe you.
全对 我欠你个人情
You're an ass.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You would've done the same thing for a client
为了你的客户 或者 给你的老板留下深刻印象
or to impress your boss.
你也会这么做的
And I wasn't pretending to hit on you.
但我不是假装搭讪你的
Come on, let me take you out to dinner.
好了 让我带你去餐厅吧
Who knows? Maybe you can
谁知道呢? 你也可能会
turn the tables and use me for something.
调转矛头 利用我做一些事情
And what could I possibly use you for?
我又能拿你做什么呢?
Whatever you want.
想做什么都可以
I want Sarah on the show tonight.
我想让莎拉参加今晚的节目
We had a deal for tomorrow.
明天的事情我们已经商量好了
She's not gonna be available tomorrow.
她明天没空
Uh-huh. What do you know?
呃 你知道些什么?
The police are issuing a warrant for her arrest in the morning.
明早警♥察♥会对她发出逮捕令
She drove the car.
她开的那辆车
No. No way.
不 不可能
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表