剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Welcome back. That's what I call a homecoming.
这样欢迎我回来才像话嘛
Damn.
该死
What? What's wrong?
怎么了?
Our quickie went into overtime.
我们的快手炮超时了
You got to go, now.
你该走了 现在
I've been gone for two weeks.
我已经离开2周了
I missed you. Take the night off.
我想你了 今晚请假吧
If I take the night off, the show takes the night off.
如果我请假了 整个节目都要请假了
And Louise would not like that.
路易斯是不会喜欢这样的
That was fun.
刚还挺有意思的啊
Yes, it was.
是的 没错
But we can't have sex again.
但是我们不能再做♥爱♥了
At work, ever.
在工作的时候 永远都不行
Consider it a celebration.
就把它当成庆祝吧
My boyfriend is now a federal judge.
我男朋友现在是联邦法官了
You sure like saying that, don't you?
你很喜欢这么说嘛 是么?
I'm proud of you, Your Honor.
你让我很骄傲 法官大人
Julia, we have a problem.
茱莉亚 出现了个问题
Louise is locked in her office.
路易斯把她关在自己的办公室里
I'm on it.
我这就去处理
See you later. Bye.
再见
Julia. Betsy.
茱莉亚. 贝茨.
Thanks for inviting me back on the show.
谢谢你再次邀请我回到节目
Of course. Just a heads up,
小意思 顺便提醒你一下
Jake Gregorian's your counterpoint,
杰克格力高恩 是你的对手
and he's gonna give you a hard time
他在台上不会让你好过的
on the enforceability of the new paparazzi laws.
在狗仔队法律的强制执行方面
I can handle Jake.
我能应付杰克
If he hits below the belt, so will I.
如果他用下三滥的伎俩 我也会
That's what I like to hear.
听到这句话我就放心了
Aha, looking for you.
啊哈 正在找你呢
Darin, what do you need?
达林 怎么了?
Meet your new production assistant.
这是你的新制片助理
Uh, interviews are set for Thursday.
呃 面试是在周四
As the network president, I saved you the trouble.
作为电视台的主席 我帮你省去了这些麻烦
Hey, I'm Ryan Mills, and I really appreciate the opportunity.
你好 我是莱恩迈尔斯 我非常感谢这次机会
Your son? Ryan's your man.
你儿子? 莱恩是你的人了.
Sure, he might've spent the last few years
过去他也许花了几年的时间
tooling around Europe trying to find himself,
在欧洲四处游荡想要认识自我
but he's back and ready to work.
不过他现在回来了 并且随时准备工作
Is there anything I can do for you?
我什么我能帮上忙的吗?
Get a latte for Sergeant Betsy Powell.
给贝茨鲍威尔警官拿一杯拿铁
She's in the green room. -No problem.
她在绿屋 -没问题
And submit the receipt to your dad.
然后把发♥票♥交给你你老爹
Yes, ma'am!
好的 女士
"Ma'am."
“女 士”
That's my kid, and that should be illegal.
这是我的孩子 你们这么做事是违法的
Get out of his face.
别拍了
Megan, line one's for you.
梅根 1号♥线电♥话♥
Take a message. He sounded pretty insistent.
让他留言. 他坚持要和你通话.
This is Megan.
我是梅根
Oh, wait. Slow down.
等等 说慢点
Louise?
路易斯?
Let's go!
该干活了!
Hair and makeup is on their way up! Come on!
造型和化妆师马上就到了! 快点!
Now it's a party. My boss is here.
这才叫派对嘛 我的老板来了
You have seven minutes.
你有7分钟的时间
Julia, this is Imran, my boyfriend.
朱丽亚 这是依木朗 我男朋友
We've met. I introduced you last week
我们见过 上周是我把你介绍给他的
when he was promoting his album on your show.
他在你的节目里促销他的唱片
Hi, again.
你好啊
I like your vibe.
我喜欢你的气场
Thanks. I think.
谢谢 我想
Come on, Lou.
拜托 小路
Sex in your office minutes before air?
上班时间,还是在开播前啪啪啪
Not okay.
这可不行
I'll be ready. Don't worry.
我会准备好的 不用担心
Hey, boss lady.
嘿 老板
How do you like your meat?
你喜欢你的香肠几分熟?
Nick, are we good?
尼克 一切就绪了吗?
Julia!
茱莉亚
Is Jake here yet?
杰克来了吗?
Three minutes out. Listen, I have something.
还有三分钟 听着,我有个消息
Greg, we moved your segment up to C-block.
克雷格 我们把你的环节移到C部分了了
Julia -- Can I get a graphics preview on 14?
茱莉亚 能给我调出第14号♥机的预览画面吗?
Copy says "Governor Gary Brown,"
这上面写着”州长盖里 布朗”
and the man's name is Jerry.
州长的名字叫 杰里
I have something big about Oscar Keaton.
我有一下关于奥斯卡 齐顿的重要消息
The tech guy? Yeah.
那个技术宅? 对.
His car was spotted on traffic cams at 2:00 a.M.
他的车凌晨2点被摄像头拍到
at a hit and run.
肇事逃逸
15-year-old boy's in critical.
一个15岁的男孩伤势危急
Police were just dispatched,
警♥察♥刚刚被派遣过去
but Oscar's barricaded himself inside his home.
但是奥斯卡躲在自己的家里不出来
Big-ass standoff in the Palisades.
在他家栅栏对峙的大场面
Does Jake know? I don't think anyone knows.
杰克知道吗? 我觉得没人知道
Billionaire flees a crime scene,
亿万富翁肇事逃逸
and his attorney happens to be a guest on our show tonight?
而他的律师正好是我们的节目嘉宾?
Karma is real.
我开始相信因果报应了
Are we throwing out the rundown?
我们要放弃之前的节目内容吗?
You bet. Jake can't know.
当然了 不能让杰克知道
If he finds out before he's on the air, he'll bolt.
如果他在开播之前就知道消息 他会逃走的
My man Jake!
老兄杰克!
Hey, Tony. How's your grandson at Loyola?
嘿 托尼 你孙子在路尤拉学校怎么样啊?
Made the Dean's List three semesters in a row.
连续3个学期三好学生啊
Wow. Jake, I need you in the chair now.
太棒了 杰克 节目要开播了快点
Give me a call when he needs an internship, okay?
他要实习的时候给我来个电♥话♥ OK?
Talk to you later, buddy.
回聊 伙计
Ah! I'm being assaulted.
看! 有人骚扰我呢
I got witnesses.
我有证人
So, um, I saw your boyfriend's confirmation on the news.
那么 呃 我在电视上看到你男朋友的任职确认典礼了
Shook hands with the president.
和总统握手啊
Don't. What?
别说了. 怎么了?
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
How could you possibly know
你怎么可能知道
I am thinking that he is a boring elitist
我在想他是一个无聊的精英主义者
and you could do way better? There it is.
你可以找到更好的 我就知道
You know I'm saving myself for you, right?
我一直在为你保留处♥女♥之身,你知道吧?
Oh, I'm in. Let's go to Vegas for the weekend.
哦 太棒了 我们这周末去拉斯维加斯吧
Hell, let's make it a week. -You're impossible.
不如直接去一个星期吧 你真是无药可救
I am so possible.
我是如此的需要拯救
Go. Louise is waiting.
去吧 路易斯在等你了
Cutting it a little close, huh?
时间安排的很紧凑嘛?
You know, I saw the show's new billboard on Sunset.
你知道么 我在日落区看到你新的节目广♥告♥
You look radiant.
你真是光彩照人
Manuel, have the chopper go lower.
曼努埃尔 让直升机飞低一点
We're live in 20 seconds.
20秒后直播
Louise, we're throwing out the rundown.
路易斯 我们今天放弃之前的安排了
Fix your earring if you copy.
听到了的话调整一下耳机
Oscar Keaton has barricaded himself inside his house,
奥斯卡 齐顿 把自己隔离在家里
and Jake doesn't know.
杰克不知道这事儿
Read your pocket screen.
看看你的iPad
And in 5...4...3...2...
倒数 5...4...3...2...
Good evening. We start with breaking news.
晚上好 今晚我们先来看一则爆♥炸♥新闻
An arrest warrant has been issued for Oscar Keaton
针对奥斯卡齐顿的拘捕令已经被签发
in connection with a hit and run that's left a 15-year-old boy,
由于其开车撞伤15岁小男孩后肇事逃逸
Nathan Lloyd, fighting for his life.
内森 罗伊德 正在为他的生命斗争
Keaton is the founder of Paraspot,
齐顿是平行点的创始人
a microblogging service with over 100 million registered users.
为10亿注册用户提供微博服务
Just a few moments ago,
就在几分钟前
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表