剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Unfortunately, no new information
不幸的是 关于罗莎 巴斯的失踪
regarding Rosa Baez's disappearance has come to light.
并没有更多新消息浮出水面
Look to "LHL" Or LHL Online for further developments.
上网登陆"路易斯 亨里克直播间"或"线上路易斯"查看更多进展
And cut.
卡
What's going on?
怎么了?
I followed the boyfriend all over town,
我追踪那男票跑了全城
and one thing's for sure: He needs money.
有一件事非常确定 他需要钱
It's like a non-stop scramble for quick cash...
他在不停地搜集赚取现金
selling scrap metal, pawning stuff,
卖♥♥废旧金属 典当物品
trying his luck at payday-loan shops.
还在一家发薪日贷款商店碰运气
A guilty man trying to raise money to skip town.
一个有罪的男人筹钱跑路
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
I-I got a look inside his apartment.
我上他公♥寓♥看了一眼
He hasn't packed any bags.
他根本没有收拾任何行李
Doesn't look like he's taking off anytime soon.
看起来根本不像是要跑路的样子
Trying to raise a bunch of cash
在女朋友失踪的时候
when your girlfriend is missing?
大量筹集现金?
There's another possibility.
还有另一种可能
Braydon.
布雷登
I need to talk to you.
我需要跟你谈谈
Damn it, lady.
该死的 女士
Go away!
滚开!
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿都不去
Listen, I know you need money. Is it ransom?
听着 我知道你需要钱 是要筹集赎金吗?
Are you trying to save Rosa?
你是要去救罗莎吗?
Is that why you need the cash?
所以你需要钱?
Leave me alone. Listen to me.
别管我 请听我说
I don't work for Callie Connors.
我不为凯莉 康纳斯工作
I never said you were guilty.
我从未声称你有罪
I'm trying to help Rosa.
我想帮助罗莎
And I think you are, too.
我觉得你也是
No.
不用
Let me help.
请让我帮帮忙
I think we're too late.
我想我们已经太迟了
Rosa never wanted to be working in that restaurant,
罗莎从来没想去那家餐厅工作
selling drugs to addicts,
卖♥♥毒品给瘾君子们
but her mom set her up with the job,
是她妈让她去那里工作的
and then she couldn't get out of it.
然后她就没法脱身了
Silvia knew what was going on in that place?
斯尔维亚知道那地方是干什么的?
Silvia...
斯尔维亚...
Silvia goes back in the day
斯尔维亚老早就和
with that creep-ass manager Miguel.
那个操蛋的经理米格尔认识了
She offered Rosa up to him.
她把罗莎献给了他
What...does that mean?
这... 这什么意思?
She promised him she would never snitch on him.
她向他保证绝对不会告发
And Silvia got paid for Rosa's work,
然后斯尔维亚会因为Rosa工作拿到钱
and Rosa didn't make a dime.
而罗莎一个子儿都拿不到
Why didn't Rosa just quit?
为什么罗莎不直接走人?
If she'd tried to walk away, he'd have killed her.
要是她想走人 他会杀了她的
So Rosa and I came up with a plan to escape.
但是我和罗莎想了个办法准备逃走
Every night for the last month,
上个月 每天晚上
Rosa skimmed from the register.
罗莎都会在收银那瞒♥报♥一点收入
Almost two grand.
弄了两千块
But it's what she was owed.
但那本来就是她应得的
We put it down on a place in another city.
我们把这钱存在了另一个城市的某处
You think Miguel found out and did something to her?
你认为米格尔察觉到了这事 对她做了什么吗?
After she went missing, Miguel shows up to my apartment.
在她失踪之后 米格尔来过我的公♥寓♥
Says he knows Rosa's been stealing from him.
说他知道罗莎在偷他的钱
Says if I ever want to see her again,
他说如果我还想再见到她的话
I have to pay him 10 grand by tomorrow night.
我必须明晚前给他弄到一万块
I have sold...
我已经...
everything I own.
把能卖♥♥的都卖♥♥了
And I'm still $5,000 short.
但是还差五千
That girl saved my life when I met her.
刚认识的时候 那女孩拯救了我
She got me off the game.
她帮我戒掉了游戏
She made me go back to school.
甚至帮我重返校园
And I can't save her?
而我却救不了她吗?
We need to tell the police.
我们必须报♥警♥
No.
不行
Miguel says, if I go to the cops, he'll kill her.
米格尔说 如果我去找警♥察♥ 他就杀了她
You need to trust me.
你得相信我
Okay?
好吗?
The fallout from the cam-girl story
视频女郎风波造成的影响
has been even worse than we thought.
比我们想象的还要恶劣
People online are saying Emily deserved...
人们都在网上说
whatever happened to her.
不管艾米丽遭遇了什么 都是活该
We had hundreds of strangers searching for her.
我们有几百个陌生人搜寻她
Now our closest friends are slow to pick up our calls.
现在我们最亲密的朋友都不情愿接我们电♥话♥了
I am so sorry I couldn't stop the story.
我很抱歉 我无法阻止这故事的传播
If I had it my way, I'd cut out Callie's tongue
要是按我的方式做的话 我会让凯莉只字不提
for what she did, but time isn't on our side.
她的所作所为 但是我们已经晚了
I'd say start another phone tree,
我想开启另一项电♥话♥网
pass out more flyers, make another Internet appeal...
分发更多传♥单♥ 引起另一波网络关注...
whatever it takes to bring her home.
无论如何也会把她带回家
Just keep moving. Okay.
继续行动吧 好的
Keep us posted.
有事通知我们
Jake, more mail that's been forwarded
杰克 从齐顿家转来了
from the Keaton house.
新的信
Thank you.
谢谢
Something else?
还有别的事吗?
You didn't do anything wrong.
你没有做错任何事
I heard you apologizing to Emily's parents.
我听见你在向艾米丽的父母道歉
You did everything you could.
你已经尽力了
I got to say, you put on one hell of an act.
我必须说 你真是演了场好戏
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Did you really think you could go on national television
你真的以为在上了全国电视台的节目后
and no one would dig into your story?
没人会对你查点什么么?
I know about you and Miguel Ortiz.
我知道你跟米格尔 奥提兹的事
Your daughter worked?
你让自己女儿工作?
She made the money so you wouldn't have to?
她赚钱养家你就不用了吗?
Do you know where she is?
你知道她现在身在何处吗?
I swear, I don't know what happened to her.
我发誓 我真的不知道她发生了什么事
I don't know who took her.
我不知道谁抓了她
I do.
我知道
Miguel Ortiz has her.
她在米格尔 奥提兹手里
No.
不会的
I...It's not him.
他不会这样做的
He's known her since she was a kid.
她从小就认识他
Right. He wouldn't hurt her.
好吧 他不会伤害她
He would just use her to sell drugs
他只是借她帮自己
out of his disgusting drive through.
把私藏的脏货卖♥♥出去
She messed with his money, Silvia.
她拿了他的钱 斯尔维亚
People do crazy things for money,
人们为了钱可是会丧失理智的
like let their kid work for some scumbag drug dealer
比如让自己的孩子给毒品贩子干活
and then pretend like they miss them
还装作非常想念他们的样子
when what they really miss
其实他们唯一想念的
is the money they were bringing in.
只是孩子们赚的钱而已
That's why you want her back, isn't it?
这就是为什么你想找她回来 是么?
No. I want her back because I love her.
不 我想让她回来因为我爱她
And, yes, I've mad mistakes. Okay?
是的没错 我犯了大错 行了吗?
But I want to make it all up to her.
但是我想要弥补她
I'm glad to hear you say that.
听到你这样说我很高兴
'Cause I know exactly what you can do.
因为我刚好知道你需要做什么
And if you refuse,
如果你拒绝的话
you can explain yourself to the cops.
就自己去跟警♥察♥自首吧
Can I help you?
有什么需要吗?
Yeah, I got this, uh, letter about a new passcode.
是的 我收到了一封关于新密♥码♥的信
Uh, unless you're Mrs. Sarah Keaton,
除了莎拉 齐顿太太本人
I can't give you a unit number or a code.
我不能告诉其他人单元间号♥码或者密♥码♥
Uh, my name is Jake Gregorian.
额 我叫杰克 格力高恩
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表