剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
We start with breaking news.
首先报道一则突发新闻
Previously on "Notorious"...
热点推手 前情回顾
I have orders to arrest
我授命以涉嫌谋杀莎拉 基顿为名
your client for the murder of Sarah Keaton.
逮捕你的客户
Tonight, my guest is Levi Young,
今晚 我们邀请到利未 杨 做客直播间
Oscar keaton's boyhood friend and an executive at paraspot.
利未是奥斯卡 基顿竹马好友 现在是平行点的高管
You've been texting with levi young.
跟你网聊的是利未 杨
He was pretending to be sweetvicki.
他一直装作是甜心维姬
Now that I'm in jail, levi has a lot to gain.
现在我锒铛入狱 对利未可是大有益处
Are you suggesting
按你的意思
Levi killed sarah and framed you?
是利未杀害了莎拉 然后陷害了你?
I was in love with sarah.
我曾经和莎拉相爱
And the night before she was murdered, we slept together.
就在她被谋杀前的一晚 我们还上了床
I sent those photos so oscar would know the truth.
我发这些照片是为了让奥斯卡知道真♥相♥
You have feelings for him.
你喜欢他
You're in love with him.
你爱他
Please put down the gun.
请把枪放下
Tell oscar I'm sorry.
告诉奥斯卡我很抱歉
An ambulance is on its way, ma'am.
救护车在路上了 女士
Ma'am?
女士?
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Two weeks ago, my client, oscar keaton,
两周以前 我的客户 奥斯卡 基顿
Was arrested for his wife's murder at her funeral
在没有丝毫证据的情况下 被指控杀害了自己的妻子
Without a shred of evidence.
并于其葬礼上被逮捕
I contend that the real killer was levi young,
我认为真正的凶手是利未 杨
The man who would have benefited professionally
一旦我的客户定罪
From my client's conviction.
他可从中捞取大量好处
And when his scheme to discredit my client was exposed,
在其陷害我客户的计划曝光后
Mr. Young took his own life last night.
杨先生于昨晚自杀
Both a tragedy and an obvious sign of guilt.
这是个悲剧 但显然是出于内疚
I'm here to demand that
我在此 要求
the district attorney release Oscar Keaton
地方检察官对奥斯卡 基顿予以释放
So he can finally grieve for his wife.
让他终得以哀悼亡妻
Thank you.
谢谢
uh, n-no questions at this time.
现在不接受提问
Hey, Julia. I heard you were there last night. Are you okay?
嘿 茱莉亚 我听说你昨晚就在事发现场 没事吧?
The cops wanted me to come down and give statement to the d.A.
警方让我平静一下 跟地方检察官陈述下情况
Can we talk about what you're gonna say?
能告诉我你要说些什么吗?
I'm already late.
我已经迟到了
Your assistant said I could come on back.
您助理说我可以过来
Julia george. Please, come in.
茱莉亚 乔治 来 请进
I'm so sorry about last night.
关于昨晚 我很抱歉
How are you holding up?
你怎么熬过来的?
Well, on one hand, I saw a man shoot himself,
好吧 虽然我看到一个男人饮弹自尽
But on the other, there wasn't much traffic this morning, so...
不过 另一方面 今天早上路上没有堵车 所以...
It's okay not to be okay.
碰到这种情况都会受到惊吓 没事的
How can I help?
我能帮上什么忙吗?
Please.
请坐
Alan, what can I do for you?
艾伦 找我什么事?
I just saw your press conference.
我刚看了你的新闻发布会
You really think levi killed my sister?
你真的认为利未杀了我姐姐?
Uh, the evidence is pointing in that direction, yeah.
嗯 证据都指明了这一点
You and I should meet. There's something you should know.
咱们应该见个面 有些事需要你知道
Okay. How about the Royal Junction?
行 就在皇家枢纽怎么样?
It's a restaurant on third. Let's say 11:00 a.m.
这家餐厅在第三区 明天上午11点见
I'll be there.
到时见
Jake gregorian is saying that levi killed Sarah.
杰克 格力高恩表示 利未杀害了莎拉
What do you think?
你怎么认为?
I would never hurt sarah.
我绝对不会伤害莎拉
I'm... I'm not that kind of person.
我... 我不是那种人
I don't think levi did it.
我认为不是利未做的
But this whole catfishing thing...
但是这个钓鱼聊天事件...
With oscar out of the way, levi had a lot to gain.
如果清除了奥斯卡这个障碍 利未可谓一片坦途
You have feelings for him.
你喜欢他
You're in love with him.
你爱他
I don't think the catfishing
我认为钓鱼聊天
Had anything to do with sarah keaton's murder.
和莎拉基顿谋杀案一点关系都没有
Excuse me.
打扰了
Csi is still processing levi's home,
犯罪现场调查组还在利未家清理彻查
But I thought you should see this right away.
不过我觉得您应该立刻看一下这个
It was found in his desk.
在他书桌里找到的
Thank you.
谢谢
Miss george, how well do you know jake gregorian?
乔治小姐 你对杰克 格力高恩了解多少呢?
Mr. Gilford, how well do we know anyone?
基尔弗德先生 我们真正了解过谁呢?
Is there anything else?
还有其他的事吗?
I've been the D.A. for a month now.
我担任这地方检察官也一个月了
I've been meaning to introduce myself.
本来想好好介绍下自己
I'm sorry it was under these circumstances.
但却是在这种情况下 真是不好意思
You know, I've invited you on my show several times,
你知道 我好多次来邀请你上我的节目
And you always decline.
但都被你拒绝了
Why don't you come tell your side of the sarah keaton case?
为什么不来跟观众谈一谈你对莎拉基顿谋杀案的看法?
Especially in light of levi's suicide.
尤其是考虑到利未自杀这一方面
I'm not that great on tv.
我不擅长上电视啊
Well, then you won't have your job for long.
那你可在这位置上待不了多久啊
Ever since O.J., media savviness is a requirement.
在辛普森事件之后之后 媒体分♥析♥已经是一种刚需了
Why don't you let me take you to lunch and try and convince you?
要不我改天请你吃顿饭说服你一下?
Sure. Good.
行 没问题
I'll have my office reach out with the details.
我会让助理告知你时间地点的
Why are we spying on Julia?
咱们为什么要监视茱莉亚?
When's the last time she actually sat down in the kitchen?
她上次去厨房♥吃饭是什么时候了?
Never. Yeah, I'm worried about her.
从没有 对 我在担心她
Morning, boss. You had quite night.
早安 头儿 你昨晚可没闲着
Do you need to talk? Because we can talk.
需要聊聊吗? 可以和我们说说
Or I can give you happy pills. Your call.
或者我可以给你来点开心药片 你决定啦
We're here for you.
你有我们呢
We broke the story on levi catfishing,
我们公开了利未钓鱼聊天的事件
And then he killed himself,
然后他自杀了
So everyone's gonna be looking to us for answers.
现在所有人都会来找我们刨根问底
We're going wall-to-wall.
我们要全方位迎战
I'm trying to get the D.A. For tonight's show,
我会想办法让地方检察官上今晚的节目
So let's get started on a full work-up.
开始全力以赴地工作吧
Great. Are we gonna open with the video levi sent you?
棒极了 我们要公开利未发给你的视频吗?
No.
不
But that video's part of the story.
但是那视频跟案件脱不了关系啊
Julia, I watched it. It's captivating.
茱莉亚 我看了那视频 爆点很高
The guy's unhinged.
那家伙简直精神错乱
I'd like to try and get through today
我想试着熬过这一天
Without further incriminating a man who just killed himself.
不多加指控一个刚自杀身亡的人
Is that okay with you?
没毛病吧?
What'd you think of the press conference?
你觉得新闻发布会怎么样?
You killed it.
你简直帅极了
That new D.A.'s gonna feel the heat.
新任地方检察官会感受到这股热浪的
All right, well, let's hit him with the full-court press.
行啊 那就让我们全面出击 震他一下
We're gonna be exercising our right to a speedy trial,
我们要行使快速审判的权利
So notify the clerk that we'll be withdrawing our 1050 motion.
通知服务人员 我们将撤回1050诉讼请求
Give two days notice that we'll be demanding a new bail hearing,
提前两天通知我们会要求重新安排保释听证会
And, uh, draft a motion
然后 起草一项请求
To introduce evidence of third-party culpability.
介绍第三方罪责证据
I'll have it by this afternoon.
今天下午我就弄好
Levi's suicide's a tragedy,
利未的自杀是个悲剧
But might be just the break that oscar needs.
但也许正好能解救奥斯卡这僵局
Yeah, no doubt.
对 的确如此
Uh, bradley, I got to call you back.
布拉德利 待会儿打给你
There's a pregnant woman in my parking space.
有个孕妇站在我停车位上
Come again?
啥?
A pregnant woman. Parking space.
怀孕的女人 在我停车位
Excuse me, ma'am. Are you okay?
打扰了女士 你有事吗
Are you jake gregorian? Yeah.
你是杰克 格力高恩吗? 没错
Uh, I've been waiting for you.
我一直在等你
I was worried if I went into your office,
我担心如果我直接去你办公室
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表