剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
What's the deal with you and that guy from "LHL"?
你跟那个"路易斯·亨里克直播"的家伙之间怎么回事?
What?
咋了?
We have to talk about something to pass the time.
咱们得说点什么好消磨时间嘛
Ask me anything you want.
你想问我啥都行
His name's Ryan.
他叫莱恩
Yeah? Is it serious, or...?
是吗? 你们是认真的 还是...?
Are you asking if I'm available, because...
你是想约我吗 要是...
No, you're not my type.
不 你不是我的菜
On the other hand, Ryan would be...
不过 莱恩就...
Got it.
懂了
Things are improving over here.
有进展了
I'm not a fan of fur coats,
我不是个裘皮外套粉啊
but I think I have the same pink slippers.
但我想我也有一双这样的粉色拖鞋
So do I.
我也有
Kidding.
开玩笑啦
Apparently, Preston and Willow
很显然 普勒斯顿和薇洛
were more than just roommates.
不止是室友这么简单啊
10 bucks says she takes care of him first.
我赌十块她先搞定他
And there she goes.
看吧
Rookie mistake.
新手错误
Another 10 minutes he's fast asleep.
再过十分钟他就会开始睡觉了
Hello, Johnny.
你好呀 约翰尼
That's the victim? Yeah.
这个是受害者? 是啊
That is one friendly house.
真是个互相友爱的宿舍啊
But I thought Johnny was with Maya.
但我原以为约翰尼跟玛雅是一对
He was.
没错
And if I was Maya,
如果我是玛雅
and I found out my boyfriend
我发现自己男朋友
was sleeping with both my roommates...
跟自己的两个室友都有一腿...
I'd want to kill him.
我都想杀了他
Come in.
请进
Julia.
茱莉亚
Fashion magazine and jelly beans?
时尚杂♥志♥配糖豆?
You're stressed?
你压力很大吗?
Of course I'm stressed.
当然了 我很有压力
You and I are fighting.
你和我在吵架呢
Last night, I had this dream.
昨天晚上 我做了一个梦
I was at my stove, cooking dinner --
我在炉灶旁 做着晚饭
spaghetti and meatballs.
意大利面和肉丸
And I heard you whisper in my ear,
我听见你在我耳边低语
"The pasta's all cued up.
这些意面都是提示
Go to the pasta and ask about the sauce."
去吃意面吧 再问问酱汁的事
That's ridiculous.
太荒唐了
You haven't cooked dinner in ages.
你都好多年没做过饭了
Tell me we're not gonna end up like you and Dana.
快告诉我我们最后不会变成你和唐娜一样
Never.
永远不会的
I knew you wouldn't agree
我知道你不会同意
with the deal I made with Dana,
我和唐娜做的交易
so I didn't tell you.
所以我没有告诉你
I should have, and I'm sorry.
我本应该说的 我很抱歉
And I shouldn't have gone behind your back.
我不应该背后拆你的台的
I apologize.
我道歉
Now how about a drink?
来点喝的吧?
Mm. Scotch is good for my singing voice.
威士忌对我的嗓音有好处
Hey. Am I interrupting?
嘿 我有打断你们吗
We kissed and made up. Oh, good.
我们亲吻还和好了 太好了
Uh, the D.A.'s holding a press conference.
嗯 地检正召开记者会
Apparently, there's a big break in the Johnny Weston murder.
很明显 约翰尼怀斯顿谋杀案有了个巨大突破
The investigation into the murder of Johnny Weston
此案的调查
has led to a remarkable and unforeseen revelation.
有了一个意料之外的发现
Ballistics tests performed on
弹道测试结果显示
the bullet removed from Mr. Weston
从怀斯顿先生体内取出的子弹
indicate that the gun used to commit the murder
表明用于谋杀的枪
belongs to singer-performer Ray J.
属于歌♥手瑞杰
Did I hear that right? We can confirm, however,
我没听错吧? 我们可以确定
that Ray J was performing in Atlanta
瑞杰在亚特兰大的表演
on the night of the shooting.
就在枪击案发生当晚
So let me be clear --
所以我重点表明
Ray J is not a suspect in the homicide.
瑞杰不是不是杀人案的嫌疑人
Ray J? The gun belongs to Ray J?
瑞杰? 枪是瑞杰的?
Ray J met with detectives this morning to help us ascertain
瑞杰今天早上见了探长帮助我们调查
how this legally obtained firearm
用来杀死约翰尼怀斯顿的枪♥支♥
came to be used in the murder of Johnny Weston.
是如何通过非法途径得到的
Jake, I found something interesting on the video.
杰克 我在录像里找到了一些东西
Wait. Hold on. Ray J's about to make a statement.
等一下 瑞杰要发言了
Why do we care about Ray J?
我们为什么要关心瑞杰?
The murder weapon belonged to him.
凶器是他的
I want to start off by stating
我想先做一个声明
that I had absolutely nothing to do
我确实和约翰尼韦斯顿的死
with Johnny Weston's death.
没有任何关系
I never met him,
我从没见过他
so I can't speak on his tragic death.
所以我无法评论他的不幸
I can speak to the mystery of how my handgun was used
我可以说一下为何我的手♥枪♥
in this terrible crime.
被用在这场可怕的犯罪中
Two weeks ago, my home was broken into,
两周前 我的房♥子被盗了
and among other things,
还有其他的东西
my handgun was stolen out of my bedroom closet.
我放在卧室柜子中的的手♥枪♥被偷了
And to avoid press coverage,
为了避免媒体的报道
I did not notify police about the theft,
我没有通知警♥察♥有关盗窃的事
and for that, I'm sorry.
为此我要道歉
This bodes well for Maya.
这个证据对玛雅有利
How do you figure?
为什么这么说?
The police will focus on the burglary.
警♥察♥会把注意力放在入室盗窃上
It opens up the suspect pool.
这会扩大嫌疑人范围
My office has since learned
我的同事们就此了解到
that in the past six months,
在过去六个月中
several other celebrity homes have also been broken into,
其他几个名人的房♥子也都被盗了
presumably by the same person or people.
推测是同一个或一伙人干的
Furthermore, it's my understanding
而且 根据我的所知道的
that the L.A.P.D. Are close to making an arrest
加州警方将要对
in these so-called Bling Ring burglaries.
所谓珠光大盗进行逮捕
New theory --
新思路
someone broke into Ray J's house,
一些人进入了瑞杰的房♥子
stole his gun,
偷了他的枪
then targeted the Hartman house for another burglary.
然后哈德曼的房♥子成为了这伙盗贼的另一个目标
Johnny interrupted the burglar
约翰尼惊动了盗贼
and got shot with Ray J's gun.
然后被瑞杰的枪打死了
I can't discuss that at this time.
我现在无法提供更多详述
That's all for now. Thank you.
这是全部我们目前所知的 谢谢
Ray J, what other items were stolen from you?
瑞杰 你还有别的东西被偷吗
My watch collection, uh, jewelry,
我的手表藏品 还有珠宝
uh, my wife's fur,
我妻子的貂绒披肩
and them pink slippers that she loved.
还有她心爱的粉色拖鞋
I got them pink slippers for her for her birthday.
在她生日的时候 是我送给她的
And, oh, oh! And you know what's weird?
对了 最奇怪的是
They stole a painting
他们偷了我家狗狗
of my family dog at Christmas.
在圣诞节的画像
The only one we had.
那是我们唯一一张
L-Little Mojo. - Oh, God.
我们的小护身符 - 我天啊
What's wrong?
怎么了
Fur coat, pink slippers, the dog painting?
毛皮外套 粉色拖鞋 狗狗的画像
Those items are in Maya's house.
这些东西都在玛雅的房♥子里
If that's all true,
如果这些都是真的
then Maya and her roommates are the Bling Ring.
玛雅和她的室友就是珠光大盗
Wow.
哇
So how is it you ended up behind the camera?
你怎么选择做幕后了呢?
I'm too much of a control freak to be on air.
直播的时候 我太像一个控制狂了
That was quite a press conference, by the way.
顺便说一句 新闻发布会相当不错
Sometimes when I'm driving to work in the morning,
有时候 当我早上开车去工作的时候
I try to predict how my day's going to unfold.
我会想着今天一天会怎么过
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表